Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

A University Student Of Maiduguri University Killed Her Newborn Child - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A University Student Of Maiduguri University Killed Her Newborn Child (472 Views)

Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student / Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Killed By Police (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A University Student Of Maiduguri University Killed Her Newborn Child by Okorieikechukwu(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2017
A UNIVERSITY STUDENT OF MAIDUGURI UNIVERSITY KILLED HER NEWBORN CHILD AND TRIED TO FLUSHED THE BABY THROUGH A SINK TOILET BUT GOT CAUGHT .

"Some ladies are heartless..crazy, stupid. In fact I don't know any word suitable to describe this lady. Sometimes I wonder why some girls don't have the fear of God in their life.. The picture below is a true life story of what just happened at Murtala female Hostel at the University of Maiduguri today. As a lady gave birth to a female child..killed the child by herself and was coercing the child into the female hostel toilet..My question is... If this lady was treated in this manner will she be alive today?? Who will marry such a heartless woman as a wife? ?" ....

Re: A University Student Of Maiduguri University Killed Her Newborn Child by Okorieikechukwu(m): 10:20am On Jun 05, 2017
more

Re: A University Student Of Maiduguri University Killed Her Newborn Child by Young03(m): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2017
see as breasts full ground

to d girl
na u n God go iron things out
Re: A University Student Of Maiduguri University Killed Her Newborn Child by Okorieikechukwu(m): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2017
woman are evil

Re: A University Student Of Maiduguri University Killed Her Newborn Child by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 05, 2017
Mann!
Re: A University Student Of Maiduguri University Killed Her Newborn Child by Jabioro: 10:54am On Jun 05, 2017
I swear she had killed her yesterday, today and future.. She is just an empty body except if God in His infinity Mercy decided to forgive her.. but for humanity no no no...

(1) (Reply)

US Court Sentences Nigerian To Life Imprisonment For Murder / Soldier Kills Man For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks In Kaduna / Can We Have Policemen Go Undercover As Secret Agents In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.