Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,815 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu (8130 Views)

Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial / Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map / Quit Notice: IPOB REACTION: NNNAMDI KANU SAW IT COMING (2) (3) (4)

Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by AmadiAba: 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Popular Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw has come hard on former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani Kayode for attributing the Biafra map saga to her.

Ms Henshaw was reacting to the statement on Biafra map saga making the rounds on social media, which Fani-Kayode credited to her.

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/412315/

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by afonjadie: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Afonja ntor tongue

Afonjas keep bring shame and disgrace to themselves over Biafra which is technically and ideally an Igbo affairs but out of pain, envy, jealousy and fear Afonja keep sticking their nose in the mud like the pigs that they are with regards Biafrans affiars.

Once again I say Afonja ntor. grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by waledeji(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
afonjadie:
Afonja ntor tongue

Afonjas keep bring shame and disgrace to themselves over Biafra which is technically and ideally an Igbo affairs but out of pain, envy, jealousy and fear Afonja keep sticking their nose in the mud like the pigs that they are with regards Biafrans affiars.

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by najoke: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
source Igberetvnews......mtcheeeeeeew grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by najoke: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
afonjadie:
Afonja ntor tongue

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by ESDKING: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
These people that called themselves unity beggars are the most stupid set of human beings on earth.

Skull miners are naturally shameless.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by afonjadie: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=waledeji post=57091385][/quote]if wishes were horses FFk would ride Bianca grin it's no secret that FFK and Afonjas in general have a burning desire to have Igbo women as the mother of their offsprings, so as to dilute the Afonjaism and cowardice in their blood, and bear them hybrid afonja offsprings it is this desire that have left FFK foaming in the mouth without any proof.

I have also bleeped Alhakija and Kudirat Abiola I have pictures to prove this and I have friends that can verify my claims grin this happened in one of the heathrow airport restroom on our way to a global conference the airport also have video footage of the act but they dare not show it to the world. tongue

Just our little SE Barbie chikwendu, have turned FFk into a child and bore him his only son something 3 Afonja women could not do, so you see, afonja are not competition for the great Igbo race we set standards for you all, even our women are greater than your men so continue in your lies. grin

Afonja die.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by Cjrane2: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
afonjadie:
Afonja ntor tongue

Abooki now hides as afonja to write lies about Biafra.

Most of tbose people claiming to be afonja are fulanis

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by Larmont(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
afonjadie:
if wishes were horses FFk would ride Bianca grin it's no secret that FFK and Afonjas in general have a burning desire to have Igbo women as the mother of their offsprings, so as to dilute the Afonjaism and cowardice in their blood, and bear them hybrid afonja offsprings it is this desire that have left FFK foaming in the mouth without any proof.

I have also bleeped Alhakija and Kudirat Abiola I have pictures to prove this and I have friends that can verify my claims grin this happened in one of the heathrow airport restroom on our way to a global conference the airport also have video footage of the act but they dare not show it to the world. tongue

Just our little SE Barbie chikwendu, have turned FFk into a child and bore him his only son something 3 Afonja women could not do, so you see, afonja are not competition for the great Igbo race we set standards for you all, even our women are greater than your men so continue in your lies. grin

Afonja die.
pathetic! You dont even have history to back you up like the Yorubas when it comes to standing and fighting injustice... If you can even give half instances of Yorubas display of bravery..you win but am sure you can't grin

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
I knew an Afonja wrote that long epistle claiming it was Kate. Kate could never have said such a thing. That post reeks of an Afonja. Glad she denies making such post.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by zombieTRACKER: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
I have only one thing to say
And everything I say comes to pass

It's going to be a bad year for all unity beggars...
Quote me any where

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
afonjadie:
Afonja ntor tongue

RIP,English

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by Cjrane2: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
What happened?
Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by afonjadie: 1:07am On Jun 02, 2017
divicoded:

RIP,English
This Olodo afonja was not even smart enough to highlight any mistake therein, we all know Awol-owl aka money miss road, aka Oju eja free education did not cover Literature, English and history so no surprises here at all.

Olodo afonja, Abule slum dweller, lagoon water front developer. Go sleep Olodo.

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by afonjadie: 1:59am On Jun 02, 2017
Larmont:
pathetic! You dont even have history to back you up like the Yorubas when it comes to standing and fighting injustice... If you can even give half instances of Yorubas display of bravery..you win but am sure you can't grin
give me one instance of Afonja bravery, coward.

Bravery and Afonja don't mix, like water and oil.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by afonjadie: 2:04am On Jun 02, 2017
Cjrane2:

Abooki now hides as afonja to write lies about Biafra.

Most of tbose people claiming to be afonja are fulanis
Then we will continue to call these Afonja fulanis Afonja until Afonjas are bold enough to call them out and call them to other, else they are thesame. After all they all share the spoils of war.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 02, 2017
afonjadie:
This Olodo afonja was not even smart enough to highlight any mistake therein, we all know Awol-owl aka money miss road, aka Oju eja free education did not cover Literature, English and history so no surprises here at all.

Olodo afonja, Abule slum dweller, lagoon water front developer. Go sleep Olodo.

Good, you have switched to pidgin English, at least you understand that better.
How can you see what is wrong when you don't even know? You only know what you can comprehend grin grin grin grin

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by Jabioro: 4:21am On Jun 02, 2017
ESDKING:
These people that called themselves unity beggars are the most stupid set of human beings on earth.

Skull miners are naturally shameless.
Our stupidity, accommodated you, strived, and making you dwelled in our land, you're so blindedfolded,engrossed , yourself in much hatred to extent no nexus between your brain and mind ..By the time we give matching hatred order as you have, you won't be able to withstand it the scenario.

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by Larmont(m): 7:29am On Jun 02, 2017
afonjadie:
Then we will continue to call these Afonja fulanis Afonja until Afonjas are bold enough to call them out and call them to other, else they are thesame. After all they all share the spoils of war.
is there any Eastern musician in history who stood and fought against tyranny,corruption and tribalism like FELA ANIKULAPO Do you know how he was persecuted?? His mum thrown from a storey building... Do you know how long he was in and out of prison? What about Fajuyi who died with his host Ironsi an igbo man when he never was the target... What about Adekunle scorpion who destroyed the Biafran army during civil war..... Dude i just mentioned Three... Now i expect you to shut the Bleep up.... Igbos have never produced half the number of Brave men we produced.....Am ready for names mentioning Coward.... Now run away

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by Larmont(m): 7:35am On Jun 02, 2017
afonjadie:
give me one instance of Afonja bravery, coward.

Bravery and Afonja don't mix, like water and oil.
dimwit i just gave you instances of bravery....Lets start the dabate
Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by afonjadie: 8:07am On Jun 02, 2017
Larmont:
dimwit i just gave you instances of bravery....Lets start the dabate
Nitwit, dumbass Abule slum dweller and waterfront developer point out the instance you gave Olodo. And under what circumstances did the show bravery and highlight the threat stop living on Reno's self masturbating article.

Meanwhile Kanu have overshadowed all Afonjas dead or alive put together grin coward Afonjas trying to build bravery on Nairaland, like I said a thousand articles from omokri and FFK wouldn't translate to bravery, silly Afonja. tongue

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by afonjadie: 8:37am On Jun 02, 2017
Larmont:
is there any Eastern musician in history who stood and fought against tyranny,corruption and tribalism like FELA ANIKULAPO Do you know how he was persecuted?? His mum thrown from a storey building... Do you know how long he was in and out of prison? What about Fajuyi who died with his host Ironsi an igbo man when he never was the target... What about Adekunle scorpion who destroyed the Biafran army during civil war..... Dude i just mentioned Three... Now i expect you to shut the Bleep up.... Igbos have never produced half the number of Brave men we produced.....Am ready for names mentioning Coward.... Now run away
who is fela? Fela is the iconic image of Afonja cowardice and Yoruba jealousy, fela was simply fighting OBJ who he felt was supposed to be under him cause he OBJ was raised by the Kuti's however OBJ overshadowed all kuti's dead or alive, fela was humiliated, arrested by his brother and thrown in and out of cell like a lunatic going in and out of asylum, his mother was thrown from a 2 storey building, he died a pig and a beggar very shameful a death with aids like awolowo who took his own life while all these happened the coward afonjas looked on and could not even alter a word, protest, rise against injustice or fight like the coward that they are, are those signatures of true heroes or bravery men?

One man does not represent bravery of an entire race, even though non of these men listed were brave, Fajuiyi betrayed his boss when the time came he thought he would be spared but when the time came his corroborators were not kind to him he was a snitch, a rat, 2 faced snake like all Afonjas and still a two faced lying bastard that betrayed his master, but you didn't mention two of your crying generals. You have indeed confirmed that Afonjas are cowards that is why you list soldiers as your brave men soldiers where trained to be tough and brave still Afonja have the highest number of crying generals in the world.

You call adekunle brave? a soldier who says shoot anything that move does that sound like bravery to you. That is a sign of fear a soldier is trained to distinguish his enemy from target and civilians only a coward and frightened soldier will shoot at anything that moves no sign of bravery there, rather killing women and children is a sign of weakness and can only be seen as a sign of bravery in Afonja land.

Now tell me who is brave the one who decides to fight for his freedom, fight against injustice, and fight for his rights and choose to defend his lands however he can and did so bravery for over 30 months or one who beckoned on the world to help them fight their wars and had the entire arsenal of the world at their call and fighting for them yet could not defeat a armless ragtag army with no training and finally resorted to starving this army in a civil war, you tell me who is indeed brave, I know this is a very tough question for you an Afonja cause Afonjas and bravery are at war, you have not idea what bravery is.

To tell you that Afonjas are generational cowards, how do you explain this OBJ was shot is the ass by Biafrans soldiers for running away from the battle field, 47 years later his son was also shot in the ass by book haram from running from the battlefield is that not the height and definition of generational cowardice?.

So young man bravery is only a Yoruba mans pipe dream as cowardice is their watch word.

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by Larmont(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2017
afonjadie:
Nitwit, dumbass Abule slum dweller and waterfront developer point out the instance you gave Olodo. And under what circumstances did the show bravery and highlight the threat stop living on Reno's self masturbating article.

Meanwhile Kanu have overshadowed all Afonjas dead or alive put together grin coward Afonjas trying to build bravery on Nairaland, like I said a thousand articles from omokri and FFK wouldn't translate to bravery, silly Afonja. tongue
Damn says a ninny who doesn't even know the meaning of BRAVERY! FELA ANIKULAPO- Stood against injustice, corruption,tribalism and was undeterred in the face of tyranny(military regime) Even when he was battered,humilated he never succumbed till he died He was always in and out of prison... Where were igbos then?? ....Hes celebrated all across the world by even Non Yorubas...One of Nigerias greatest activist..Hes mum was killed in the process after been thrown from a storey building .... Fajuyi -died defending agunyi Ironsi(igbo man) when Fajuyi was never the target in the coup.... Adekunle scorpion - that ought to ring a bell...he's late but his memories/name still sting the igbos like his nickname.. He led an army that destroyed the Biafran Army and reduced them to nothing but carcasses.. YOU REQUESTED ONE I JUST MENTIONED THREE! DUDE WHEN HISTORY OF BRAVERY IS MENTIONED IGBOS CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER MATCH YORUBAS.... NOW ALSO DROP 3 OR RUN AWAY AND NEVER RETURN OR COWER AND TRY TO DIVERT THE ARGUMENT grin grin

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by afonjadie: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2017
Larmont:
Damn says a ninny who doesn't even know the meaning of BRAVERY! FELA ANIKULAPO- Stood against injustice, corruption,tribalism and was undeterred in the face of tyranny(military regime) Even when he was battered,humilated he never succumbed till he died He was always in and out of prison... Where were igbos then?? ....Hes celebrated all across the world by even Non Yorubas...One of Nigerias greatest activist..Hes mum was killed in the process after been thrown from a storey building .... Fajuyi -died defending agunyi Ironsi(igbo man) when Fajuyi was never the target in the coup.... Adekunle scorpion - that ought to ring a bell...he's late but his memories/name still sting the igbos like his nickname.. He led an army that destroyed the Biafran Army and reduced them to nothing but carcasses.. YOU REQUESTED ONE I JUST MENTIONED THREE! DUDE WHEN HISTORY OF BRAVERY IS MENTIONED IGBOS CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER MATCH YORUBAS.... NOW ALSO DROP 3 OR RUN AWAY AND NEVER RETURN OR COWER AND TRY TO DIVERT THE ARGUMENT grin grin
Afonja stop masturbating over the Lagos Ibadan media news you were fed, look again I have corrected those lies, Afonjas are generational cowards grin

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by Larmont(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2017
afonjadie:
who is fela? Fela is the iconic image of Afonja cowardice and Yoruba jealousy, fela was simply fighting OBJ who he felt was supposed to be under him cause he OBJ was raised by the Kuti's however OBJ overshadowed all kuti's dead or alive, fela was humiliated, arrested by his brother and thrown in and out of cell like a lunatic going in and out of asylum, his mother was thrown from a 2 storey building, he died a pig and a beggar very shameful a death with aids like awolowo who took his own life while all these happened the coward afonjas looked on and could not even alter a word, protest, rise against injustice or fight like the coward that they are, are those signatures of true heroes or bravery men?

One man does not represent bravery of an entire race, even though non of these men listed were brave, Fajuiyi betrayed his boss when the time came he thought he would be spared but when the time came his corroborators were not kind to him he was a snitch, a rat, 2 faced snake like all Afonjas and still a two faced lying bastard that betrayed his master, but you didn't mention two of your crying generals. You have indeed confirmed that Afonjas are cowards that is why you list soldiers as your brave men soldiers where trained to be tough and brave still Afonja have the highest number of crying generals in the world.

You call adekunle brave? a soldier who says shoot anything that move does that sound like bravery to you. That is a sign of fear a soldier is trained to distinguish his enemy from target and civilians only a coward and frightened soldier will shoot at anything that moves no sign of bravery there, rather killing women and children is a sign of weakness and can only be seen as a sign of bravery in Afonja land.

Now tell me who is brave the one who decides to fight for his freedom, fight against injustice, and fight for his rights and choose to defend his lands however he can and did so bravery for over 30 months or one who beckoned on the world to help them fight their wars and had the entire arsenal of the world at their call and fighting for them yet could not defeat a armless ragtag army with no training and finally resorted to starving this army in a civil war, you tell me who is indeed brave, I know this is a very tough question for you an Afonja cause Afonjas and bravery are at war, you have not idea what bravery is.

To tell you that Afonjas are generational cowards, how do you explain this OBJ was shot is the ass by Biafrans soldiers for running away from the battle field, 47 years later his son was also shot in the ass by book haram from running from the battlefield is that not the height and definition of generational cowardice?.

So young man bravery is only a Yoruba mans pipe dream as cowardice is their watch word.
Keep deluding yourself... Reality of igbos cowardice is dawning on you.. Yet Fela is recognised by Nigerians and the world at large as one of Nigeria's greatest activist he stood firm even the face of persecution.. It hilarious but totally shameful on your path that most of the world who knew him would always put respect on his name! A feat no igbo musician can even dream of .. Is it only Obasanjo he fought? Keep living in self denial.... Adekunle scorpion- one of the gallant soldiers whose memories will live on and would always be a role model to young and senior soldiers for being a major force in destroying Pathetic Biafrans... Show me an article that supports your claim.. It's when the truth hurts you in the face or becomes a bitter pill to swallow you try to distort history out of desperation thereby lending credence to the fact that igbos are the cowards... Fajuyi never liased with coup plotters thats why hes celebrated in every nook and cranny of Nigeria.. Stop smoking weed!
For Obasanjos son to have joined the Nigeria Army is a thing of bravery in the first part... He could have been in USA, London, paris, sipping tea, popping champagne holding parties,Buying private jets, like ALISON MADUEKE CHILDREN ARE DOING NOW yet he joined Nigerian Army when he can afford all the comfort in the world and was among soldiers posted to fight boko haram another laudable act, am sure there are others who reject such post with their parents influence but hell no,he didn't!fought bravely and was shot somewhere around the shoulder...How can cowardice be attributed to such a gallant soldier... HOw pathetic can you be?? His father fought till the war was over and was there standing on his feet when Phillip effiong surrendered..Check YouTube! I simply destroyed you with these analysis in which i can provide facts/links from recognised body for the World to see and you can try do the same.. You still haven't mentioned Brave igbo men Loser.. IF you know you ain't a coward show ya face no lies just facts with prove/links/stats from recognised body or organisation.. Like Wikipedia,UN,UNESCO,RED CROSS ETC AND SEE ME ROAST YOU

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by Larmont(m): 9:23am On Jun 02, 2017
afonjadie:
Afonja stop masturbating over the Lagos Ibadan media news you were fed, look again I have corrected those lies, Afonjas are generational cowards grin
Yes there was pleading yoruba officer to a junior officer- mustapha or something if you call him a coward...Yes i support... But who more is a coward? A Yoruba man begging a junior officer probably for his life or other irrelevant reasons or odimegwu who left his soldiers and civilians to further die at the mercy of Adekunle scopion and co after already being killed in millions while he fled disguised in skirt and gele with his family to neighbouring country for Political asylum... I can also show you links or just go to his Wikipedia
Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by afonjadie: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2017
divicoded:

Good, you have switched to pidgin English, at least you understand that better.
How can you see what is wrong when you don't even know? You only know what you can comprehend grin grin grin grin
you are indeed dumb and you are at the peak of it no one can beat you to your own stupidity, Olodo afonja where is the pidgin in my post Abule slum dweller feeling like a lagosian.

Sorry I understand that this thread is causing you heart failure and you need to leave the lagoon to get urgent medical attention. tongue
Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by dadavivo: 9:29am On Jun 02, 2017

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2017
afonjadie:
you are indeed dumb and you are at the peak of it no one can beat you to your own stupidity, Olodo afonja where is the pidgin in my post Abule slum dweller feeling like a lagosian.

Sorry I understand that this thread is causing you heart failure and you need to leave the lagoon to get urgent medical attention. tongue

I know you are pained, please quit whining little fllattron!
Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by Larmont(m): 9:41am On Jun 02, 2017
dadavivo:
what is this one saying I don't support tribal marks and any sane Nigerian which you fall outside that category will know tribal marks in SW has greatly reduced! It's dying a natural but slow death.... That doesn't take the fact away that Yoruba cultures/traditions have been more pronounced and accepted by other Nigerians and the world at large...Language,traditions,dressing etc..... You want stats/links?
Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by afonjadie: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2017
Larmont:
Keep deluding yourself... Reality of igbos cowardice is dawning on you.. Yet Fela is recognised by Nigerians and the world at large as one of Nigeria's greatest activist he stood firm even the face of persecution.. It hilarious but totally shameful on your path that most of the world who knew him would always put respect on his name! A feat no igbo musician can even dream of .. Is it only Obasanjo he fought? Keep living in self denial.... Adekunle scorpion- one of the gallant soldiers whose memories will live on and would always be a role model to young and senior soldiers for being a major force in destroying Pathetic Biafrans... Show me an article that supports your claim.. It's when the truth hurts you in the face or becomes a bitter pill to swallow you try to distort history out of desperation thereby lending credence to the fact that igbos are the cowards... Fajuyi never liased with coup plotters thats why hes celebrated in every nook and cranny of Nigeria.. Stop smoking weed!
For Obasanjos son to have joined the Nigeria Army is a thing of bravery in the first part... He could have been in USA, London, paris, sipping tea, popping champagne holding parties,Buying private jets, like ALISON MADUEKE CHILDREN ARE DOING NOW yet he joined Nigerian Army when he can afford all the comfort in the world and was among soldiers posted to fight boko haram another laudable act, am sure there are others who reject such post with their parents influence but hell no,he didn't!fought bravely and was shot somewhere around the shoulder...How can cowardice be attributed to such a gallant soldier... HOw pathetic can you be?? His father fought till the war was over and was there standing on his feet when Phillip effiong surrendered..Check YouTube! I simply destroyed you with these analysis in which i can provide facts/links from recognised body for the World to see and you can try do the same.. You still haven't mentioned Brave igbo men Loser.. IF you know you ain't a coward show ya face no lies just facts with prove/links/stats from recognised body or organisation.. Like Wikipedia,UN,UNESCO,RED CROSS ETC AND SEE ME ROAST YOU
Afonja those men are not heroes, check the definition of heroes or bravery and come back again, all Men born of a Igbo woman is brave so no need to call names, it's not a coincidence that the whole world think Afonjas are cowards. grin

Re: Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu by kingthreatz: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2017
Who is Kate Henshaw abeg? Hold better 100k, she go straff craze commot for your head? grin grin

Supreme Court To Give Final Judgement On Saraki's Case July 6 (DETAILS) / Yoruba Groups To Rally Against Killings, Kidnapping In Southwest / ...

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89