Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,957 members, 7,866,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

7 Things You Need To Know If You Want To Marry An Ekiti Man - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 7 Things You Need To Know If You Want To Marry An Ekiti Man (1294 Views)

7 Things Westerners Think When They Hear Africa / Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady / The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Need To Know If You Want To Marry An Ekiti Man by dailyfamilyng: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2017
Bisi Oludare

If you are presently in a relationship or planning to marry from Ekiti state, this is a must read for you. Marrying an Ekiti man could be seen as doing yourself a ‘big’ favour depending on how you see it. Generally, Ekiti men are great to marry but the truth is there is no tribe without their own downsides.

Here are the attributes to watch out for in order to know if Ekiti man will be good for you or not. 7 Things You Need To Know If You Want To Marry An Ekiti Man

1. They Are Great Lovers
Ekiti men are wonderful lovers; they can love a woman to a fault. The way they show love to a lady they are truly committed to could at times make the lady wonder if they are for real or just pretending. Trust me, an Ekiti man is an unbeatable lover boy.

2. They Are Naturally Faithful
Ekiti guys are naturally faithful. It seems they were born, fed, and trained to be faithful. They are just faithful or come to think of it probably it is in their gene. This is not just something I notice but what I have heard several people talk about. So single ladies, you might “wanna” consider Ekiti “Bobo” as you will not need to have any problem with trusting him. He will not cheat on you.

3. They are unrepentantly stubborn
Exactly, you heard me right. I actually told you earlier that they have their good and bad sides. So this could pass for one of the bad sides, they can hardly take no for an answer. They are very stubborn and will not just allow you to talk or defend yourself. If care is not taken, you can be a ‘Yes Sir’ wife. Accepting everything because you want peace

4. You Will Pound Yam
If you are a lady with a stainless hand that can’t work (pound), please keep off. Ekiti people’s favourite food is pounded yam and they delight so much in it. They eat it MORNING, AFTERNOON, NIGHT & even in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. They can as well eat the leftover the next day.

5. They Love Repeating Words
This is another bad habit you will have to cope with. An Ekiti man can repeat the same statement several times as if the person he is talking to is deaf.

6. They Have Respect For Elders
You will never see Ekiti man disregard an elder. This makes them respect their in-laws very well. They don’t treat their in-laws anyhow.

7. They Don’t Divorce Their Spouses
Isn’t that a plus for them in this world where divorce is very cheap? No matter what, Ekiti men hold their marriage very dear to heart so you cannot see them threatening their wife for divorce or filing for divorce.

8. They Don’t Hide Their Feelings.
Ekiti man will never hide his feelings from you. They say it as it is and as they feel. He is never scared of you criticising or nailing him. He just feels free saying his mind

Ekiti people are generally known for their academic prowess. They just love reading, remember in the record, they have the highest number of Professors. So, if you cannot cope with a man always locking himself up in the study, steer clear and look somewhere else for Mr. Right.

So, what are you waiting for ladies? You might want to consider the next Ekiti guy

http://www.dailyfamily.ng/7-things-need-know-want-marry-ekiti-man/

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am “age Queer” – OAP, Nelly Kalu / I Need Help With Talking Igbo! / Last Member Of 65,000-year-old Tribe Dies, Taking One Of World's Earliest Langua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.