Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

This Big Python Was Killed By My Neighbours - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Big Python Was Killed By My Neighbours (36551 Views)

This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Big Python Was Killed By My Neighbours by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
darkckUSA:

cheesy cheesy wicked people dey oooo
cheesy cheesy
Re: This Big Python Was Killed By My Neighbours by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Gmasterp:

I hate snakes

But still you see a harmless snake doesn't mean you'll kill it na!!

What us harmless Ehen!!!? U better read up in pythons if you don't know.. I consider them to have a. Very wicked way of killing their prey ..theirs is more pain ful than poison as far as am concerned ..they kill u twice
Suffocating you and u can imagine the fear ,anger pain going through your mind before they eventually swallow
you

Have you seen q Burmese python before ohhh my God I pray you don't ..those beasts are huge !
Re: This Big Python Was Killed By My Neighbours by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
ekems2017:
But why are python everywhere now. I hate this creature pass Nigeria

My sister I tire oooo tired and getting scared. They ate fast moving into urban areas .I actually feel ministry of environment should better take this serious ...

Am even approaching all these villagers they have a lot of snake repellant plants,medicine etc .
There is this my Aunty's worker that takes care of her poultry if snake sees him it stops moving and lays flat till its killed
Re: This Big Python Was Killed By My Neighbours by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
realestniggah:
Lalasticala please come oh..

Food is ready

I really love this actor Ehn?....
Re: This Big Python Was Killed By My Neighbours by Tecno66: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Gmasterp:

I hate snakes

A snake you see and allow to go, you may be unlucky to see it next time and it may hurt you or somebody else. It may reproduce to be a threat to life, if not you, it may be to somebody else.
Re: This Big Python Was Killed By My Neighbours by ekems2017(f): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
My brother I can't stand that animal even the most tiny one

nurshah:

My sister I tire oooo tired and getting scared. They ate fast moving into urban areas .I actually feel ministry of environment should better take this serious ...

Am even approaching all these villagers they have a lot of snake repellant plants,medicine etc .
There is this my Aunty's worker that takes care of her poultry if snake sees him it stops moving and lays flat till its killed
Re: This Big Python Was Killed By My Neighbours by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oboy you get mind kill wetin almost x2 your height abi cheesy

That looks like a rubber snake. Lala what do you think? Snake na snake, shebi wink

Btw is your friend afraid of the snake cool
Re: This Big Python Was Killed By My Neighbours by Samabu07(m): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Gmasterp:

I hate snakes

Python harmless.... undecided
Re: This Big Python Was Killed By My Neighbours by OyeCoker(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=Gmasterp post=57084351]

I hate snakes

An harmless snake? What is an harmless snake doing in human settlement. What of the thousands of harmless humans snakes like it has killed?
Re: This Big Python Was Killed By My Neighbours by TKDEE(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
lala on the way wit his crew

Re: This Big Python Was Killed By My Neighbours by ukandi1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
Gmasterp:

I hate snakes

Since when did a python become harmless?
Re: This Big Python Was Killed By My Neighbours by Abdul124(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Gmasterp:

I hate snakes

Mayb it's for consmption.
Re: This Big Python Was Killed By My Neighbours by Nascimento(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
Is there some kind of algorithm that move any mention of snake to the front-page?
Re: This Big Python Was Killed By My Neighbours by offishialpablo: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
lalasticlala right now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) / Beware Of Sokoloan / My Sister Is Missing Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.