Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

How To Easily Access All Files, Docs, Music, Links On Telegram Groups - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Easily Access All Files, Docs, Music, Links On Telegram Groups (638 Views)

Why The Hell Can't I Post Links On Nairaland / Free VPN Account On Telegram Channel / Who Can Teach Me How To Use Affiliate Links On My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Access All Files, Docs, Music, Links On Telegram Groups by jendy36(m): 8:21am On Jun 01, 2017
http://jendyjasper..com.ng/2017/06/how-to-easily-access-all-files-docs.html

There is this feature i like most in Telegram, that is, you can easily access all files, docs, music, links, and videos on a Telegram group, even the once shared before you joined the group.
Have you joined a tutorial group on whatsapp, only to discover that most of the docs and links you will need have been shared before you joined, thereby denying you access to it? Well, Telegram's got you covered.
To Access all the shared files in a Telegram group, kindly follow the below steps:

Open the Telegram Group
Click on the Groups info icon(The place where the groups name is written)
Click on Shared Medias
Toggle the shared medias icon to choose between shared files, shared links etc
Download the one you need or select the link you need
Whatsapp also has similar feature, but the difference is that you can't access the files shared before you joined. We will cover how to achieve same in Whatsapp in the upcoming post.

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Access All Files, Docs, Music, Links On Telegram Groups by cutieme(m): 7:00am On Jun 28, 2022
Hello brother,can you share with us on the travel section steps on how to obtain Vietnam visa, thanks?

(1) (Reply)

6 Steps To Clean And Harden Your Wordpress Website Security With The Free Sucur / Learn 6 Ways To Speeds Your Slow Android Device / Make Up To #15,000 Weekly Online Without Investment (legal Work)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.