Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Trump Administration Approves Tougher Visa Vetting, Including Social Media Check - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trump Administration Approves Tougher Visa Vetting, Including Social Media Check (29168 Views)

Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. / US-Iran Face-Off: Tougher Screening Awaits Nigerian Travellers / Why Some Nigerians Faced Extreme Vetting At U.S. Airports – Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Administration Approves Tougher Visa Vetting, Including Social Media Check by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 02, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Lol, na so, bros!

Almost everybody wan ja comot from Naija but when you tell a lot of folks say their irresponsible use of social media is actually a careless handling of their personal brand which may be their undoing one day; they say "No! Leave me!", "Come&Beat-me-sef-I-dey-my-house" from just one account, one phone; it's crazy!

They forget about greater opportunities that may come their way later in life through the careful stewardship of their present lifestyles. Why a youth should start digging his own career's grave from the broken screen of a china phone is what I don't get. Everybody feels like a keyboardRambo na this kain policies dey put pepper for f00lish pikin's eye at the end of the day!

Indeed, the keyboard rambos are quite well known on nairaland. However, me dey give them back if they push too much oh, rarely sha. But then, like you said you have the Okay one and you have the one for spanking.

1 Like

Re: Trump Administration Approves Tougher Visa Vetting, Including Social Media Check by AZeD1(m): 6:01am On Jun 02, 2017
sircrabo:

Lawn mowers kill more Americans ? So lawn mowers are to blame for crime rate ? Have you seen a lawn mower doing jail time in any penitentiary ? Which nationals are more in US prisons ? Say what you know
There are more Americans in US prisons.
Re: Trump Administration Approves Tougher Visa Vetting, Including Social Media Check by kudosamass(m): 6:18am On Jun 02, 2017
Trump my man! easy ooo! The way you are going about this your presidency is really biting hard on some people. However, America must be secured at all cost!
Meanwhile, search and book cheap flights here: www.travelstart.com.ng/?affId=207734
Re: Trump Administration Approves Tougher Visa Vetting, Including Social Media Check by kose54: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2017
it's weekend and it's another opportunity to win big, get it now

Re: Trump Administration Approves Tougher Visa Vetting, Including Social Media Check by IdeyFindWife: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2017
Vorpal:

Indeed, the keyboard rambos are quite well known on nairaland. However, me dey give them back if they push too much oh, rarely sha. But then, like you said you have the Okay one and you have the one for spanking.

the spanking i would've loved up close &personal; doing feisty babes' a huge turn-on for me wink
Re: Trump Administration Approves Tougher Visa Vetting, Including Social Media Check by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 02, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

the spanking i would've loved up close &personal; doing feisty babes' a huge turn-on for me wink

Hmmm....feisty babes! I hail your guts. cool

The spanking I was referring to was given crap back without your identity.

1 Like

Re: Trump Administration Approves Tougher Visa Vetting, Including Social Media Check by PStacks(m): 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
obidevine:
Hi Nairalanders and Nigerians in general seeking to travel to the United States, I advice you all to be careful what you put out on you social media , ‎

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN18R3F8

awon wherey..

why do i need to go to America when America can come to me?
Re: Trump Administration Approves Tougher Visa Vetting, Including Social Media Check by simplemach(m): 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Iqwhat:
pls would u keep shut, how does this post relate to what u are sayin. Just look 4 another way to gain attention.
I would rather prefer you shut it for me.
Learn to deal with the truth.
Thank me later...
Re: Trump Administration Approves Tougher Visa Vetting, Including Social Media Check by sshalom(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
It is their country and they have the inalienable right to determine who comes into it!
Re: Trump Administration Approves Tougher Visa Vetting, Including Social Media Check by Iqwhat(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2017
simplemach:
I would rather prefer you shut it for me. Learn to deal with the truth. Thank me later...
thank you for what!. Commenting without thinking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) / British Airways Flight To Germany Mistakenly Lands In Scotland / Masquerade Flogged Me: My Experience In Enugu Travelling Out Of East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.