Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Chika Ike Is “Classy, Sassy & Sexy” On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Is “Classy, Sassy & Sexy” On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine (24790 Views)

Toke Makinwa Looking All Sexy On Bum Short In Dubai (PHOTO) / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Cover La Mode Magazine's Latest Issue / Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Is “Classy, Sassy & Sexy” On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Evablizin:
lols angry bird calm down
cheesy grin
Re: Chika Ike Is “Classy, Sassy & Sexy” On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine by Nnaminnami(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
classy sassy and sexy only one person
what Will they call the like of rihanna?
Re: Chika Ike Is “Classy, Sassy & Sexy” On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine by obonujoker(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Is she Emeka Ike's wife??
Re: Chika Ike Is “Classy, Sassy & Sexy” On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine by joenor(m): 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
Abeg look am tell me, because I feel same.
dessz:
am coming lemme go and consult me dictionary for the meaning of "classy,sassy,sexy" cos with the pics am seeing looks like the meaning has changed undecided
Re: Chika Ike Is “Classy, Sassy & Sexy” On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine by SUNDICOS(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kpukpuntaogene ogene ogenege, one na acho ogene? Ogeneogenege
Re: Chika Ike Is “Classy, Sassy & Sexy” On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine by seangy4konji: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
hoes...

we all love hoes.
Re: Chika Ike Is “Classy, Sassy & Sexy” On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine by Djmeme: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Chika Ike Is “Classy, Sassy & Sexy” On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine by LesbianBoy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
PapiSmith:
My kindda woman

So you like hoes? *Contunu* angry
Re: Chika Ike Is “Classy, Sassy & Sexy” On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine by Angelina996(f): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Wetin no concern me no concern me, she try sha.
Re: Chika Ike Is “Classy, Sassy & Sexy” On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine by chuksiyk31(m): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
....does she still act. ...she's pretty duo smiley wink
Re: Chika Ike Is “Classy, Sassy & Sexy” On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
See the bad English in the magazine sef...they "thought" instead of "taught"
Re: Chika Ike Is “Classy, Sassy & Sexy” On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine by cutiepie25(f): 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
She luks beautiful. Luv her gown.
Re: Chika Ike Is “Classy, Sassy & Sexy” On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine by Adebola314: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
She looks like a resurrected corpse in that third picture.
Meanwhile, this is the Chika we know below, not this plastic and fake creation far removed from reality

Re: Chika Ike Is “Classy, Sassy & Sexy” On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine by maruzia: 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
Local girl forming classy.
Re: Chika Ike Is “Classy, Sassy & Sexy” On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine by thexzy(m): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2017
Who her stuff don help b4? No single value to humanity.
Re: Chika Ike Is “Classy, Sassy & Sexy” On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine by spacescientist(m): 12:24am On Jun 02, 2017
Lovely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike's Stunning Looks To The Sun Awards (photos) / Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion / Miracle Ikechukwu Arrives In Imo After Long Vacation, Shares Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.