Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Could This Be A Mum? Check Out These Hot Photos Of Singer, Tiwa Savage. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Could This Be A Mum? Check Out These Hot Photos Of Singer, Tiwa Savage. (1620 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame / Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! / Check-out This Throwback Photo Of Singer "Tekno" And His Music Producer Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be A Mum? Check Out These Hot Photos Of Singer, Tiwa Savage. by Raezel: 11:19am On Jun 01, 2017
Will Someone believe she’s already a mum? Nigerian singer and mother of one, Tiwa Savage looks stunning as she graced the current edition of ‘A Nation of Billions’. There is no doubt, Tiwa Savage always look beautiful in all her pictures but this one is different. Under the HIT or MISS/ This is definitely a HIT! Check her out here: http://raezel.com/mum-check-hot-photos-singer-tiwa-savage/
Re: Could This Be A Mum? Check Out These Hot Photos Of Singer, Tiwa Savage. by IdeyFindWife: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
boys haven't given up on ur elusive cougar hunting i see
Re: Could This Be A Mum? Check Out These Hot Photos Of Singer, Tiwa Savage. by flawlessjimmy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
LA click LA bend
Re: Could This Be A Mum? Check Out These Hot Photos Of Singer, Tiwa Savage. by Teebouye995(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
na wao....anytyn to get the traffic.
*walksOutOfThread

(1) (Reply)

I’m Broke, I’ve Returned To My Mom’s House – Sean Kingston / Paul ‘accuses’ Peter’s Wife Of Bringing Problem To ”p-square’ Family / Photos: See 26 Years Lady Who Already Had Nine Kids, Poses With Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.