Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,361 members, 7,857,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Suicidal Man Charged With Murder After Bullet Went Through His Head And Killed G - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicidal Man Charged With Murder After Bullet Went Through His Head And Killed G (474 Views)

Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video / Suicidal Man Sets Himself On Fire In Hotel In Abuja (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicidal Man Charged With Murder After Bullet Went Through His Head And Killed G by besteditor007: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2017
Police in Alaska have charged a man with second-degree murder after he tried to shoot and kill himself but the bullet passed through his head and took the life of his girlfriend instead.
Check here: http://www.tendenciesplus.com.ng/2017/06/suicidal-man-charged-with-murder-after.html

Re: Suicidal Man Charged With Murder After Bullet Went Through His Head And Killed G by youngest85(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2017
Na karma
Re: Suicidal Man Charged With Murder After Bullet Went Through His Head And Killed G by Oblitz(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2017
Will he get a death sentence? That's what he wanted in the first place
Re: Suicidal Man Charged With Murder After Bullet Went Through His Head And Killed G by dessz(m): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
the guy is like;;

(1) (Reply)

A University Student Of Maiduguri University Killed Her Newborn Child / Billionaire Kidnapper: I Never Disowned My Son — Evan’s Father Opens Up / I Was Once Kidnapped, But Quickly Released — Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.