Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ (44821 Views)

Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) / Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) / Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by NwaAmaikpe: 8:31am On Jun 01, 2017
embarassed
Tijani Adetoun

Her tribal marks or adonbilivit!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by helphelp: 8:34am On Jun 01, 2017
Wolexpoly:
I JUST HOPE HER BEAUTY COMPLIMENTS HER CHARACTER...COS INCE YOU FIND YOURSELF IN THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE...CORRUPTIIN FALLS ON YOU LIKE A VIRUS THAT CANT BE CURED. MADAM......BEAUTY WITHOUT INTEGRITY IS FUTILITY.....I IBVIOUSLY DONT GO FOR BEAUTY, I GO FOR CHARACTER

Do you have a problem with replacing O with I in some cases when you type/write ?

Solution dey ooo

1 Like

Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by Nemesis99(m): 8:34am On Jun 01, 2017
This ain't no police officer dammit

she's a COP grin

1 Like

Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by samtee37(m): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2017
Na oga at d top recipe b thus grin

1 Like

Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by Duru009(m): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2017
Ogas go de chop this one any all.....

It will difficulty 4 her to get marry!!!

1 Like

Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by Bondesniger(m): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2017
[b][/b]Even criminals surrender to her beauty without hustle shocked shocked

i beg pack well
Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by julioralph(m): 8:36am On Jun 01, 2017
sekundosekundo:

If your righteousness is only during Ramadan, you are a hypocrite.
Help me tell dem oo
Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by bencarson007(m): 8:38am On Jun 01, 2017
Dressing and Uniform - Check
Smile - Check
Composure - Check
Height -Check
Beauty - Check

Madam police, do ur job with a clean heart and may ur days be peaceful.
May you never die in the line of fire but may you rise and rise to the very top and help us change some bad policing attitudes in Jesus name. Amen

#BlessingsOfficer
Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 01, 2017
jboy73:
Food for Ogas @ the top.
I just pity her pussyy.
Na true you talk. Those ifa with big belly food don land. They will keep on promoting this babe till kingdom come

1 Like

Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by RealAAdekunjo(m): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=WowSweetGuy post=57075196]In d land of d zoo where u have very nasty fat ugly police women ,this one try[/oga go buy sense nah]

Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by nkemdi89(f): 8:41am On Jun 01, 2017
Mopol 34 is one of the best mobile base to be deployed, though she is still a baby corporal, let her join SPU with her height, she is a sure VIP material. With the recent restructuring in police rank and file promotions very soon she will hang sergeant rank.
Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by bencarson007(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2017
jboy73:
Food for Ogas @ the top.
I just pity her pussyy.

Not cool bro... I think you should apologise to the op but if you won't, its okay. You just aired your own opinion which you are entitled to... But ur comment is not cool jboy73

#Respects

1 Like

Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by offishialpablo: 8:44am On Jun 01, 2017
dahz my Aunty's cousin brodaz wife Pikin frnd wife sister cousins WIFE

1 Like

Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by Mopelawlar(f): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2017
samlak1999:
Good morning everyone there is a contest going on currently on nairaland. Please I am a participant pls click on this link and move to the bottom of the page you will see a post by "samlak1999" pls just like and share please help invite your friend to. I you don't have an account just register. Pls voting end on Saturday night.

www.nairaland.com/3829110/ill-giving-out-n5000-sunday/1

Abeg park well jareee,who u epp?
Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2017
jboy73:
Food for Ogas @ the top.
I just pity her pussyy.

Anybody wey marry this one na one chance he enter. Na timeshare pussy.
Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by wacoj(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2017
This babe go become Police commissioner before her mate reach inspector.
Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by dottyeah(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2017
Sharp
Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by smith666999(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2017
chai this fine girl just wan go die for nothing.. person wey advice this one no go see better!
Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2017
KONJI NA REAL ISSUE FOR DIZ OBODO NJA OOOO...I NOR SEE ANYONE SHOUTING AFONJA shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked PREEK DON RAISE SOTEY PEOPLE FORGET SHE BE AFONJA grin grin grin grin grin
Nwaforchigozie:
Her name is Tijani Adetoun. She is a friend of the family and a police officer, based in Abuja. Even criminals surrender to her beauty without hustle… See some of her beautiful photos below:

Via Diamond Celebrities : https://diamondcelebrities.org/2017/06/01/isnt-she-the-most-beautiful-police-officer-in-nigeria-photos-%e2%80%8e/
Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2017
Of course it must be a yoruba lass. Yoruba and beauty are 5&6

1 Like

Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by preccy69(f): 9:01am On Jun 01, 2017
Wolexpoly:
I JUST HOPE HER BEAUTY COMPLIMENTS HER CHARACTER...COS INCE YOU FIND YOURSELF IN THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE...CORRUPTIIN FALLS ON YOU LIKE A VIRUS THAT CANT BE CURED. MADAM......BEAUTY WITHOUT INTEGRITY IS FUTILITY.....I IBVIOUSLY DONT GO FOR BEAUTY, I GO FOR CHARACTER
did she beg u to go for beauty nt every beautiful woman is irresponsible
Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by ehemwhy(m): 9:01am On Jun 01, 2017
Forget her fine face ....all NPF officers are fantastically corrupt.... mae she swear say she never collect bribe for her life ......police officers .....vermin.....they should all be taken to the military barracks and retrainned
Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by Suko110(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2017
Too beautiful to work for the police cuz if she isn't married d ogas at d top will b like
Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by jashar(f): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2017
sekundosekundo:

If your righteousness is only during Ramadan, you are a hypocrite.

kiss
Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by Abagworo(m): 9:19am On Jun 01, 2017
I wonder how she is beautiful in the eyes of the OP. Every girl is beautiful with sharp camera and excessive photo editing but on closer look you realise it's all camera effects. This lady is at most average.
Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by farem: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2017
jboy73:
Food for Ogas @ the top.
I just pity her pussyy.

It is a big lie! Life is not always based on this your myopic orientation and focus of life.

I think Nairaland will gain something if research is done on the background some of the commentators here
Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by farem: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2017
jboy73:
Food for Ogas @ the top.
I just pity her pussyy.

It is a big lie! Life is not always based on this your myopic orientation and focus of life.

I think Nairaland will reveal a lot if research is done on the background of some of the commentators here
Re: Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ by farem: 9:29am On Jun 01, 2017
omaolowo:

If not for ongoing Ramadan Fasting, I would have made some comments of mine

In real religion of the omniscient God your intents and minds are judged. Not what you revealed to the open

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home / I Regret Being A Medical Doctor / Quick Career Upgrade Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.