Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) (28451 Views)

Thieves Who Stole N3M Worth Of Fish Arrested (Photos) / Man's Intestines Ripped Out After Being Stabbed By Thieves In Bauchi.Graphic Pic / Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 01, 2017

Most times people who go out of their way to make a living must have encountered a lot of challenges and discouragements. It is wrong and unfair to judge them because wicked people pushed them out of their way. I don't really know how I'm gonna handle this. This is the second time my shop will be attacked. This time around they cleared all my goods(everything). I wake up this morning with calls flying through my phone. Just for my kid brother to send me this pictures. Nairalanders What have I done to deserve this I feel like killing myself. All the money I have been saving from nysc is gone. Back to square 1 ..... crying

Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 01, 2017
cry cry

Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by etzskillz(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2017
the Lord is ur strength, may d Lord return ur loss in multiple folds

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by chumada: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2017
In this new month

Mynd44 this thread need to be on fp, help a soul
Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by xedyl(m): 9:00am On Jun 01, 2017
etzskillz:
the Lord is ur strength, may d Lord return ur loss in multiple folds

Amen IJN.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by CIOSYLVA(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2017
I hate this type of stealing..
Is better to be an armed robber than just a thief. Take heart.. God will multiply u with the little u have.

Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by Readonee35L(m): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2017
embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by Ezedon(m): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2017
Its hunger, APC in display

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2017
Ezedon:
Its hunger, APC in display

Not APC but IPOB thieves

54 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by tyson98: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2017
Take heart bro the lord will heal your wound
Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by mysticgal(f): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2017
Don't worry,you will get back double for this trouble

Cheer up smiley

Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by OMOTOWO(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2017
Awon alokolounkigbe..a dey always fear if I go work..may God help me.take heart bro
Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by Pavore9: 9:07am On Jun 01, 2017
It is really painful.
Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by MakeADifference: 9:07am On Jun 01, 2017
YOU WILL RISE AGAIN
In the meantime consider a new location

ruggedised:

Most times people who go out of their way to make a living must have encountered a lot of challenges and discouragements. It is wrong and unfair to judge them because wicked people pushed them out of their way. I don't really know how I'm gonna handle this. This is the second time my shop will be attacked. This time around they cleared all my goods(everything). I wake up this morning with calls flying through my phone. Just for my kid brother to send me this pictures. Nairalanders What have I done to deserve this I feel like killing myself. All the money I have been saving from nysc is gone. Back to square 1 ..... crying

29 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by hoodboy(m): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2017
Were you saving all your money in the shop?

Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by maverickdude(m): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2017
IpobExposed:

Not APC but IPOB thieves
God...bet why do we have pple like this

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by Tinnytony24(m): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2017
Na wa o.... Thank God say dem no kill anybody... Those thieves eh.... D will rot in jail wen caught tongue
Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by adesegun121(m): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2017
So sad.. cry cry

For Your trendy pattern Print Top.. Check my signature
Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by madridguy(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2017
Take heart. The thieves will meet their waterloo soon.
Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by Poorboy: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2017
Question your brother too the theives might be your people

Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2017
cry this is really sad... Dear don't feel discouraged... Life always brings up scenarios lyk this jst to weigh one down.. Everything is going to sort it self out
Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by Smartlife(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2017
One risk of business. Trying to work on your own and become your own boss, thieves will be planning to make you go broke. A country business owners can't really have better security. Later they will be shouting come and invest in your country.

Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by Hoodfriend(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2017
Life goes on bro, what is coming is bigger than what is gone.

Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by Zi: 9:09am On Jun 01, 2017
hoodboy:
Were you saving all your money in the shop?
Don't be silly. He was saving to buy the goods he stock up in his shop and that was what they carted away with. angry

Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by jashar(f): 9:09am On Jun 01, 2017
cry cry cry

Ndo ooo... take heart.
Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by Zi: 9:10am On Jun 01, 2017
So sorry about your loss sir.

See the sorrow these heartless peeps are causing a hardworking young man now. Tomorrow, when they catch them, "say no to jungle justice" will be flying upandan angry

Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by DWJOBScom(m): 9:10am On Jun 01, 2017
Please take an insurance policy over your business against theft, fire etc
The moment anything happens kindly walk into their office and get compensation
Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by profosenogoboy: 9:10am On Jun 01, 2017
God will pay you back
Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by itiswellandwell: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2017
SORRY, MAY GOD STRENGTHEN YOU AND REPLENISH YOU AT THIS TIME.
Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2017
Jesu ... See now ooo.. If them catch now some hypocrites will say leave him or them.. Kill this people with wasting time at all..
Re: Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) by Islie: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2017
ruggedised:

Find another location, this is pure evil

GOD by your side.. .... You will rise up again beyond your expectations

Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] / Lady Shares Her Robbery Experience In Lagos Traffic / I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering