Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Control Your Android Smartphone With Your Head And Face - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Control Your Android Smartphone With Your Head And Face (873 Views)

Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses / Tecno Newly Released Smartphone Packed With 5000mah Battery And Face ID / Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Control Your Android Smartphone With Your Head And Face by Prexblog(m): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2017
Do you know that you can control your smartphone using your face and head? Android has many functionality with the help of different applications or softwares that divides its tasks in many ways. Now, come again an emulator that moves the pointer as you move your head. It tracks your face using the frontal camera of your device without touching or pressing the phone.

This application works on many Android smartphones but some aren't good having it at all. Meanwhile, I have tried it on Infinix Hot 2 X510 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and it was very good. This application is mainly created for those having disabilities particularly the handicaps or those who are lazy touching their phone.

You will definitely find this interesting when shaking your head to get your Android Phone controlled and with a mouse as well.

Prerequisites Or Requirements

. You need a smartphone running on Android 4.1 smartphone and above.
. You need a smartphone powered by Dual core processor and higher.
. You need a smartphone with front facing camera.
Long screen phone will also be better but optional.

Where To Download Eva Facial Mouse

You can download Eva facial mouse on playstore by CLICKING HERE.

Enjoy! Tell your experience in the comment below...

Re: Control Your Android Smartphone With Your Head And Face by Prexblog(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
Yea

Re: Control Your Android Smartphone With Your Head And Face by Aminu212: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
i will try this. but how can i click?
Re: Control Your Android Smartphone With Your Head And Face by bravesoul247(m): 1:04am On Aug 18, 2017
Nice piece OP. My Tecno Camon CX has all the features.
Re: Control Your Android Smartphone With Your Head And Face by OVA200(m): 6:19am On Aug 18, 2017
I dont need the App I already have all these features and many more on my phone
Re: Control Your Android Smartphone With Your Head And Face by mikeycharles(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
OVA200:
I dont need the App I already have all these features and many more on my phone
shocked pls what machine are you using
Re: Control Your Android Smartphone With Your Head And Face by OVA200(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
mikeycharles:
shocked pls what machine are you using
Not a machine o, just s4
Re: Control Your Android Smartphone With Your Head And Face by Ennyholar: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2017
This is really nice...it should work on L9PLUS.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Mike Adenuga Concerning Glo Poor Services / Download Whatsapp On Blackberry 6 And Others / The Frank Smartphone Is Cheaper And Better Than Gionee A1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.