Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) (64531 Views)

RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures / See The Proposed Nigeria Elevation Tower / Dubai's 1,100ft Marina Torch Tower Full Of Expats Bursts Into Flame(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by femolii: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Not by all mumu, is not osus land.
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thanks for developing our Lagos. Chief developers grin

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by lorenzos1: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Have you seen why Afonjas cry blue murder when igbos say they want to secede

Just imagine that atmosphere had he not DEVELOPED the area.

The funny thing is that some clueless afonja warriors will include this tower and that of other Igbo buildings in Lagos while masturbating on how developed their land is.

I can bet my scrotum the original owner of that piece of land sold it out and relocated farther into the slum.

10 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Igbos have been doing very well

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by UjSizzle(f): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Took them well over five years. I remember going to work 2013-2016 and thinking "this building never finish".
But yeah, it is magnificent.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Schematics: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Anambra born Ernest of Nestoil. GOD IS GREAT.
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by IhateAfonjas(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2017

We own Lagos
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by deebsman1(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Funny reading comments of some low-lifers on this thread. If Biafra should be actualized, this will mean that the owner of this edifice will b a foreigner o. LoL

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Baroba(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Beautiful building...Obijackson is doing big things, Okija nwelu Mmadu..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by takenadoh: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
When the Niger Deltans vex one would wonder why, most of Nest Oils operations are in the Niger Delta but they'll choose to make Lagos their headquarters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Lyoncrescent: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
This afonja vs Igbo thing is not funny anymore. Question we youths have to be asking is if this man alongside the likes of alakija,igho sanomi , jimoh ibrahim,otedola , kola aluko,wale tinubu,ifeanyi ubah ,tonye Cole and ndimi who are major players in the oil industry made their money through sheer hardwork and business strategies. Most of these people are just fronts for the corrupt politicians of past and present. The elite thieves know nothing like afonja or Igbo. We need to ask serious questions. If this man made his money clean without corruption or money laundering,he is worthy to be celebrated. The oil industry is a funny place. You can be a billionaire in 5 seconds in the oil industry . If you don't believe ask jide omokhere and kola aluko who registered companies today and were awarded multi billion dollars oil contracts the next day.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by sukkot: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
i am not impressed. it looks like council flat in stratford E15

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
God i beg you please give me the power & wealth to develop my village & state of origin into a mini Dubai, i will sure these useless naija billionares what it truly means to be wealthy & take your own people with you as well
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by emmanuelno: 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
Igbos should get sense for once

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by winterfell007(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
This topic will definitely breed tribalist. Please my people don't use this as a opportunity to taunt the yorubas. Just commend it and move on. Please don't start typing 'we developed Lagos' that's a provocative statement.
We are not the only enthic group contributing our quota to the progress of lagos, other groups are involved
Having said that, I wish Ifeanyi Ubah can learn one or two things from Azudialu, u must be ready instill corporate governance while running ur business, it shows the outside world u are credible and not running a 'one man show' which is kind of outdated

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Benekruku(m): 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Implemented a solution on all the floors
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by tiger28: 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
FKO81:

Lagos is nation commercial center built by all
here we go again!!! Go and build in your hometown same way Onitsha was built by all,it was built by igbos.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Josmila(m): 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
afonjadie:
Igbo kwenu...

We are indeed developers of Lagos, Abuja, PH and beyond, Igbo kwenu,

Umuigbo Kwezuenu grin

So y'all left Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo to develop Lagos and you're proud of it? Very what? Very good...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by seribroo56(m): 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lyoncrescent:
This afonja vs Igbo thing is not funny anymore. Question we youths have to be asking is if this man alongside the likes of alakija,igho sanomi , jimoh ibrahim,otedola , kola aluko,wale tinubu,ifeanyi ubah and ndimi who are major players in the oil industry made their money through sheer hardwork and business strategies. Most of these people are just fronts for the corrupt politicians of past and present. The elite thieves know nothing like afonja or Igbo. We need to ask serious questions. If this man made his money clean without corruption or money laundering,he is worthy to be celebrated. The oil industry is a funny place. You can be a billionaire in 5 seconds in the oil industry . If you don't believe ask jide omokhere and kola aluko who registered companies today and were awarded multi billion dollars oil contracts the next day.
wonderful submission, God bless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by tiger28: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Have you seen why Afonjas cry blue murder when igbos say they want to secede

Just imagine that atmosphere had he not DEVELOPED the area.

The funny thing is that some clueless afonja warriors will include this tower and that of other Igbo buildings in Lagos while masturbating on how developed their land is.

I can bet my scrotum the original owner of that piece of land sold it out and relocated farther into the slum.
This is the statement that gets you ppl in trouble EVERYWHERE! From Indonesia to South Africa. Perpetual losers of Africa!!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Edum13656: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
Efulefu u no see Enugu or owerri go build?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by wristbangle: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
The building is a nice edifice going towards eko hotel bus stop.

Nice one from nestoil plc but the project funding had the backing of GTBank who are the major shareholder of the company. We have several of these beautiful edifice at Akin Adesola, VI as well

Lol IPOB members saying they develop Lagos should take a walk to Mike Adenuga towers at Adeola Odeku, VI.

Yoruba don't blow their trumpet. Anyway like they said, they should keep developing SW, good for us cool

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by ivolt: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
BishopMagic:
With just a startup capital of 20 pounds

Not bad if you ask me.

Wrong statement, 20 pounds with $10,000 worth of drugs.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by yellowbeauty(f): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
afonjadie:
Igbo kwenu...
Umuigbo Kwezuenu grin
daalu nwoke oma
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by subsurface: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
U re showing us nestoil tower... as if the owner is a good guy abi.. I remember pengassan leaders picketing this tower of recent... for treating his staffs like slaves...

what do u have to say about this. Especially the sacking of Neconde energy staffs immediately he took control?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by 20CRATES(m): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Garifuna: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
20CRATES:

Are u telling me this man couldn't hv built this in Port Harcourt or Enugu?
Another reason you CAN NOT "chest beat" with this building is because the financiers, i.e the people who financially funded the construction of this building are actually Yorubas. (GT Bank). It was even solely (100%) funded by them.

I am guessing you didn't know that.

And as you might know, GT Bank belongs to the Ooduas.
The building is still Yoruba owned. Once you are done and going to Biafra, Fola Adeola, Segun Agbaje and their team will simply "collect" their building back before you can even blink an eyelid. grin

lol, pls don't burst peoples' joy na.

Allow them to celebrate small na. grin

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by deedeedee1: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
There is nothing impressive about this building
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by uwajeh(m): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
afonjadie:
Igbo kwenu...

Umuigbo Kwezuenu grin
Every tribalist is certainly an uneducated fool and time and circumstance has always proved this to be correct.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by yahwehreigns: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please let stop this tribal hatred amongst ourselves. It getting out of control and let us all rejoice when others are doing great things.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dad Wins Epic N1.9 Billion James Bond-Style Mansion With Just N15,000 (Photos) / World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) / Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.