Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) (4996 Views)

A Business Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by chidi2pus(m): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2017
I got his number from nairaland when trying to source a Mercedes Benz Glk 350, unable to get a Glk of my choice from him,i had to look towards other sources which was fruitful.

However, we remained in contact because i was still undecided on doing a paint job.
While discussing, i mentioned i would like to perform some headlight/headlight bulb and he offered to source[b] OEM[/b] Mercedes Benz Bixenon Hid bulbs for me.

With his reputation on Nairaland and slick rick talk about his Arabian friend who sources Original Automotive parts from Dubai, I was misled into trusting him, which right now, I regret doing.

I should have ordered the bulbs myself (I'm very very familiar with online shopping of motor parts and gadgets) , but to prevent delays, I just wanted to go through the quick route through rickkychidex111 and his Arabian friend.

Before sending him money for the bulb, He sent me pictures of the OEM Mercedes Benz bulb manufactured by Phillips and the prices of the bulbs online which was in dollars. He said this was what i would be getting. We converted the online dollar price to naira which came out as 60k.
Next, i added 10k as logistics money for him to send the bulbs down to Benin City.

On getting the bulbs via Good is good motors, I took the bulbs; High beam and Low beam Bulbs to my electrician and Lo and Behold, the 60k bulbs were nothing but chinese knock offs - NO OEM bulbs.

I was angry. these bulbs where nothing more than 15k. I had been taken for a ride. Being the Patient Gentleman, i called him and told him there were not bulbs we negotiated for. One of the bulbs; the high beams did not fit and the Low beams which fit were showing errors on the dashboard of my car.

I had to return the bulbs back to him. He changed it and sent another Chinese knock off bulbs and this time, one of them did again did not fit and the other that fit wasn't even anything close to being brighter than a candle stick on the high way.

That was how he sent chinese bulbs 4 times and every time i returned the bulbs, I would send 10k for logistics and get nothing but chinese knock offs instead of the Phillips OEM bulbs i paid for. It was either it was not bright, giving dashboard errors, didn't fit or one of the bulbs were not working.

On the last straw he decided to send used low beam halogen bulbs ( which is about 1k in the market) to me, this were original and used ( mind you, i asked for Xenon HID, not Halogen) which worked but because it was used, it was faded and not even bright at all.

I was fed up. I had spent 100K+ but gotten nothing but used Halogen bulbs which is not more than 1k at Ladipo Auto Market. He could not find the high beam bulbs. I even sent him one of my Original High beam bulbs so he could use it to get a match. As we speak, One of my High beam bulbs is still with him.

I was fed up, I told him i was done with the deal and I wanted a refund of 50k since he could not get me what i paid for, he agreed to contact his friend but came up with the excuse that his friend had issues refunding me because his mother was sick.

I was patient for up to 2 weeks, mind you, this bulb fiasco had been going on for almost 2 months. Last week sunday, I reminded him again and told him that if i wasn't refunded in the next 4 days, I would take it that i was scammed.

Next thing, He said i was the one scamming white people with system.
Imagine the effrontery!!!

Below are screenshots

This is a warning to anyone who is able to deal with this guy, Be on your toes !!!
Especially to those willing to perform car upgrades, With his slick rick talk, you may be misled into buying fake chinese knock off parts.
This is a guy no better than the street touts on computer village, ready to pull a fast one on you if given the opportunity. His upgrades are chinese knock offs, his prices are above the OEM price, and if anything goes wrong, you will be alone in your predicament.
Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by chidi2pus(m): 8:56am On Jun 01, 2017
Screenshots

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by boldx(m): 9:01am On Jun 01, 2017
Guys don't have conscience anymore.

10 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by DLuciano: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2017
boldx:
Guys don't have conscience anymore.
these people are really wicked full of kidnapper's, assassin's, yahoo yahoo's, scammers' and one-chance blood. Each time an opportunity comes for business, all they think first is opportunity to hammer. shameless people! I was also scammed in this same nairaland on car deal. my hard earned money gone, the car disappeared with somebody I so trusted, I have to change my moniker and move on after the painful ordeal.

3 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by Anchor84: 9:56am On Jun 01, 2017
Mehn,I'm highly disappointed reading all these.bought a car without complain not just Ordinary Bulb is bringing all dis issues,no no no.thats very crazy and a Hell No!someone I don't know nor seen sent me over 2m for a car and I delivered d next day even though it was late in the night but as far as hv said dat day I'll deliver to him which I did.Till today he keeps calling me on advice abt even getting a new car and sends me referrals which dats the main thing about Business And not doing business and using Quarell or insults to end it.This is ever we get our daily breads From and we don't need to spoil dat spot.

It's just Soo good if he can call you back and try settle things back.
Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by chidi2pus(m): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2017
I'm really so ashamed of myself right now... spent 120k plus and now all I have are tokunbo/used and faded halogen bulbs
Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by Maitommi: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2017
He's even pouring salt on an open injury. How do you bring this type of attitude to a customer that has spent so much money? I hope he comes here to give his own side of the story.

3 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by yemi2plus(m): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2017
chidi2pus:
I'm really so ashamed of myself right now... spent 120k plus and now all I have are tokunbo/used and faded halogen bulbs

I believe you've learnt from this. You should probably get them yourself since you are familiar with the market.

And for the seller, I don't know much about you, but for the buyer to have contacted you, it means he trusted you and calling him a scammer is so unprofessional. I know the buyer to be a gentleman, but don't forget that every gentleman has an aboki side. He has no business with the Dubai guy, refund him the agreed amount.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by princetom1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Na waaa o, wetin make i call this one now. He said scammed u of 50k? That's an insult to my person. I guess he is saying he is worth a trillion naira, so he should pls refund token of 50k, which isn't even up to half of what op paid for.
Am sorry i am not waiting for the oda person to say his part bt customers are king..

Can GAZZUZZ, honmusa, honsule (thanks 4 earlier), Lexusgs430, EgunMogaji, aieromon, CARDOCTOR, et all come and use their expertise to corroborate or reject what op has said here? Kingreign baba

1 Like

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by aieromon(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
OP, you should have withdrawn from the transaction as soon as the guy shipped knockoff bulbs to you the first time. I doubt you will get a refund but his middleman business on this forum will surely receive a negative feedback based on your review.

2 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by rickkychidex111(m): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hmmmmmm very surprised reading all these u wrote bro. But continue. You want to tarnish my image right. Go on.

That's all I will say. There's no need giving any explanations what so ever. Let's assume I want to scam someone... it's 50k I will scam the person. That's funny man. If I wanted to scam you.. ..will I even give attempts of changing the bulbs for you?
And you said you sent 10k several times for logistics.. .i still have d alerts.....what u sent for logistics isn't up to 10k. I think only the first time u sent 10k. The rest wasn't up to 10k.

I appreciated your patience and told u to still have patience cos his shipments didn't have those exact H15 bulbs...the next thing u were talking of scam. That's an insult bro.

U refused to talk about the Benz logo I sent that worked well right? You refused to talk about the Benz Logo you pre-ordered from Amazon which got spoilt and u asked me to get you one. You even made a mistake by sending the spoilt one which prompted the stuff to be sent twice which means more expenses. And that made you to send money for logistics cos it was your mistake. Even other 2 times I went there trying to change the bulbs for you I spent my own money. My time and everything. You're talking of me scamming you.

just bulb issue u come here to write a letter for the world.
Why would u even tell me that I scammed you. I didn't like that statement. Don't you know the meaning of the word scam? It shows u're being childish bro. I already told you the guy wasn't around and I even took you to his house in Ikoyi which you met him in person.

If your car was in Lagos it would have been easier. You said you couldn't wait cos you were going to PH for a wedding. And you can't even drop your car.

Mind you... .you did not spend 120k on bulbs. Everything included the Benz Logo and the bulbs. 2 different Halogen bulb with charger and Benz Logo.

Because you're writing 120k for bulbs as if it's only bulbs you got.

Am surprised at you.
Thanks. That's all I will say.

2 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by Ipfreely: 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
rickkychidex111:
Hmmmmmm very surprised reading all these u wrote bro. But continue. You want to tarnish my image right. Go on.

That's all I will say. There's no need giving any explanations what so ever. Let's assume I want to scam someone... it's 50k I will scam the person. That's funny man. If I wanted to scam you.. ..will I even give attempts of changing the bulbs for you?
And you said you sent 10k several times for logistics.. .i still have d alerts.....what u sent for logistics isn't up to 10k. I think only the first time u sent 10k. The rest wasn't up to 10k.

I appreciated your patience and told u to still have patience cos his shipments didn't have those exact H15 bulbs...the next thing u were talking of scam. That's an insult bro.

U refused to talk about the Benz logo I sent that worked well right? You refused to talk about the Benz Logo you pre-ordered from Amazon which got spoilt and u asked me to get you one. You even made a mistake by sending the spoilt one which prompted the stuff to be sent twice which means more expenses. And that made you to send money for logistics cos it was your mistake. Even other 2 times I went there trying to change the bulbs for you I spent my own money. My time and everything. You're talking of me scamming you.

Why would u even tell me that I scammed you. I didn't like that statement. Don't you know the meaning of the word scam? It shows u're being childish bro. I already told you the guy wasn't around and I even took you to his house in Ikoyi which you met him in person.

If your car was in Lagos it would have been easier. You said you couldn't wait cos you were going to PH for a wedding. And you can't even drop your car.

Mind you... .you did not spend 120k on bulbs. Everything included the Benz Logo and the bulbs. 2 different Halogen bulb with charger and Benz Logo.

Am surprised at you.

I don't usually like to post on these fraudulent transaction threads, but I have silently monitored and followed every single one of them, from long before InspiredM, to the ongoing Siena situation.

I've come to discover that the Nigerian mentality is a huge ingrained problem. Approach is everything. Just a cursory glance at this response to a serious accusation shows you everything wrong with us as a people. At no point was an attempt at an apology made, never mind who was/is at fault.

rickkychidex111, I'm a silent admirer of yours. Your supercar threads are some of my pastimes. I even had a cousin take a look at some of your offerings last year.
It would be heartbreaking to see you go the way a number of these shady characters have gone, into disrepute over this situation.
You'd do well to make an apology and offer some restitution, as appropriate. I say this even without clear proof that you're at fault here. Your reputation is at stake.
Make the right decision.

11 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by princetom1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ipfreely:

I don't usually like to post on these fraudulent transaction threads, but I have silently monitored and followed every single one of them, from long before InspiredM, to the ongoing Siena situation.

I've come to discover that the Nigerian mentality is a huge ingrained problem. Approach is everything. Just a cursory glance at this response to a serious accusation shows you everything wrong with us as a people. At no point was an attempt at an apology made, never mind who was/is at fault.

rickkychidex111, I'm a silent admirer of yours. Your supercar threads are some of my pastimes. I even had a cousin take a look at some of your offerings last year.
It would be heartbreaking to see you go the way a number of these shady characters have gone, into disrepute over this situation.
You'd do well to make an apology and offer some restitution, as appropriate. I say this even without clear proof that you're at fault here. Your reputation is at stake.
Make the right decision.

Am sure the accused is older than me o bt truth must be said. His first and 2nd line of response is full of arrogance. If 50k is too small, just dash op the 50k and everyone move on. All these middle men claiming car dealers ehn. You don't have to scammed someone of 100 billion before u become a scammer. If u can't solve issue of this small money as u called it, then, it's gonna be a huge problem if someone has issue with u over vehicle gotten from the accused.
If someone pay u money for something, he is supposed to get exact value for his money nt trial and error, if u aren't capable of offering wat the OP want, u should had wash ur hands clean, just because of money. This is 1 reason GAZZUZZ is respected here, he doesn't eat, more than he can swallow.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by aieromon(m): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ipfreely:

Make the right decision.

What reputation? Did you see any comment justifying the purchase of fake Chinese bulbs instead of the agreed specs? Did you see any comment justifying the same error over and over again until he entered spare parts market to buy "tokunbo"?

The best decision is a refund of the money minus logistics expenses which the OP has graciously pegged at #50,000.

5 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by princetom1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
aieromon:

What reputation? Did you see any comment justifying the purchase of fake Chinese bulbs instead of the agreed specs? Did you see any comment justifying the same error over and over again until he entered spare parts market to buy "tokunbo"?

The best decision is a refund of the money minus logistics expenses which the OP has graciously pegged at #50,000.

God continue to bless u with wisdom sir

2 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by Ipfreely: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
aieromon:

My post was and is based on the still-in-flux and unfolding nature of the situation. It's clear that the entire story isn't complete. Reputation, yes. Because these are still allegations, as grevious as they are. There's a default assumption of innocence when the picture is incomplete.

However his reaction is certainly that of a guilty party.
Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by coolcatty: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ipfreely:

Make the right decision.

Oga u r very biased and lack wisdom to judge cases.....the car dealer had a right to be angry....he is a human being and is prone to anger

.you didn't see anything wrong in the poster calling someone a scammer...even coming online to write an epistle when in real fact he omitted so many details in his pity seeking story......why did he not talk about the Mercedes Benz logo?...a scammer to the best of my knowledge will not go through the hassles of returning and re-sending bulbs.....pls lets the objective here

5 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by Ipfreely: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
coolcatty:

Oga u r very biased and lack wisdom to judge cases.....the car dealer had a right to be angry....he is a human being and is prone to anger

.you didn't see anything wrong in the poster calling someone a scammer...even coming online to write an epistle when in real fact he omitted so many details in his pity seeking story......why did he not talk about the Mercedes Benz logo?...a scammer to the best of my knowledge will not go through the hassles of returning and re-sending bulbs.....pls lets the objective here

Your comment is noted. I'm not going to delve into the specifics of your message, but it's clear to me that what you lack in reading and comprehension, you more than make up for in quick judgement.

Perhaps you should attempt to read my post and comprehend it again, especially the last paragraph where I noted that it was without recourse to the specifics of responsibility of either party for the situation.

5 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by Ipfreely: 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
coolcatty:

Further, I have a question.
Which of the following scenarios do you think would resolve this situation with minimal fallout?

The dealer proceeds on a back and forth with the aggrieved party here on the specifics of the botched transaction, and in the process does irreparable harm to his and other dealers' reputations?
OR
The dealer offers a brief explanation and an apology and the aggrieved party accepts following which both proceed to work on a resolution of odds?

I believe I already have an idea which of the above you would opt for, and which of them would be more logical.
Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by aieromon(m): 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ipfreely:

My post was and is based on the still-in-flux and unfolding nature of the situation. It's clear that the entire story isn't complete. Reputation, yes. Because these are still allegations, as grevious as they are. There's a default assumption of innocence when the picture is incomplete.

However his reaction is certainly that of a guilty party.

I was scammed on this forum in 2012 and I do have an idea on the pattern in which the accused tends to deflect focus on the real issues.

The pattern is the same and you would know this if you've been following scam threads on this forum since 2009.

6 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by Ipfreely: 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
aieromon:

I was scammed on this forum in 2012 and I do have an idea on the pattern in which the accused tends to deflect focus on the real issues.

The pattern is the same and you would know this if you've been following scam threads on this forum since 2009.

That must have been a saddening experience, and I offer my apologies. I suppose we'll just have to wait to see how things play out, but I believe you'd agree with me that a lot of details are still not available for a proper unbiased response.
Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by coolcatty: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ipfreely:

Further, I have a question.
Which of the following scenarios do you think would resolve this situation with minimal fallout?

The dealer proceeds on a back and forth with the aggrieved party here on the specifics of the botched transaction, and in the process does irreparable harm to his and other dealers' reputations?
OR
The dealer offers a brief explanation and an apology and the aggrieved party accepts following which both proceed to work on a resolution of odds?

I believe I already have an idea which of the above you would opt for, and which of them would be more logical.
Enough said.

Easy champ.....don't shift the goalpost.....you clearly stated that no apologies was given by the dealer...why will he apologise?...the guy already called him a scammer...that's my grouse plus the fact that the op omitted the intricate details including the Mercedes logo.

1 Like

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by princetom1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
coolcatty:

Easy champ.....don't shift the goalpost.....you clearly stated that no apologies was given by the dealer...why will he apologise?...the guy already called him a scammer...that's my grouse plus the fact that the op omitted the intricate details including the Mercedes logo.

Read the screenshot from the OP again. OP topic is, a con man, accused called op a scammer first from the screen shot, all these are tactics deploy by someone who is just wasing ur time. I have 1 question for u, why did the accused send something that is different from what he showed the op in the first place? Benz logo is a side note, and it isn't in dispute, why will op add wat is nt in dispute to it?

OP didn't deal with an Arab man, it's in this part of the world u are wrong and u still boldly walks out as if nothing do u. Let him try it in the western world

5 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by Ipfreely: 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
coolcatty:

Here we go. You do realize there are other reasons for apologies besides admission of guilt? Those two do not necessarily mean the same thing. Try not to forget that.

3 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by LexngtonSteele: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
From the prices the thief quotes, you should have known he is a conman

5 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by LexngtonSteele: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ipfreely:

Your comment is noted. I'm not going to delve into the specifics of your message, but it's clear to me that what you lack in reading and comprehension, you more than make up for in quick judgement.

Perhaps you should attempt to read my post and comprehend it again, especially the last paragraph where I noted that it was without recourse to the specifics of responsibility of either party for the situation.

Don't mind the coolcatty guy....he scrounges off car-dealers. Ignore his comments, they make little sense

He is a certified Julius Beggar. From his comment, you would see CLEARLY, he wants to be tipped little change by the conman

5 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by princetom1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Don't mind the coolcatty guy....he scrounges off car-dealers. Ignore his comments, they make little sense

He is a certified Julius Beggar. From his comment, you would see CLEARLY, he wants to be tipped little change by the conman

Legendary grin

8 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by mili3kid(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

loooolz...
coolcatty abi na coolmumu just come open yansh for here. dey support d accused.
like has been earlier suggested. if 50k na change for ricky make e return am na. abi?
atleast e go dey follow him lie lie arab frnd drag dt one later.
secondly... u even went as far as sending fake trashy knock off products instead of d real deal. n U kept replacing rubbish wit rubbish....
baba Ricky U don pass dis one o. abeg just
apologise to d guy... na ur customer
refund him money
n lets hear a testimony here n we can close d thread.
no allow ordinary 50k spoil ur image here o...
u dnt kno where it can lead to... cuz wat happens on d net NEVER STAYS ON THE NET O.
nuf said...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by 2shure: 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
Scam on nairaland is abt 95 percent.
We are gradually takinf over frm s.a
Cos na souti do local scam pass
Knock offs.
Y u no kukuma buy from ebay.
All these guys are thieves.
Me do online bis
Dah was hw one bastard wanted to sell tobme surati p3f for 15k.
Was pestering me
And said on dayvof delivery
If i dont pick up
That they will blacklist me
And mark me as scam
Can u imagine.
So if im sleeping
Or in a bank
And they call
Was begining to send me scam page format
Of courier tracking and ref nos
Say i pay b4 delivery.
Ai dey mental.
For whr
Bla
Bla
Bla.
I jus vex block am
No need to waste time on the enemy.

1 Like

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by chidi2pus(m): 5:28am On Jun 02, 2017
rickkychidex111:

Am surprised at you.

I omitted what I thought was not neccessary.
I omitted the fact that I bought your benz logo which worked.
I omitted the fact that you wanted to wanted to sell Chinese knock off headlights of about 800 usd on aliexpress under the guise of an original Mercedes headlight for 480k.
I omitted the fact that when I called you and asked you why you sent me used halogen bulbs that was sold for around 5 hundred naira, you told me that it wasn't about the cost of it,but anything that works I should just take it like that.
I omitted the fact that every time I got the Chinese knock offs i would be charged to have them fixed and also be charged to send them back to you in Lagos.
I also omitted the fact that before you sent the bulbs for the very first time, I repeated begged you to send a picture of the bulbs before sending it to BENIN so I could be sure that I was getting what I paid for but you didn't send any pics.
I omitted the above facts because they are not neccessary.

I call this a scam because I sent 60k for the OEM benz xenon bulbs...i never sent you money for Chinese knock offs. This is my dispute.
Even before you sent me the bulbs I sent 10k as mobilization...I have the screenshots from my bank.
The only time I sent you 6k was when you failed to produce the high beam bulb...I sent you less because you only required tfare,not money to send any bulb.

I never said I gave you 120k for bulbs...I said I spent 120k for the bulbs , logistics and services.
And yes, this is a letter to the world. You're just surprised because you never imagined me to write a review of our deal. Like I was just going to bend my head down in silence.
As an unsatisfied buyer, I have the right to open a dispute if I didn't get what I paid for.
If we dealt on a more secure and standard market platform such as eBay or amazon, do you think I would going back and forth on getting a refund from you for sending me the wrong item paid for ?

5 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by rickkychidex111(m): 9:17am On Jun 02, 2017
He sent his own screen-munch where he said I scam him and everyone just starts to attack/insult without even asking question....without even knowing the previous conversations of what has happened.....everyone just listening to one side and not listening to the other side. that's wrong. 
Even when you go to Court....the judge can't just listen to one part and give judgement. there are ways things are done. ‎
Some people who are too quick to judge others out of the guilt in their mind and because they wanna look good in the eyes of everyone....they would just want to bad mouth others. ‎

Below are screen-munch of chats I had with him. There has not been any quarrel whatsoever....we relate very well. ‎Even when he first mentioned a refund....there was no form of argument. I remember telling him as far as am involved that the issue would be settled. And I told him my man just cleared shipment...his mother with cancer is sick which they flew to India and he should just hold on. ok he has waited till now....why can't he just wait a little bit longer.....The next thing he just writes me that ‎if he doesn't get it by wednesday that he will take it that I've scammed him......why would he even mention such statement after he knows all the stress I've gone through just to make sure things are in order. 

All the lights sent to him worked....from turkey/singapore and dubai....which he confirmed in the chats below....he only said one was showing error and the other for the high beam didn't fit. Even on one occasion....we sent another which worked well....it didn't show error....but he said it wasn't shining very bright. Well we were not there and he didn't send me photos of how bright it shined at night....but to make things better we offered to change it so as to get him a brighter one. ‎‎

he's demanding for a refund for 50k....and the LOW BEAM/HIGH BEAM together cost 60k.....they worked....just the high beam didn't fit and we've not been able to get the HID High Beam white. if not my man has the normal HIGH BEAM yellow bulbs. the last one we sent....we sent two different LOW BEAM which he said it worked but didn't shine very bright. Even my man said him demanding for a 50k is much but said we would agree on something....and at some point I had some arguments with my Arabian guy but we just had to settle things cos am always an easy going person. ‎

Not every technicians know how to fix stuffs...cos there are ways these things are connected. I wasn't there and I don't know how the guy connected it......even the cover for the bulbs....i don't know how the guy connected it and it got the covers melted....normally you want to fix bulbs those covers are to be removed. ‎Even the last low beam bulbs we sent....when it was tested in lagos it shined very bright which I sent him the photos....getting to benin....he said only one worked and maybe the charger is bad. who knows how the Tecnician has connected it. Anyway let me leave that. ‎

He's a young guy of around 26/27 who bought a car of around 10m....he wrote that he will take it that I've scammed him.....due to how we relate very well I just replied him back that he's the one scamming oyibo overseas so how will I now scam him. The next thing he took it to another level....coming here to tell the whole world I've scammed him. ‎
When I told to my  man.....he said this guy has gone too far. that why on earth would he write such in public on such small issues. He said cos of his mother he has not been able to do anything and even his goods he brought in has not been attended to....and he has told his friend to bring in the exact HIGH BEAM bulbs due to sample pics I've sent him....but with these developments that he's just dissapointed. 

Honestly am still surprised at this guy but I won't say much. He's a young guy like I am and trying to spoil my name. You don't just spoil someone's hustle and get away with it. There are certain things we sow in life and we would reap it in other way round. Everyone should continue with their attacks/insults. But I know a few would have a re-think of the matter and say the right words. 
Thanks. ‎

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by rickkychidex111(m): 9:56am On Jun 02, 2017
U mentioned I wanted to sell 2015 bixenon headlight of 800usd for 480k. Original OEM is even above that. Original cost around 1500usd - 1800usd. Do the calculations yourself. The one for 480k isn't the direct OEM cos he was talking about the cost. So had to get a lower one in price but still better. I sent him screen-munch of chat with my seller in dubai and he said he would sell the original OEM headlight for 1700usd last. ‎
I now have them here in lagos and i already fixed one for a car and no issues whatsoever. Shined very bright and pictures are below. ‎
Anyway that's that. ‎

Even when he contacted me for a 2014 glk350 ....i sent him photos of a black in lekki put for 10.5m or so....he priced 9m. later I didn't hear from him for some days or thereabout....after which I got in touch with him to ask how far....he said he already got one....that he's in lagos and the car was also a black one in lekki. well I just concluded even if he did not buy.....other deals would come from other people. life goes on. 

Now the question is....youve come online to say I scammed you and u asking for a refund....you say I scam you yet presently your whatsapp profile pics is blank.....you don't put your pics on your whatsapp. well let me leave that aside. 
So you feel coming online to spoil someone's image is the best way to resolve issues right! ‎

Do u even know the meaning of the words you used (CON MAN & SCAM) ??
See let me tell you bro. In life you don't do to others what you wouldn't wish to be done to you. It's the simple truth. God knows I've really tried for you and you also know that. If I was to be a scammer I wouldn't be doing car business and wouldn't be into Entertainment. Some words we use on people are not proper. 

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sold!!!Registered Nissan Murano 03:380k. / SOLD!! #900k neatly used Registered 01 4runner Buy & Drive 08168995190 / Super Clean 2009 Tokunbo Acura TL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.