Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) (4994 Views)

A Business Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by yemi2plus(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
Reading the seller's comments here, I just couldn't stop laughing.

A friend once said, "it's a taboo to be young and rich in Nigeria." Like seriously, because he is young and rich means he is a scammer? Because he removed his WhatsApp avatar means he is a Fraudster?

Common, refund the guy and save yourself from missing potential deals.

2 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by Somatic(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
markpenk:
Well said... There's a saying that "he whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad"... or something along those lines. This is what happens when the powers that be in your village decide to deal with you cry.

Usually starts with deceit (his scam), followed by arrogance (his replies to on whatsapp and here on NL), then sheer stupidity (the assumption that some "chairmen" will help pay off his debt), and then the inevitable downfall/penury that automatically follows.

rickkychidex111, if I was in doubt about dealing with you before, your actions have removed all doubts. I am now 100% certain I'll never buy any vehicle from you (I'm sure many others are thinking the same thing). I used to think you'd be my first call when I needed an upgrade (which is very soon, by the way). Turns out that will never happen.

If you are wise, you'd do well to refund chidi2pus' money. Otherwise, you can be sure that your hunger is just beginning as no one in their right minds here on NL will do any business with you.

Chidi2pus, can you please publish this guy's contacts -name, phone no, acct name and bank details if possible. This is in case he decides to open another acct and change his moniker.

I couldn't have put your posts any better. You echoed my sentiments more succinctly than I would have.

@OP, do whatever it legally takes to get your money. That Richy fellow never had a good reputation, just a façade with which he used to deceive us here And since "we" are in the business of changing the premise of the argument, rickkychidex111, do you not sell US and UK credit cards via your BBM channel? And you have the nerve to label someone you barely know his circumstance, a scammer?

Mods should sticky this thread please, one by one we shall remove dubious characters and needless middlemen from this section.

4 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by princetom1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
dominique, Seun, are u seeing this?
Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
One thing you guys fail to understand is that OEM bulbs for luxury cars like the benz arent mass produced, they re exclusive to dealers.
If you want oem bulbs you have to cannibilze them from donor vehicles or thru someone has direct access to dealer.
For now make use of chinese clones.
Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by kingreign(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
quentin06:
One thing you guys fail to understand is that OEM bulbs for luxury cars like the benz arent mass produced, they re exclusive to dealers.
If you want oem bulbs you have to cannibilze them from donor vehicles or thru someone has direct access to dealer.
For now make use of chinese clones.

Lying to defend some fraudulent act is same as aiding and abetting fraudulent crime and criminality. Its punishable offence in Nigerian criminal law.

To reply you appropriately, the OEM bulbs are made and supplied by companies such as OSRAM, PHILIPS, STANLEY, General Electric (GE), Schneider, SIEMEN Etc

Have I seen some of these bulbs before, YES, I use to have them especially Schneider, Sylvania, Philips, Osram and GE, and I did installed them on loyal customers car especially after some works. I also purchased them online brand new.

7 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by sydlak: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
Integrity is priceless. You don't want anyone to call you a scammer but you told him he's a scammer because he's probably a young man who owns a car. It is interesting. I don't know if he is really a scammer or not. But that's not the right way to conduct business. You never say that to a customer and if a customers source of fund is not clear to you, you don't do business with them at all or better report them to proper authorities. But giving a customer names is a very bad thing. If you are a man of any dignity at all, you should apologize for that. It's not about the amount of money involved. That's why integrity is priceless. You can loose your integrity for a much more lesser sum.

rickkychidex111:
Hmmmmmm very surprised reading all these u wrote bro. But continue. You want to tarnish my image right. Go on.

That's all I will say. There's no need giving any explanations what so ever. Let's assume I want to scam someone... it's 50k I will scam the person. That's funny man. If I wanted to scam you.. ..will I even give attempts of changing the bulbs for you?
And you said you sent 10k several times for logistics.. .i still have d alerts.....what u sent for logistics isn't up to 10k. I think only the first time u sent 10k. The rest wasn't up to 10k.

I appreciated your patience and told u to still have patience cos his shipments didn't have those exact H15 bulbs...the next thing u were talking of scam. That's an insult bro.

U refused to talk about the Benz logo I sent that worked well right? You refused to talk about the Benz Logo you pre-ordered from Amazon which got spoilt and u asked me to get you one. You even made a mistake by sending the spoilt one which prompted the stuff to be sent twice which means more expenses. And that made you to send money for logistics cos it was your mistake. Even other 2 times I went there trying to change the bulbs for you I spent my own money. My time and everything. You're talking of me scamming you.

just bulb issue u come here to write a letter for the world.
Why would u even tell me that I scammed you. I didn't like that statement. Don't you know the meaning of the word scam? It shows u're being childish bro. I already told you the guy wasn't around and I even took you to his house in Ikoyi which you met him in person.

If your car was in Lagos it would have been easier. You said you couldn't wait cos you were going to PH for a wedding. And you can't even drop your car.

Mind you... .you did not spend 120k on bulbs. Everything included the Benz Logo and the bulbs. 2 different Halogen bulb with charger and Benz Logo.

Because you're writing 120k for bulbs as if it's only bulbs you got.

Am surprised at you.
Thanks. That's all I will say.

1 Like

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by princetom1(m): 1:09am On Jun 05, 2017
kingreign:

Lying to defend some fraudulent act is same as aiding and abetting fraudulent crime and criminality. Its punishable offence in Nigerian criminal law.

To reply you appropriately, the OEM bulbs are made and supplied by companies such as OSRAM, PHILIPS, STANLEY, General Electric (GE), Schneider, SIEMEN Etc

Have I seen some of these bulbs before, YES, I use to have them especially Schneider, Sylvania, Philips, Osram and GE, and I did installed them on loyal customers car especially after some works. I also purchased them online brand new.

Thank you so much sir, these are what we need to be clearer before. Now, the fowl yansh (rikkychidex111) is out. Mr chairman, no need to say anything... OP. We thank u for bringing this to the notice of Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 05, 2017
kingreign:

I am not defending anyone , the companies you mentioned arent based here, if you claim you ve bought original bulbs from this companies in the last 12 months then why pass through an unverified middle man.

1 Like

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by princetom1(m): 6:50am On Jun 05, 2017
kingreign:

I see you've drank the conc. urine from a camel that just recently traversed the Sahara desert.
Did I tell you i passed thru unverified middle man?
I buy little bits and stuffs online, go to eBay, go to amazon, go to pelican parts, go to craiglists, or go to the independent webpage of the companies.
May I even burst your bubble. Even aftermarket product like morimoto HID unit would had solved the woes the the defendant has put the Prosecutor and won't cost up to 30k plus shipment to Naija.

Pls, think wide, stop acting skewish and do not support fraudulence.

Simply Kingreign! Highline the parts and u give it a sweet reply. All yee [s][Middle men/s] con men, think twice before u give us faboo here, there are technicians in all fields, that will open ur yansh 4 all 2 see...

2 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2017
kingreign:

I see you've drank the conc. urine from a camel that just recently traversed the Sahara desert.
Did I tell you i passed thru unverified middle man?
I buy little bits and stuffs online, go to eBay, go to amazon, go to pelican parts, go to craiglists, or go to the independent webpage of the companies.
May I even burst your bubble. Even aftermarket product like morimoto HID unit would had solved the woes the the defendant has put the Prosecutor and won't cost up to 30k plus shipment to Naija.

Pls, think wide, stop acting skewish and do not support fraudulence.

Stop insulting me, there are many online sites that sell parts for vehicles, I think you just had a taste of your own medicine, learn the lesson and stop shouting like a castrated dog, get lost.

1 Like

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by kingreign(m): 8:09am On Jun 05, 2017
quentin06:

Stop insulting me, there are many online sites that sell parts for vehicles, I think you just had a taste of your own medicine, learn the lesson and stop shouting like a castrated dog, get lost.
Hahahaha you think I'm the OP or the fraudulent car dealer? shocked shocked
Now I can truly confirm you're high on camel piss. grin grin
Wayward cow

5 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by kingreign(m): 6:46am On Jun 09, 2017
Genuine GE halogen bulbs for that loyal customer wink wink tongue tongue
quentin06:

I am not defending anyone , the companies you mentioned arent based here, if you claim you ve bought original bulbs from this companies in the last 12 months then why pass through an unverified middle man.
keep ranting like a pregnant pig, ya mates are going to aliexpress, ebay, amazon, craiglist, pelican parts et al, you are here taking about unverified middleman deal, i know you like chwa chwa wuru wuru man like you.

1 Like

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2017
please stop, no kill me with laughter grin

2 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 09, 2017
kingreign:
Genuine GE halogen bulbs for that loyal customer wink wink tongue tongue keep ranting like a pregnant pig, ya mates are going to aliexpress, ebay, amazon, craiglist, pelican parts et al, you are here taking about unverified middleman deal, i know you like chwa chwa wuru wuru man like you.

Those are after market parts you displayed, but..... silence is the best answer to a foool like you.

1 Like

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2017
Just because a packet is inscribed with the name GE doesnt mean its genuine, these are cloned Chinese components they re not better than the regular ones people buy for N500- 1k.

Anyone who did marketing will understand the concept of 'Product Differentiation' where sellers try to brand their products to differentiate themselves and thus make more sales.

King reign obviously is an illiterate, who only knows how to use vulgar language on people who refuse to bask in his ignorance and stupidity.

I understand that he is mentally handicapped and has to compensate for his mental deficiency by pouring invectives on people ,I just pity the people who pay good money to him to buy products, because he is a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by kingreign(m): 8:05am On Jun 09, 2017
quentin06:
Just because a packet is inscribed with the name GE doesnt mean its genuine, these are cloned Chinese components they re not better than the regular ones people buy for N500- 1k.

Anyone who did marketing will understand the concept of 'Product Differentiation' where sellers try to brand their products to differentiate themselves and thus make more sales.

King reign obviously is an illiterate, who only knows how to use vulgar language on people who refuse to bask in his ignorance and stupidity.

I understand that he is mentally handicapped and has to compensate for his mental deficiency by pouring invectives on people ,I just pity the people who pay good money to him to buy products, because he is a fraud.

your case is pathetic. You need Jesus Christ to come and personally deliver you of this wayward lifestyle. You're a shithole of lies and deceit.

1 Like

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by kingreign(m): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2017
quentin06:

I hope you have brains to do proper research, I hope you have brains to ask folks on Nairaland who Kingreign is, I hope you also have brain to know I can sue your black arse for libel and character assassination. I hope you also know, the OP of this thread can sue you for aiding and abetting fraudulence. Keep yapping. Your case is piling up.

1 Like

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 09, 2017
kingreign:

your case is pathetic. You need Jesus Christ to come and personally deliver you of this wayward lifestyle. You're a shithole of lies and deceit.

Your reply only validates my assessment of your state of mind.
FYI the bulbs you displayed earlier are chinese copies.

1 Like

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by diportivo: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2017
what I find most appalling is the middleman beating his chest and talking about about knowing the customer's source of income

it smacks of lowliness in IQ and general well being

such stupidity angry

holusormi:

Your stupidity is amazingly legendary , make people help you pay for money wey u scam ? Upon all the Porsche and masseratti u dey sell , you no fit refund 50k .... Smh , agbero forming dealer undecided
[quote author=holusormi post=57141870]

the thing weak me

2 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
kingreign:

I hope you have brains to do proper research, I hope you have brains to ask folks on Nairaland who Kingreign is, I hope you also have brain to know I can sue your black arse for libel and character assassination. I hope you also know, the OP of this thread can sue you for aiding and abetting fraudulence. Keep yapping. Your case is piling up.

Fake product.

1 Like

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by LeJeun3: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2017

Abeg OP make we help find am model for the bulbs....

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by holusormi(m): 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
diportivo:
what I find most appalling is the middleman beating his chest and talking about about knowing the customer's source of income

it smacks of lowliness in IQ and general well being

such stupidity angry

Lol, I weak ooo
Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by kingreign(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
LeJeun3:

Abeg OP make we help find am model for the bulbs....

i think OP's GLK had the halogen as stock headlights, he wished to upgrade/ retrofit to HID. One good aftermarket HID product which id gladly recommend (although, expensive and quite technical to install but offers extremely excellent result better than most OEM HIDs are MORIMOTO brands. OP can try OSRAM or Philips as they're the most preferred OEM brands for most car manufacturers.

As for the weyrey that was arguing one can't get OEM brands in the market which are specified cars, he lied, Mercedes, Lexus, even Bentley and Rolls Royce don't manufacture bulbs or even lights units, they outsource these to reputable companies to make to their own specification which still follows and adheres to a minimum regulatory Bench mark.

2 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by LeJeun3: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
kingreign:

i think OP's GLK had the halogen as stock headlights, he wished to upgrade/ retrofit to HID. One good aftermarket HID product which id gladly recommend (although, expensive and quite technical to install but offers extremely excellent result better than most OEM HIDs are MORIMOTO brands. OP can try OSRAM or Philips as they're the most preferred OEM brands for most car manufacturers.

As for the weyrey that was arguing one can't get OEM brands in the market which are specified cars, he lied, Mercedes, Lexus, even Bentley and Rolls Royce don't manufacture bulbs or even lights units, they outsource these to reputable companies to make to their own specification which still follows and adheres to a minimum regulatory Bench mark.

You correct Bro!

Morimoto brands are straight up gangster and makes loads of sense.

Even those Chinese charger lights would have done a better trick

1 Like

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by kingreign(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
LeJeun3:

You correct Bro!

Morimoto brands are straight up gangster and makes loads of sense.

Even those Chinese charger lights would have done a better trick

cheap Chinese brands for what they are, are okay for cheap economy cars with less complex and less intrusive systems. Install them in a car like Benz which have very complex CANbus and very intrusive electrical systems, you'd get a 'bulb out' notification when the ignition is turned on and it will deactivate the retrofit HID system or even destroy it cheaply grin reason is, Benz lighting systems sends and receives pulse signals to their SAM units which enables them communicate and perform as should.

Also, the lumens of HIDs matter alot. I installed a 6,000k D2S Bulb in my car, it had an uber cool blue hue which seemed sweet to look at but i could barely see ahead when driving. Most manufacturers does 3000-3500k lumen. But id recommend between 3000-4500k lumen which is closest to daylight output. wink

2 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by Thalamus: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
The title of this thread is unfair. OP fear god ooo
Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by kingreign(m): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2017
Thalamus:
The title of this thread is unfair. OP fear god ooo
What made it unfair?
Pray tell.
Is it the OPs trust on a supposedly genuine business man who betrayed his trust, or his consent disbursement of money while still hopeful for a better quality and yet he being disappointed, or a businessman who now turned back to spite the OP for the trust he bestowed on the business man?

Bros, the way yousef is judging this matter is unfair. Bros, fear God o!

2 Likes

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by Ipfreely: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
So...
I suppose that's the end of this thread then?
We don't get to know whether compensation has been paid, or not?
Nairaland.
Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by BELLOAYO: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
Rickkychidex grin.....How u dey? How market?
U won't remember me but I won't forget u. When someone tries to scam you and then threatens you.....you don't forget them!
Enough said..... cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by Somatic(m): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
BELLOAYO:
U won't remember me but I won't forget u. When someone tries to scam you and then threatens you.....you don't forget them!
Enough said..... cool

What's your story? And so we know, rikkychidex is msochi as well.
Re: Rickkychidex111 : A Con Man (business Deal Review) by princetom1(m): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2017
BELLOAYO:
Enough said..... cool

We are listening sir, i hope u have proves too.

Modified : Your account says u registered in 2005, so, let's hear u out sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Clean 2009 Tokunbo Acura TL / 1997 Toyota Camry Le / Toyota Corolla 2008 Model For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.