Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

World Narcissist Abuse Awareness Day. June 1st. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / World Narcissist Abuse Awareness Day. June 1st. (628 Views)

Child Sexual Abuse Awareness And Prevention Campaign Project / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2018 Awareness Thread / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Narcissist Abuse Awareness Day. June 1st. by Chiquitq(f): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Narcissistic abuse is a very severe abuse in relationships and marriages which many people are not aware of and this is due to the high level of manipulation involved. Narcissists are incapable of love because they are unable to bond with people emotionally, however, they are very charming and easily draw people close to themselves. Narcissists have an exaggerated sense of self worth and form relationships with people based on how much their image can be boosted by them . It is either you are a victim of their schemes or an accomplice. You can only be close to them on these grounds. The intimate partners of narcissists are hardest hit by their nature and is the most difficult relationship one can ever recover from. Initially, they charm their victims with a love that is too good to be true and as time goes by, they cross boundaries that would make the victim under their spell in such a way that the victim would be traumatized and haunted even after a breakup. It is impossible to be happy in a long term relationship with a narcissist. They are users, manipulator so and chronic liars who would paint themselves as the victims when the real victim has been discarded. There is so much about the narcissist that I would like to share but if my post is too long, you would get bored. For now, let's be be weary of partners that seem to fall in love with us too soon , that have bad things to say about their exes continually, that are demanding, that have no real friends , compulsive liars, feel entitled, hardly admit to being wrong, domineering, get bored easily....to be continued.
Re: World Narcissist Abuse Awareness Day. June 1st. by dominique(f): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
The worst situation one can find oneself is to be married to a narcissist. A lot of people are suffering on their marriages because of this most especially the woman.

1 Like

Re: World Narcissist Abuse Awareness Day. June 1st. by nursennenny(f): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
I have a friend like this. God I had to call it off to get back my sanity.

1 Like

Re: World Narcissist Abuse Awareness Day. June 1st. by MissIndependent(f): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Not just men women too exhibit this trait.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs / Please be sincere / Deal Or No Deal? What Is In A Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.