Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone (14159 Views)

8 Phone Accessories You Just Can’t Do Without In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by NaijaTechGuy(m): 3:36am On Dec 04, 2017
Many people buy smartphones and just use it without getting the best out of the phone. Apart from all the texting,taking pictures and other normal stuff people do with their smartphones have you tried something new � . I've flown a drone before and I controlled it from my phone...(via WiFi though..[of course if it was Bluetooth it would get disconnected] ) - you can watch the review + video on my blog.[img]http://3.bp..com/-u8AMS4rJ2g8/WiK2bb8MVOI/AAAAAAAALZI/ggXzp8EGFp83f0GmAe1-aSXzM4Pi9VOeQCLcBGAs/s640/computer-2982270_960_720.jpg[/img]

Using your phone's Bluetooth you can make use of other devices with your smartphone . Here are some of the best accessories I could find available.Purchase links are available on the source.

Wireless Bluetooth Radio Adapter

[img]http://2.bp..com/-z4Xuk-HthmU/WiKmunlWghI/AAAAAAAALYU/dF1Wx0gKR2s7Fti1zCJ14rwjn8s_88S4wCLcBGAs/s320/1%2B%252814%2529.jpg[/img]
This is a portable car MP3 player that allows you to enjoy your numerous music playlists stored on your microSD cards, flash drives and other USB enabled devices. It achieves excellent sound quality and comes with DSP function for echo cancellation during phone calls. It supports 3.5mm line-in connection for audio players or mobile phones. Simply insert the audio cable and you can listen to songs played from your mobile devices.

This device comes with a charging port that enables you to charge your mobile phones and tablets when on the move. This Car MP3 player also has control buttons so you can easily select and change playing audio files. It also has a built-in FM transmitter with a full frequency pf 87.5-108.0 MHz. It guarantees excellent surround sound and great performance always. The multi-purpose device also features a one-touch button for call receiving over the car speaker.

Price- - N4,300

USB Wireless Bluetooth Receiver
[img]http://4.bp..com/-MKE71kVzw30/WiKmnotP8MI/AAAAAAAALYQ/eedn7lXG-Fggmc_vjQFvgBCMrddJtgSJQCLcBGAs/s320/2%2B%25282%2529.jpg[/img]

This USB Bluetooth music receiver does not any wires of course it's wireless .It has a 3.5mm Headset line. All you have to do is to plug it in and connect it to your smartphone.

Price - N1,530

HP SPROCKET PHOTO PRINTER

[img]http://2.bp..com/-XsUdq61PrAE/WiKmnVwLc_I/AAAAAAAALYM/HIOvGjanWBwOjmmUL0-cRYXTc_mVmxi8QCLcBGAs/s320/2%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

With this device, your photography dreams just sparked to life.
This device helps you print photos from your smartphone or tablet as easily as you post them. You can constantly share 2 x 3-inch (5 x 7.6 cm) snapshots or stickers of every fun-filled moment. Requires Android: 4.4 and higher / iOS: 8.0 and higher.

On the go printing requires your phone to be connected to the HP Sprocket via Bluetooth connection. Mobile printing from the HP Sprocket App is supported on iPhone® and iPod touch® on iOS v8.0 and higher. Android™ printing supported on Android devices using OS v4.4 and higher. For details on how to print, see hpsprocket.com

It's quite portable almost the size of a cell phone, weighing around 170 grams, this portable printer goes anywhere.Easily load the included 10-sheet pack and print instant 2 x 3-inch (5 x 7.6 cm) photos or stickers.Print through the HP Sprocket App with Bluetooth technology.

To customize your photos before printing download the free HP Sprocket App to customize your photos before you print them.

Price- N42,750

Bluetooth AUX Audio Receiver

[img]http://3.bp..com/--ywhFQ_6HF4/WiKmnL8auMI/AAAAAAAALYI/vTHVZ4jCQUkFakU61Dpvj7oGlytjwEocwCLcBGAs/s320/1%2B%252813%2529.jpg[/img]

With this you can make your Car AUX audio system and Home Theater AV HiFi Surrounding system become Bluetooth compatible, get music from any Bluetooth enabled device and even your laptop. Simply connect this Bluetooth audio receiver to your line-in or auxiliary input on your speakers, pair it to your Bluetooth enabled device, and enjoy the wireless music revolution.

It comes with a powerful Bluetooth IC and is powered by a built-in rechargeable li-ion battery vwhich you can charge using a mini USB port.. You can play music through your car stereo and answer phone calls via the built-in Mic. There's also sleep mode for energy saving.

Price-N1,705

T3 Wireless Game Controller

[img]http://2.bp..com/-T-NGrnZfDUQ/WiKmmWAvHnI/AAAAAAAALYA/3N9hgQoLjWwY1eYx6v4XlBAkXFyF8W4LACLcBGAs/s320/1%2B%252812%2529.jpg[/img]

This T3 Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Gamepad is a wireless Bluetooth controller designed for cross-platform use on Android smartphones and tablets. This new breed of gaming controller brings together a compact and lightweight design with the industry's best cross-platform capability. Add in a classic, familiar layout and a rechargeable battery, you have the freedom to play.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-0tt-3gSm6Z8/WiKuRdherEI/AAAAAAAALY4/H7n7FCbGA3sSTQEbqfwAhlv1FAB463NyQCLcBGAs/s320/16072d0bab1a770bb5d51e29767d9531.jpg[/img]

Features
Android Compatibility, support Android 3.2 or above system devices
Bluetooth 3.0, wireless transmission can be operated within 10 meters
Download supportive games (Andoid system without root), mobile phone connects directly without root, without having to install drivers or set up the key mapping
Comfortable keys feel, dual analog joystick, precise cross key and 14 action buttons
Smart power-saving sleep mode, effectively enhance the efficiency of the battery
Up to hundreds of games, not only can support Android platform games, but also the classic arcade game emulator
Built-in 500mAh battery, easy to charge

Price-N2,520

GD 19 Bluetooth SmartWatch

[img]http://1.bp..com/-m1hf1k8butc/WiKmmesmKDI/AAAAAAAALYE/bLhhjkN3mnwHO4a_ST_1WU9c6LyOWKAdwCLcBGAs/s320/1%2B%252811%2529.jpg[/img]

GD19 smartwatch features a 1.54-inch capacitive display with a resolution of 240 x 240 -pixels. It is a very light product, around 60 grams. The smartwatch comes with a high-quality soft rubber band which delivers a refined, comfortable fit on your wrist for extended wear. The unique E-metal frame makes the GD19 smartwatch a work of art on your arm.There is also a built-in 0.3 Megapixel selfie camera in the smartwatch allowing you to capture your life’s moments. Right now you are probably wondering if I'm sure of what I just typed. Capturing your lifes moments with a 0.3MP camera.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-TYv9ezzBUCU/WiKppUwpsiI/AAAAAAAALYg/6MwaXG-QVxImDynnUVxr6Sc2HA_svJozwCLcBGAs/s640/tumblr_m4lqatWmwy1qc882co5_r1_250.gif[/img]

Well don't judge me , It's good as a spy camera. You can connect your watch to the phone & drop the watch a strategic position then you can decide to either record what;s happening in the place you dropped the watch or take a couple of pictures.For performance, the GD19 smartwatch has MTK6260 360MHz CPU to make your operation more convenient. It is compatible with Android operating system. Thanks to that compatibility, you can use the message synchronization function with any Android smartphone. Once the two devices are synchronized via GD19 Android app, the smartwatch will display messages including Wexin, QQ, Facebook and more. The battery capacity of the smartwatch is 350mAh. You can also receive calls from the device . Here's an extra tip on how I use my smart watch - When I'm jogging or working out in the stadium (yeah.. I need the six packs ..lol) , I just plug in my headphone to my phone and connect my watch to my phone as well. Once it's synchronized, I can easily change the music playing without having to reach for my pocket and go through the debacle of unlocking my phone and scrolling through my playlist.
Price- N10,340

Here's an extra gadget. I decided to add this to the list. It's not powered by Bluetooth though, It uses WiFi instead.

TZ P9 Wireless Keyboard

[img]http://3.bp..com/-8NShhYIGRfg/WiKs5yhY-oI/AAAAAAAALYs/EUpqtCJxiJwlfqsS8NdJkkQRDmf4FNfCQCLcBGAs/s320/2%2B%25283%2529.jpg[/img]

This is a wonderful combo, TZ P9 wireless keyboard sets keyboard, mouse and touchpad in one.
Wireless connection means that you don't have to face the screen in a short distance. And backlight function lets you see the keys clearly in the dark. It protects your eyes and you could have a better enjoyment.
With a small size, put it into your bag, easier for you to use anytime and anywhere, control your device with it effortlessly.
Small but powerful keyboard, compatible with PC, Xbox, PS4, smart TV, etc., broad compatibility lets you enjoy more interest.Main features:
- Backlight function: perfect for you to use in the dark and at night, and the soft light will not hurt your eyes, just press Fn + comma button
- 2.4GHz wireless connection: full QWERTY keyboard, enjoy up to 15m operating distance, without leaving your sofa or seat
- High-sensitive touchpad: easy and accurate manipulation, better match the different sizes of screen, you can enjoy more multimedia fun
- Plug and play: no need to install software, with the USB receiver at the back of the keyboard
- Small and light: comfortable touch feeling and portable design makes it easier to be taken everywhere, meeting, speech, home entertainment,etc., you could control your device with it effortlessly
- Broad compatibility: ideal for devices such as mobile phone, PC, Xbox 360, PS4, Android TV Box, smart TV, etc.Specification:
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Operating system: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / CE / 7, Linux, Android / Google smart TV
- Wireless transmit power: 5dBm ( max )
- Receive sensitivity: -85dBm
- Battery type: 300mAh BL - 5B lithium-ion battery ( included )
Price- N8,000

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by NaijaTechGuy(m): 3:37am On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by nony43(m): 7:08am On Dec 04, 2017
I am interested on that printer

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by Donald3d(m): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2017
That keyboard is wireless na and uses an adapter ,or am i wrong ?
That one no be bluetooth na

2 Likes

Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by elpj: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2017
Nice one
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by daremiarchs(m): 7:13am On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by MightySparrow: 7:13am On Dec 04, 2017
Oyinbo no go kill us die ehh shocked tongue
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by godofpc: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2017
Nice
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by MightySparrow: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2017
Oyinbo no go kill us die!!!
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by kay29000(m): 7:17am On Dec 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by Settingz321(m): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by TonyOputa(m): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2017
smiley
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by superfelix: 7:20am On Dec 04, 2017
Soft!... all dope
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by val4sure(m): 7:21am On Dec 04, 2017
Wonderful innovations
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by Obinwenite(m): 7:23am On Dec 04, 2017
Am interested in the smart watch g19..how d I get it.
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by Lanretoye(m): 7:24am On Dec 04, 2017
are you sure that printer uses a Bluetooth or WiFi tech?,transfer of just about a 50mb via Bluetooth may take hours.
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by basmur(m): 7:27am On Dec 04, 2017
technology sweet oooo
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by hidhrhis(m): 7:34am On Dec 04, 2017
now that weve seen the list is it paper we are going to use to buy it

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by koolgee(m): 7:34am On Dec 04, 2017
Nice
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by Dhortunn(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2017
Who else has seen a Headwarmer with bluetooth enabled and speaker? You just can't notice!

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by crispus09(m): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2017
nice gadget
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by prodiG(m): 7:45am On Dec 04, 2017
@NaijatechguyDoes the wireless game controller work with games like FIFA 14,FTS,PES etc.
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by charlesklaus(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2017
The bluetooth AUX reciever sounds cool. At least one don't have to go through the stress of having to stay close to ur home theatre while using ur normal AUX wire.
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by Sezua(m): 8:26am On Dec 04, 2017
Lanretoye:
are you sure that printer uses a Bluetooth or WiFi tech?,transfer of just about a 50mb via Bluetooth may take hours.
Which kind bluetooth be that? 50mb for hours? Bros abeg oh. I think it might have both WiFi and Bluetooth.

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by Sezua(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2017
Dhortunn:
Who else has seen a Headwarmer with bluetooth enabled and speaker? You just can't notice!
So, how do we go about washing the head warmer, when it gets dirty?
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by oodua1stson: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2017
Where can I get the game pads. I currently use my PS3 sixasis for it
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by Masterdeking(m): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2017
I need a detachable keyboard for my Tab. who has any idea of the price and where I can get it
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by Dhortunn(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2017
Sezua:

So, how do we go about washing the head warmer, when it gets dirty?

It has a hidden outlet that allows you to remove the bluetooth device and it's speaker to wash and replace when done.
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by Sezua(m): 9:25am On Dec 04, 2017
Dhortunn:

It has a hidden outlet that allows you to remove the bluetooth device and it's speaker to wash and replace when done.
Really? How much is it?
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by NaijaTechGuy(m): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2017
Settingz321:

How do I get the Bluetooth wrist watch
the link to purchase it is on the source of this post. smiley
Re: Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone by NaijaTechGuy(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2017
Obinwenite:
Am interested in the smart watch g19..how d I get it.
The link to get it is on the source of the post. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Airtel 250mb For 300naira / 8 Things To Check Out When Buying An Original Mobile Phone / How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.