Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) (12591 Views)

Kiss Daniel – No Do (Video) / Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do? Mp3 Download / VIDEO: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by Freeezzz(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
You need to listen to Hassel's song "Fire in my bones". It's been on auto-repeat since morning
cool
Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by barrysome001: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
My love is with him and his music. Thank God we didn't loose this talent to the skiboroboskibo plaque of this age.
More grace I pray for him!
Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by barrysome001: 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lilimax:
Another beautiful song from Frank smiley A blessed MOG....Truly nothing wey Baba God no fit do! BTW, abeg, I'm eagerly waiting for Frank's wedding bell to ring wink
Waiting waiter spotted grin
Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by dinomcjohn: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is a masterpiece. Awesome Wonder GOD, You can do all things. Beautiful song altogether
Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by dinomcjohn: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is a masterpiece. Awesome Wonder GOD, You can do all things. Beautiful song altogether...
Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by aalangel(f): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
AfonjaBoston:
Nice.

I hope the he is being rewarded financially for all these songs the church releases for him

And I hope you know exactly what you're saying.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nothing wey God no fit do... He is all powerful

God bless you Frank
Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by edgecution(m): 12:53am On Jun 02, 2017
kpaofame:
nice one

Have not heard from Asu Ekiye of late...He was arguably the first gospel musician to be a commercial success

Do you know Late Sonny Okosuns?
Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by vague: 7:14am On Jun 02, 2017
warlord24:
Want to Learn How you can advertise on facebook for FREE?
I mean facebook ads..
get the ful one on one training for #10,000 plus materials...
use the number below to add me on whatzapp..
so i should pay you to teach me to do something that will be free?
Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by oyeniyiseun: 7:53am On Jun 02, 2017
whaoooooooo Frank Edward you are too much God bless you

much love 💛💛💛💛
Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by kpaofame: 9:26am On Jun 02, 2017
rafa9:
smmie okposo and kefee nko

Kefee came after Asu Ekiye, Sammie Okposio is a Cross-over artist in some circles, [s]He is not regarded as a gospel artist sef[/s]

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 03, 2017
kpaofame:

Kefee came after Asu Ekiye, Sammie Okposio is a Cross-over artist in some circles, [s]He is not regarded as a gospel artist sef[/s]
guy kefee and estee where doing songs together way before asu ekiye came on board. Sammie is Urhobo not crossriver
Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 03, 2017
Now this one will send you straight to heaven
https://busysinging.com/frank-edwards-idi-mma/
Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by Baroba(m): 1:57am On Jun 03, 2017
edgecution:

Do you know Late Sonny Okosuns?

Or Panam Percy Paul.. Please educate them, commercial gospel singers has been in Nigeria since time immemorial..
Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by kpaofame: 11:29am On Jun 03, 2017
rafa9:
guy kefee and estee where doing songs together way before asu ekiye came on board. Sammie is Urhobo not crossriver

Bro there so many artists who did gospel songs before Asu Ekiye....read my comment very well...I said arguably the first commercial successful gospel singer compare when Kefee started making headlines to when Asu Ekiye and the Nu dimension burst into limelight ....

Even after Alec Godwin brought Kefee to limelight they reproduced the songs of Estee n Kefee but how many people know Estee till date sef...

I said Sammie is a Cross-over artist not that He is from Cross River...Even Gordons(DC Envoy) first Sammie sef...Sammie took his shine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter To Upcoming Nigerian Musicians – 8 Things You Need To Know To Make It / MayD Launches 'Confam Entertainment' Record Label / Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.