Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre (36680 Views)

Ongoing Construction Of Nsukka Township Stadium In Enugu (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Christmas Carol Night, 2018 At Uyo Township Stadium (Photos) / Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by LotannaOffia(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Since they are not robbing, isn't that better, pls mind hw you talk in the public.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by 0b100100111: 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
2nd class IPOB's grin grin grin
Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by anyebedgreat: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Wait till you hear how much he spent renovating the place.
Meanwhile, does ebonyi state have any professional football team?
Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by greatermax77(m): 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
The level of Development in Ebonyi state generally is commendable.
The Governor is really working!

1 Like

Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by edibless0(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
nonsence, they should keep deceiving them self.
Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by pokipoki: 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hahahaha. What is the governor doing to alleviate the suffering of his people who constitute the majority of hawkers on lagos street?
Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by CurrentSamuel(m): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
taylor88:
so abakiliki fine like this self

when i see their decedants selling ugba(oilbean) and doing househelp things in ph i think d inverse

u better dont quote

i talk wetin i dey see

Godbless them

Do you meaning no single person from your state does that kind of job or job to survive??
Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by Frederick2017: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Waoh..This man really tried.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
Bolustical:
This is very commendable. Nice one from Umahi,

BTW, the IGR of Ebonyi does not correspond with the costs of the numerous projects UMAHI has engaged in so far,

Which means Ebonyi still largely relies on federal allocations

YET our Igbo brothers tag others as parasites as if they contribute the largest share of our national revenue.

I must say, if anyone has the right to brag(in terms of revenue contribution), it is the SS, SW then SE.

Truth hurts
you sound unintelligent; how can a state that generated 11billion in 2015 reduce to 2billion in 2016...ewedu media

1 Like

Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

Do you meaning no single person from your state does that kind of job or job to survive??
the worst part is that this particular guy you quited could have a retched nuclear and extended family members
Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by goodvision12(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
sexaddict08:
ayam here...

girls can be loving...
I have this girl, very seductive n hot...but I usually beg her not to come to my place. but na lie, she go still come. this one na cross ooo, .... may God help me
This guy needs your prayers.pls always remember him in your prayers.Alfa sule abeg after you don use igbo cut your fasting dont forget to shout alau akbar on this guy.
Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by FKO81(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
PearlStreet:

Thagt is even too much.

St. Gregs Sec Sch in Lagos has a better turf.

Abeokuta Grammar School mini stadium outclasses the one they are even celebrating.
Envy and jealous has created big damage in your sense of reasoning, I'm 100% sure you don't know st Gregory college Ikoyi, for you to compare this stadium to St Gregs football field shows you are very ignorant
Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
costandi:
When the righteous is in power...

The people rejoice. Uche gi di ya, Ori e wa be, akwei Kai anan
Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by kokoA(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Tourist center? Where is it?
Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by Kingspin(m): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
I hate his type of project. There are thousands of meaningful projects to do in the state that people will make people smile from their hearts for once.
Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by Arda1000(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
akinsadeez:
See how poor and uneven the playing surface is, with patches where there is no grass at all, just bare sand. Is this the stadium that will host international matches? undecided undecidedThey should just limit it to an event centre.
bros work is going on they are using artificial grass on the pitch
Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by babapressy(m): 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
Keep it up
Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
but come o, why is no one talking of the golf course in ebonyi state
Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by yellowman2225(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
Na wa for this ipob people kwa. Most universities in South West has better stadia. This your tourist centre has no athletic track, open gutters everywhere, uneven turf, amphi with Methalic stanshion, coloured lights like that of Chikodi beer parlor. That thing called stadium cannot be compared to agege stadium let alone comparing it with the Calabar international stadium in South South.
SMH for the South East.
Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by youngsahito(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
I hope he is not owing his workers salaries sha
Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by Rossikki: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
I always laugh when I see these governors claiming to have built ''tourist attractions''.

Which tourist wants to visit a place with open gutters? Streets with no sidewalks? Cities with only a few street lights?

These are the things you must take care of FIRST AND FOREMOST, before the word ''tourist'' comes out of your mouth.

Until then, you will keep building ''tourist attractions'' that only attract area boys and ashewos.
Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by colli247(m): 9:01am On Jun 05, 2017
Kelklein:
This man get strong media aides sha.

at least someone built this stadium and didn't make 1/10th of this noise.

ENVY DUDE
Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by colli247(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2017
Kingspin:
I hate his type of project. There are thousands of meaningful projects to do in the state that people will make people smile from their hearts for once.
LIKE STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE AND SHARING MONEY ON THE STREET ABI FOOL
Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by Iamkelvinobiora(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
ehispapa:
Tourist centre indeed..see why we keep celebrating mediocrity. the stadium even have a gutter. University of Johannesburg stadium is far better than this eyesore celebrated here.

Idiot boy... Can't you see work is still going on there.. I'm not from Ebonyi but I base there. Right now, I'm at the stadium.. Mind what you post,learn to appreciate.
Re: Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre by Iamkelvinobiora(m): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
brainpulse:
This tourism center? The south eastern people are indeed bushy

Don't make racist and tribalism comment here, but that's what you're doing.. Tell your governor to built something of that nature and stop hating.. Hater!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. / Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR / Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.