Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) (64395 Views)

RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures / See The Proposed Nigeria Elevation Tower / Dubai's 1,100ft Marina Torch Tower Full Of Expats Bursts Into Flame(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by gnykelly(m): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2017
davodyguy:

English I wrote

In excess, means above.

I did the valuation of Exxon Mobil House in 2016. It cost 27 billion naira.

This can't be less than 27 billion

the loan was granted when interest rate was still stable. and dollar had good value.
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by afonjadie: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2017
Josmila:

Oh, so it's one Nigeria now? That settles it for me.
Offcourse it is one Nigerian as long as Biafra territory still falls under the laws, constitution and boundaries of one Nigeria until otherwise you will continue to hear from us grin both as developers and freedom fighters.

Oponu Afonja. tongue
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Josmila(m): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2017
afonjadie:
Offcourse it is one Nigerian as long as Biafra territory still falls under the laws, constitution and boundaries of one Nigeria until otherwise you will continue to hear from us grin both as developers and freedom fighters.

Oponu Afonja. tongue

Go suck your thumb son and miss me with that afonja crap or whatever you call it, I'm not even yoruba.

6 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Duru009(m): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2017
aadoiza:

Never ever buttress your points with a politician's quote. It would make you look stupid in a few months.

FFK' quotes now and then are classic examples. Peace
t

Whether you like it or not. More than 80% of properties in Nigeria are owned by igbos.......
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by afonjadie: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2017
Josmila:

Go suck your thumb son and miss me with that afonja crap or whatever you call it, I'm not even yoruba.
who cares about your hamlet tribe, you are fighting Afonja warfare that makes you Afonja and you will be cut to size. tongue grin

Stop crying, at this age you still sucking thumbs if you ask me i'll advice you go suck a dick or your mama's boobs, you can do 69 style with her for mutual benefit. grin

Olodo afonja.
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by ProWalker: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Duru009:
t

Whether you like it or not. More than 80% of properties in Nigeria are owned by igbos.......
grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you Igbos expect anyone to take you serious? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by lexini: 11:16am On Jun 02, 2017
dont be silly.
did he make his money in Enugu abi Anambra?
will he carry his business to the east just because of sentiments?
How many factories does Dangote have in his state of origin?
Oga, this is business o, no sentiments please

Kathmandu:
This is what he should build in Enugu and not Lagos if he truly sees himself as Igbo
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by sukkot: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2017
Bamz:

I don't know why I find this comment funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by ozoemenaca: 11:29am On Jun 02, 2017
20CRATES:

Are u telling me this man couldn't hv built this in Port Harcourt or Enugu?
Another reason you CAN NOT "chest beat" with this building is because the financiers, i.e the people who financially funded the construction of this building are actually Yorubas. (GT Bank). It was even solely (100%) funded by them.

I am guessing you didn't know that.

And as you might know, GT Bank belongs to the Ooduas.
The building is still Yoruba owned. Once you are done and going to Biafra, Fola Adeola, Segun Agbaje and their team will simply "collect" their building back before you can even blink an eyelid. grin
There is this adage in Igbo land which says that real men would go to war to fight while the lazy ones seat at home and tell and exaggerate how the war is being fought. They would even add salt and pepper to the story even though they are not part of the war, neither do they know anything about the war. Some of this tribal internet warriors are like those men who seat at home telling the story of war they know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Abagworo(m): 11:31am On Jun 02, 2017
This should have been in Enugu or Owerri. Port Harcourt if his reason is proximity to oilfield. Obere oge ha kowa biagra this biafra that.
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Abagworo(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2017
lexini:
dont be silly.
did he make his money in Enugu abi Anambra?
will he carry his business to the east just because of sentiments?
How many factories does Dangote have in his state of origin?
Oga, this is business o, no sentiments please

He made his money in Niger Delta and mostly the Igbo part. Now he is investing money made in the East at Lagos for no tangible reason.
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Anoruo(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2017
afonjadie:
On you

Afonja die

More Shame on you for calling mevAfonja
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Duru009(m): 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
ProWalker:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you Igbos expect anyone to take you serious? cheesy

Keeping selling ur properties and doing owenbe parties......

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by afonjadie: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Anoruo:

More Shame on you for calling mevAfonja
why is everyone denying Afonja these days, anyways the shame is on you cause even Afonjas have denied you too grin
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by jelilololade: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Are you in Benin, Edo state and you are looking for ;

Are you looking for an establishment to bring into live your dream home?

Are you looking for where to get a professional design and layout for your building with cost effective quotations?

Are you looking for an establishment that will help you with building related services such as Cladding, Rendering, Walling, Flooring, Tilling and other services to make your home a master piece?

Then Dream Homes Constructions is just the perfect place to contact, with staff of years of experience in the building construction industry. We have been delivering first class designs and constructions using world class standard on projects ranging from general structures and homes to other building related services such as: Cladding, Rendering, Walling, Flooring and Tilling.

We are committed towards changing the landscape views of our environment

http://premisesconstruction..com.ng[color=#006600][/color]

Contact us at;

Dream Homes Constructions
62, Iyobosa Street
MM way, Benin-City
Edo State
jelilololade@yahoo.com
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by phenol33(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
afonjadie:
I can see some foolish Afonjas saying he borrowed money to build this. grin grin grin why have they not borrowed money to build theirs cheesy cheesy cheesy is Dangote the Richest Black man alive not borrowing money to build his refinery too, Afonjas like shifting the goal post, but they always fail.

Olodo Afonja and to think you had likes for your stupid assertions it shows how stupid Afonjas are, but no surprises there, you all are products of a failed free educational system. If you lots had any wisdom you would know that capital project of such magnitude are managed by financial institutions for FX and cash flow not as ownership status, Olodo Afonjas. He did not borrow funds for the projects rather the project was funded by his bank GTbank cause he was credit worthy there is a difference, any bank could have funded it but he chose GT bank they should be grateful they will earn million in Fx Olodo afonja.

Dangote is building one of the biggest refinery estates not just in Africa but in the world and he is building it in Lagos, and this projects are solely funded by Igbo banks Zenith and Diamond bank going by your logic Igbo's own this refinery, wow personally I think that is great and I like the sound of it, Olodo afonja with no sense, even your almighty Eko Atlantic that have been bought over by Igbo's is also funded by Diamond bank so it is also safe to say Igbo's own this Island and the luxury flats as well.

Afonja we know you all keep dreaming of owning Igbo mansions and driving our G-force, Biafra or no Biafra that is not going to happen so get busy stop being lazy or you go wait tire, nothing for una. grin Afonjas are dumb lazy cowards.

Abule slum dwellers and Waterfront developers see the only thing you guys developed in Lagos. Learn from the Igbo's and Hausa Fulani.
igbo this, igbo that..... ehhhh them don employ u!!!!!
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by ProWalker: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
Duru009:

Keeping selling ur properties and doing owenbe parties......

Keep selling off acres of your ancestral land in your villages to come and buy swamps and waterlogged lands in Lagos without any chance in this world of getting a CofO. grin

6 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Schematics: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
FKO81:
Iconic, Innovative and of International Standards are some of the words that describe the Nestoil Tower

I learnt Nestoil is already building a similar stuff at Millennium City- Awka and Golf Resort at Okija.

GOD BLESS Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by afonjadie: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
phenol33:
igbo this, igbo that..... ehhhh them don employ u!!!!!
how is it your business
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by aadoiza: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
Duru009:
t

I'm not disputing that; but when your supposed fact could only be corroborated with a political statement you are gonna look stupid before sane people.

We all can recall a statement on how the power sector was not 'Rocket Science ' by a politician but only for him to fumble with and fluff the sector when handed the mantle.
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by alaskido(m): 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
FKO81:

Provide link to support your trash or......
See what Mike did to IBB's son firm he is fronting

http://dailymail.com.ng/firms-amcon-chase-billionaire-mike-adenuga-unpaid-bills/

I do not need proof or any link because I have friends working there.
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by alaskido(m): 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
afonjadie:
mumu are they owing you, you wey never get work Olodo afonja, better go and get work with brt. Olodo cheesy

You will be shocked that I have 29 years working experience in the Oil and Gas industry. I also have my own consulting firm and I consult for some major upstream and downstream oil & gas companies. And for your information I am from NIGER DELTA.

4 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by FKO81(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
alaskido:

I do not need proof or any link because I have friends working there.
So you want us to believe you because of what you friends said
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by afonjadie: 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
alaskido:

You will be shocked that I have 29 years working experience in the Oil and Gas industry. I also have my own consulting firm and I consult for some major upstream and downstream oil & gas companies. And for your information I am from NIGER DELTA.
Even S.eun knows that you can be anything on Nairaland, that's why Afonjas love it grin

Is that really all you want to be when you can actually be more, failed fisherman grin
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Duru009(m): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
aadoiza:

I'm not disputing that; but when your supposed fact could only be corroborated with a political statement you are gonna look stupid before sane people.

We all can recall a statement on how the power sector was not 'Rocket Science ' by a politician but only for him to fumble with and fluff the sector when handed the mantle.

Gooood!!!

But you should also know that he was once a two term governor of the 5th largest economy in Africa which is Lagos.

He has every right to that opinion!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by aadoiza: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
Duru009:

Gooood!!!

But you should also know that he was once a two term governor of the 5th largest economy in Africa which is Lagos.

He has every right to that opinion!!!!!!!
Opinions and facts sometimes could be two parallel lines, as they clearly are in this case.

The fact that I don't wanna dispute your assertion on igbos owning a disproportionate percentage of properties in Nigeria does not mean an agreement. And I got no problem with them. Peace
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Duru009(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
aadoiza:

Opinions and facts sometimes could be two parallel lines, as they clearly are in this case.

The fact that I don't wanna dispute your assertion on igbos owning a disproportionate percentage of properties in Nigeria does not mean an agreement. And I got no problem with them. Peace

Thank God you know!!!!!
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by godquality: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
afonjadie:
afonja is that why you are crying? You for kukuma leave me to praise my self without littering and flooding this thread with tears. tongue
hehe i don leave you na. So carry go. Meanwhile why you asumed say i be Afonja, because i call you Alangba? Lol. Na joke i dey so no need to set blow for me.
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by afonjadie: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
godquality:
hehe i don leave you na. So carry go. Meanwhile why you asumed say i be Afonja, because i call you Alangba? Lol. Na joke i dey so no need to set blow for me.
Afonja na title wey I bestow on you grin
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by godquality: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
afonjadie:
Afonja na title wey I bestow on you grin
in that case am honoured. Thank you sir for you are so kind grin
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by CloudResident(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
afonjadie:
shut up tell me any of your cities that is more developed than Enugu, Onitsha and Aba.

Stupid shameless Afonja will type Lagos now grin

Your abusive approach speaks a lot about your upbringing. undecided Am not miffed though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Whose Watch, Cloths And House Are All Green, White, Green / Dad Wins Epic N1.9 Billion James Bond-Style Mansion With Just N15,000 (Photos) / World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.