Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering (28583 Views)

Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State / “rich” Man Begs For Dear Life After Being Mobbed For Brutalizing A “poor” Man / Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Gucciblog: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
She's My Daughter Not Yours— Nurse Brutalizing Her Daughter Tells Neighbours Trying To Interfer

A concerned Nigerian took to social media to condemn an act which took place in Sapele in Delta State of a Lady who's a supposed Nurse brutalizing a toddler who happens to be her daughter. According the Facebook user Sapele Oghenek, the lady dealt with the girl even when neighbours tried interfering.

Read the post below;

SAPELE/DELTA STATE MUST BETTER

15/12/2018

WHO BE THIS WICKED WOMAN?

Sapele people I dey bring to unu notice this morning wey sun quick shine so, say one wicked woman use wood and cain take beat her daughter of 5 years old this morning and give her mark for her forehead.

This ugly incident happen for Cemetery by Yoruba Road opposite Bendel Shop Building. According to reports, dem say the woman na Nurse and we nor know the offence wey the pikin commit wey go make this woman disfigure this small girl face with serious beating.

Even if the pikin commit offence, nor be such beating with wood nai you go take discipline this small girl.

From our findings, we see say those wey get stores around there dey hold her to stop, but she dey shout like agbakara dey attack anybody wey dare to hold her.

Our Studio frown for such maltreatment and we nor sure say na the woman nai born this pikin. In this era of rituals, anything fit lead to this serious beating.

Even one good Samaritan decided to involve police to arrest the woman. Our studio dey call on all NGO wey dey affiliated to such case to pick up this issue from here as I drop am this morning.

Weytin unu get to talk for this matter?

Uselu, make unu come carry this unu yellow patient.

God Bless Sapele

SAPELE/DELTA STATE MUST BETTER

Watch the Video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/shes-my-daughter-not-yours-nurse-brutalizing-her-daughter-tells-neighbours/

1 Share

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Gucciblog: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
More
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
Spare the rod and spoil the child. Better to flog her now than let her grow up without sense and end up letting a yahoo boy use her destiny for riches all because of disobedience.

Modified
You guys, what I typed up there is easily comprehensible. The reason you will never hear a Nigerian kid saying things like 'Bleep you mom, I'm outta here' or 'Don't be an idiot, dad.' is because one of those two people at some point didn't spare the rod in training them. I'm not justifying what this woman did. I'm just saying discipline your kids without hurting them psychologically.

Parents, when you want to discipline your child(ren) don't use Nigeria-induced frustration to carry out whatever form of discipline you choose.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by ultimatekint(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Doing this is totally wrong. There are other ways of training a child instead of flogging like this. She should be arrested.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Last355(m): 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Beat her very well!! beat every evil spirit including spirit of baby mama out of her future ... Good mother!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by ZombieTAMER: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
This must happen during Buhari time...

Frustration everywhere undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by biosilicon: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
People should learn to mind there business

1 Like

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by superior1: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
End time nurse

If she can do this to her daughter, hospital patient nko?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by ZombieTAMER: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
Last355:
"train them well when they are still young". .. Good mother!!

Mpama

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by kamez(m): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
she is right it's her daughter for Christ sake.. this is Nigeria, na so my papa and mama take flog me and my siblings, and today everyone one of us is useful to ourself and thank my parents everyday for instilling discipline in us... . from the pic its clear that she is using a cane which is what most parents use to correct their kids.. there is nothing wrong with that...

as for the injury on the child's face, it was definitely a mistake.. when u people refused to allow her to flog her child in peace, she must have mistakenly injured the child out of anger.. no mother will carry such a little child for nine months and purposely inflict such injury on her...

go and report her to the police or take her to court, and u will see that there is no law prohibiting her from flogging her child....

if it were me, I will leave the child and flog all u pokenosers..

Tomorrow it's still u guys that will insult her mother for not training the child properly when the child becomes a slay queen or starts having sex on live TV on bbnaija like Nina and co...

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
Discipline is not administered like this. Words can do more than this inhumane brutality. any way those who went through the eye of a needle to have an only child won't do this. Easy come easy. ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by AmazingELixir: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
undecided

This nurse is lucky it's in a poo country like Nigeria she's assaulting that child, if it were serious minded country with well instituted child abuse laws she would have realised parents actually lose their children to the state for less .

Nonsense woman!

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
Beat her but don't overdo it or give her bodily harm, this kind beating is too much for this small angel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by crafteck(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
ultimatekint:
Doing this is totally wrong. There are other ways of training a child instead of flogging like this. She should be arrested.

If i hear

1 Like

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by oyanimall: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
Totally against this but these children eh

Na God go save us as parents.

Shop at Oyani.

4 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
this 1 no join sef if my mama handle u back then ehn u go swear say u go kill her when u big

7 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by crafteck(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
PurplePatch:
Discipline is not administered like this. Words can do more than this inhumane brutality. any way those who went through the eye of a needle to have an only child won't do this. Easy come easy. ....

Not at dis age

1 Like

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by BOOMnaija(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
If i dey that crowd, i for shout 'madam, u chop winch!'

Haba! Kilode

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nurses are sadist. Mothers can tell better.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by zwonder: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
she should be arrested 4 child abuse/mal treatment dats y some women die on mountain looking for child an god wont answer them

1 Like

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Nomesky: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Earthbound:
Spare the rod and spoil the child. Better to flog her now than let her grow up without sense and end up letting a yahoo boy use her destiny for riches all because of disobedience.

Parents, when you want to discipline your child(ren) don't use Nigeria-induced frustration to carry out whatever form of discipline you choose.
Social welfare should obtain the child from her, IMMEDIATELY!!!
Also get her subpoena to competent court of law jurisdiction, immediately to serve as deterrent to other useless parents.

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Gucciblog:
She's My Daughter Not Yours— Nurse Brutalizing Her Daughter Tells Neighbours Trying To Interfer

A concerned Nigerian took to social media to condemn an act which took place in Sapele in Delta State of a Lady who's a supposed Nurse brutalizing a toddler who happens to be her daughter. According the Facebook user Sapele Oghenek, the lady dealt with the girl even when neighbours tried interfering.

Read the post below;

Watch the Video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/shes-my-daughter-not-yours-nurse-brutalizing-her-daughter-tells-neighbours/

Face your studio and mind your business.

Spare the rod and spoil the child.

This is the best time to treat her to get sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by espn(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by DonBenny77(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Earthbound:

So which one you come dey?
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by DaddyNimo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
ultimatekint:
you no just get sense, na your house the little girl go pack come when dem arrest the mama abi?? or you wan say them no flog you like this before... idiot

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by abbeyty(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
Animal, beating that little girl like that. The dingbat needs to be arrested
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by 4Play(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
Earthbound:

This culture of flogging and inflicting all sorts of violence on children in Africa has failed to produce less violent societies. It's more likely that flogging inculcates at an early stage the might is right mindset - this partially explains violence at every level of society (domestic, communal, e.t.c).

Past a certain age and level, physical punishment of kids is largely a waste of time.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
May be she has started visiting neighboring uncles when mum is not at home and the mama don warn her several times without listening. Girl child need a lot of monitoring now because so many jobless uncles around the corner that wants to practice what they watched on porrrnn sites on the little children. When the damage is done, it will be difficult to repair. At times that beating is necessary before she go top class slaying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Alejob: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
She dey on her journey to the court
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Passy09(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
Training is not by inflicting serious woundS or leaving a scar on a little girl of such age,if in d process she blinds her eye then she will say is training.. Nonsense kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food / Married Woman Dupes Grieving Couple With Dead Son’s ‘baby’ (Pictured) / Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.