Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? (11675 Views)

Poll: Who's More Difficult To Train?

Girls: 76% (114 votes)
Boys: 23% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? / Is The Girls More Useful In The Home Than The Boys? / Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by paule: 8:43am On Jan 12, 2011
I overheard mothers discussing the topic, they believe girls are very difficult to train than boys with the following reasons:

They are require more care or monitoring than the guys.
They require attention during their monthly visitation.
Their attires are more expensive to purchase than the boys.
Their financial needs can't be denied lest they use what they have to get it.
Caring mothers worry over them when they go out, make up, dropped or seen with a guy.

Please what's your own view?
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by queensmith: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2011
B*llshit
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by paule: 9:51am On Jan 12, 2011
queensmith:

B*llshit
Is that ur view?
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by iice(f): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2011
Yes but that's just me.
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by queensmith: 10:22am On Jan 12, 2011
paule:

Is that your view?

no all the points you have mentioned are b*llshit!
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by paule: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2011
queensmith:

no all the points you have mentioned are b*llshit!
Okay, please don't quarrel cos its too early in the year for it. remember i said the points are not mine. please lets have yours then
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2011
I actually agree though I am not a mother lol. Even though boys get into trouble more, girls however need more protection. Just my 2cent.
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by mukina2: 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2011
iice:

Yes but that's just me.
Gbam smiley

Yes very Hard.
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by akossyy: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2011
Girls are easy to train then the boys
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by eghost247(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2011
Girls are more diffcult
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by oweniwe(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2011
At age 1- 12, girls are easier to train than boys wink

At 13- above. . . Jesus christ!
Most girls are very hard to teach. . . no matter how simple you make things for them. They will just look at you as if you come from jupiter angry
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by obyann(f): 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2011
paule:

I overheard women discussing the topic, they believe girls are very difficult to train than boys with the following reasons:

They are require more care or monitoring than the guys.
They require attention during their monthly visitation.
Their attires are more expensive to purchase than the boys.
Their financial needs can't be denied lest they use what they have to get it.
Caring mothers worry over them when they go out, make up, dropped or seen with a guy.

Please what's your own view?

very correct
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by playmate(f): 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2011
some parents have made training girls alot easier. .they just circumcised them!
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2011
kai!! my dad had 3 of them and damn, the man tried o!!! females are very hard to train and to moniter especially when they go into puberty and all the neighborhood guys begin to pick interest in ur baby-of-yesterday. god help me o!!1 i no wan born girl.
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by DBestDoc(f): 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2011
I think bringing up a girl is harder than bringing up a boy.
The problem with boys is that they are easily influenced by peer pressure.
Bring them close to you,give them good advise,they will heed to it, so simple.
It is not so with girls.If they want to misbehave,my god.Nothing can stop them.No amount of love,care,or even advise can deter them from misbehaving.
To make ur Girl look good,u also nid 2 kit her up(making her hair,clothes,and other ladies accessories.Guys? coolWow simple,t-shirts and trousers,they re ok
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by Crystobalite(m): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2011
playmate:

some parents have made training girls alot easier. .they just circumcised them!
lol
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by sley4life(m): 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2011
Both are difficult to train. But the gals are more difficult. A guy can fend for himself with a bold heart but the lady are timid and require strong hands before they listen to advice. Most gals are rude. They hardly show manners especially to the elderly. A decent lady must pass through good home training else she will be wayward
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by awa17(f): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2011
A decent lady must pass through good home training else she will be wayward

Even that one is not a guaranteeee, though a good foundation, its just serious prayers these children need, coz the rate of external infulence is growing at an alarming rate. in the past those things that were seen as bad or too exposing, today it is acceptable and normal. Music, films, dressing, even Homosexuality will soon be equally accepted just as sex before marriage is seen as normal and acceptable. it is just a matter of time,
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by clogogo(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2011
the two are/,
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by nvo5(f): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2011
both
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by Phate07(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2011

Yes, girls are harder to train.
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by juman(m): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2011
Girls More Difficult
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by carnal: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2011
girls are more difficult to train compare to boys from what have heard.
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by paule: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2011
D_BestDoc:

I think bringing up a girl is harder than bringing up a boy.
The problem with boys is that they are easily influenced by peer pressure.
Bring them close to you,give them good advise,they will heed to it, so simple.
It is not so with girls.If they want to misbehave,my god.Nothing can stop them.No amount of love,care,or even advise can deter them from misbehaving.
To make your Girl look good,u also nid 2 kit her up(making her hair,clothes,and other ladies accessories.Guys? coolWow simple,t-shirts and trousers,they re ok

I believe all you said except the bold statement cos i think the reverse is the case
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2011
Girls.
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by Tcrack(m): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2011
a problem child is a problem child boy or girl and once you have a problem child,wahala dey. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin however, based on my own experience ( my brother vs my sister ) i can tell you girls are ten times easier to train.
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by OAM4J: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2011
Even God has not rested since He created women. grin

Yes Girls are more difficult to train.
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by Segunod(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2011
Both are difficult to train at different stage. Girls are more easy to train from d age of 1 to 13. Immediately they start getting addicted 2 make_ups, using dad/mum's phone to make mid night calls, becoming party freak & puberty changes start setting in, they become a treat to parents. At dis stage, they need extra protection, monitor & guidance. By d time they gain admission, freedom may blow them up turning them to something else. They become more treat 2 parents until they are finally bring a man home.
Boys are usually stubborn from age 1-16/17yrs. Some may be very stubborn while some may not be. By d time their sch mate start gaining admission into university, they get serious inorder to catch up with friends who are already in sch & are about to become graduate. Number of friend reduce cos they are now in sch. At dis stage they hustle to gain admission. Once they gain admission, parent wil get worried about friends they move with so dat they won't be wrongly influence. Those who won't go 2 sch wil sure be thinking of doing something meaningful with their live because some of their mate in sch then would has start working in a big office & equally have a car. Boys wil hustle at dis stage to become someone in life.
Both are difficult to train @ different stages
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by denony(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2011
na wa ooo (shakes head)
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2011
@OP, children are a bundle to train, they can be trouble in their early days, boys or girls. but one thing is certain. most societies are male-dominated and most of your points are really some stereotypes established and sustained by a male-dominated society. it is why you see that most men avoid successful, intelligent and beautiful independent women. these ones were not given any extra-special girl-focused attention. i am sure they were given equal attention just like the boys.

Male-dominated societies are insecure of the fact that biologically, females mature much quicker than males the same age and this can pose a problem. so they give you that story that girls are harder to train so you need to buy em more clothes, give em money when they want and teach them to care about their looks (rather than intelligence) so they can find a husband easily and settle down to have kids angry give a girl equal footing as a boy child when growing up, chances are she'll be better off. guys always seem to rough their way through anything growing up, why not give a girl child the same benefit of doubt and train them equally?

1 Like

Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by don401(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2011
i will say girls are difficult to train especially those with 2 things on dier brain SEX AND MONEY.lol, Girls are easier to train if u have a strong communication wit her (she will b open to u ).but it is hard to control her during her puberty stage b/c child abuser will b waitin 4 u.
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by Oluwabee(f): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2011
girls ar difficult to train even now its been advised to train a female child on sex education at a very tender age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Is Very Unappreciative / Fire Kills Five Children In Lagos / My Mother Slept With My Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.