Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

For Southerners. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Southerners. (255 Views)

Realizing Biafra - Must Watch For Southerners / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners / For Southerners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Southerners. by shullamite: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
From all your statements in this forum, it is clear that the unity of the south lies in the hands of the southerners.

The truth has been said by igbodiffender that we the southerners need to unite. If the easterners were treated nicely as our brothers and as fellow Nigerians they will not struggle to break away to form Biafra. But come to look at the whole issue on ground politically, the south is disadvantaged. I am from the Niger delta but I am very very angry to see how disunited the entire south is.

I will commend the igboes for their support for goodluck Jonathans administration and it made a lot of Niger deltans to value and see the igboes as their true brothers, but we still need the south westerners to join the fold so that the unity in the south will be complete. We have the numbers, we have the brains, we have the strength, we have the wisdom.... But why can't we unite once and for all to become strong.

Let us forget what happened in the past and forge ahead, let us forget the pains we felt during the civil war, let us forget how goodluck Jonathan lost the last election, let us forget the treachery of one another against us in the past and unite the entire south. United we stand and divided we fall.

The journey toward uniting the south has already started by the way fani kayode, fayoshe and some other westerners supported nnamdi KANU during his prison days and the love they showed him after his release from prison.

Let the great leaders of south south arise, let the great leaders of the south east arise, let the great leaders of the south west arise and unite with one another and see themselves as southerners. All southerners should know that WINTER IS COMING and we need each others help to face it. Yorubas need igboes, the Niger deltans need igboes, the igboes need yorubas, the igboes need the Niger deltans, we can only succeed if we help one another and forgive one another of our past deeds. We all have made mistakes and we should not allow our mistakes to keep repeating itself. With tears in my eyes I am writing this message. Southerners wake up.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Deserves The Best, Nigeria Deserves The Worst / There’s No N5 Increase In Petrol Price – PPPRA / Front Page Comment: Efcc Invasion Of Our Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.