Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame (68322 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight / Hushpuppi And Blac Chyna Visit The Fame Park In Dubai / Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by droptrend205: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
Singer Teni the entertainer is not just known for her beautiful voice and eccentric personality , but her tomboy style.

Turns out she wasn’t always like that and once upon a time, she rocked sexy outfits which showcased her curves, and a weave .

Photos below :

Gist Via :-https://nairatrend.com.ng/checkout-photos-of-singer-teni-before-the-fame/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Yomzzyblog: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by BOOMnaija(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
SHUUU!....SO THIS HIPPOPOTAMUS ONCE LOOKED LIKE A HUMAN.... INTERESTING!

405 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by IbukunSangotola(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
Fame made her tomboy??
She WAS beautiful sha..

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by tammyboy1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
where did all that fat come from?

67 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin so this buffalo once looked fuckkable ehhhee cheesy wonders shall never end

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense plus website to buy

48 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by daddytime(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Cute gal..I love her dimples..

13 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Nickijoy(f): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
My bountiful Teni... so beautiful

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by jendhorlee(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
she could look beautiful if she wants to. she just doesn't care again

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by KendrickAyomide: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
lipsrsealed Why is she putting on Foil paper?

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by mmadu5(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
she was beautiful then now shes ugly and fat pig

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
SHAME ON YOU IF YOU HATE THIS GIRL BECAUSE OF HER LOOKS..... #MAKANAKI

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by ALAYORMII: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
droptrend205:
Singer Teni the entertainer is not just known for her beautiful voice and eccentric personality , but her tomboy style.

Turns out she wasn’t always like that and once upon a time, she rocked sexy outfits which showcased her curves, and a weave .

Photos below :

Gist Via :-https://nairatrend.com.ng/checkout-photos-of-singer-teni-before-the-fame/

How did she go from that to this?

She was pretty then

10 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Himmler: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
She looks better before than now

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by EdoBozz(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Really

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Jestin: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
My papa nor be dangote
Or Adeleke
But we go dey okay....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Darkseid(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
She started sucking pvssy and everything changed.. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by eleojo23: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wait...is she wearing a car cover, I mean tarpaulin?
lipsrsealed

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by shadeze: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Before the fame is more beautiful, she looks like a hippopotamus after the fame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by aguiyi2: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Our own female yokuzona.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by tolugar: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
throw back picture before she went crazy

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
tammyboy1:
where did all that fat come from?
when abroad and got addicted to junk

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Masama: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
SHEPOPOTAMUS

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by anochuko01(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
see dress like lawma ambassador.

BTW, between teni and simi, who's the better vocalist? i'm thinking simi

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by MrSix: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Errrmmm

Check my signature
I sell USA used laptops
Pay on delivery in lagos

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by HaryoBamex(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
See as she b like Kung Fu Panda now...

Not my writing tho

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Mintum: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ugly before, still ugly today, will be ugly forever

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Innoxxacs: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Jestin:
My papa nor be dangote
Or Adelele
But we go dey okay....
oh

My God

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by redblackmark: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
lipsrsealed Why is she putting on Foil paper?
You sir are savage.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Innoxxacs: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
[s]
Masama:
SHEPOPOTAMUS

Mintum:
Ugly before, still ugly today, will be ugly forever

Immaculatesnow:
grin so this buffalo once looked fuckkable ehhhee cheesy wonders shall never end

mmadu5:
she was beautiful then now shes ugly and fat pig
[/s]

you guys should take a chill pill, stop the hating and work hard to achieve your dreams

Dreams come true #UyoMeyoGang

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by OkunrinOloro: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin grin

This is weird. Her story is the reverse and opposite of what normally obtains.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier / Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi / Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.