Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile (31798 Views)

Saraki Commiserates With Melaye Over Mother’s Death / Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) / Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by ceometromedia: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Cross River High Court Judge, Akon Ikpeme Involved In Election Tribunal Bribery Scandal With Senator Dino Melaye Removes photo From Her Lindedln profile. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/photos-judge-involved-in-bribery.html

Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by Teebouye995(m): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
too late. no place to hide

first FTC since 2012, oluwa oma shey oh.

dedicated to all ladies out dere, no.let anybody tell you say you no fit chop president oh cool

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by Ajewealth123(m): 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
ceometromedia:
Cross River High Court Judge, Akon Ikpeme Involved In Election Tribunal Bribery Scandal With Senator Dino Melaye Removes photo From Her Lindedln profile. See photos below

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
a woman cannot become Nigeria's president, they will be worse than Jonathan.
They are easy to manipulate and overide.
Cecelia ibruprofen
And now this woman

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by icedfire(m): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Cecelia ibruprofen
And now this woman
Auto correct wahala

34 Likes

Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by tolexy123: 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Stupid and corrupt people. A corrupt man spearheading anticorruption war. What a joke! Stupid man

4 Likes

Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by reiddecuti: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
OK.

Just watching.

1 Like

Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by secretsuccess: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
why is that all leaked audio is always from sahara reporters....am just wondering
they only leak opponents audio.. obanikoro, fayose, wike and now malaye.. there is something fishy about the thing.. sahara reporters would never leak amechi or tinubu or lai mohed.. nigeria media sha.. filled with shit
i think these guys have a very good voice clonning equipment..it is becoming to obvious

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by IYANGBALI: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thief

Ole

Barau

Onyeori

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by heykims(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Though removing picture might have nothing to do with d case on ground , why removing it at this time?
Dem they call u thief and u still go about d neighborhood with a goat in ur hands, even if d goat is urs, d timing is pretty bad..

13 Likes

Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by Koval12(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sahara you guys have lost credibility after Apostle Suleiman's debacle. Believe them at your own peril.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by lilprinze: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
This country is a big joke

1 Like

Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by olaolulazio(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dino is gone.

cheesy grin grin

"My Pastor asked me how much i bought my iphone 7, and i said 15,000 naira instead of 350,000 naira, because i don't want him to shout and ask how much i give to God, then he gave me 30,000 naira to buy two for him and his wife. "The money is still with me since last sunday I don't knw what to do.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by heykims(m): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Cecelia ibruprofen
And now this woman
I detest having a woman as my boss or team leader. They are always very self centered..

9 Likes

Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by Lushore1: 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Cecelia ibruprofen
And now this woman

Which one is ibruprofen?

3 Likes

Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by Primusinterpares(m): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Busted already...
Can we really have a corrupt free Nigeria

Hit like = Yes
Share = No

I can still hear a calm still voice say
YES WE CAN

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by Exponental(m): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Which of the politicians did she offend
Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by thoollz: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Cecelia ibruprofen
And now this woman
Patricia ette, diezani, stella oduah, toyin saraki, marylin ogar etc.
Baba melaiye sabi Nigerian politics, this woman no sabi as e dey go. If u don't want to get dirty, don't play with a pig in the mud.

Meanwhile Sahara reporters be like monitoring spirit. Once they be on your case...

3 Likes

Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by biotechshola(m): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
icedfire:
Auto correct wahala
it shows he didn't proof read..
Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by bayinq25(m): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
ceometromedia:

This woman pikin go follow them dey curse buhari but na same burglar dem be.APC=PDP anyway.

1 Like

Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by poksmahn(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
judiciary industry hahaha
Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by auntysimbiat(f): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by maverickdude(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
You are all deceiving yourselves.. .sahara reporterS, presidency, dss etc
Only S.R leaks audios, common sense will tell us somebody high up there is feeding them these things undecided
At least, this would divert our attention for a while.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
Wow!! Now i get what you're talking about,but pls return this serve

Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by dmostcheerful(f): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
heykims:

I detest having a woman as my boss or team leader. They are always very self centered..
Buhari that is a man isn't he selfcentered/selfish too.
If he loves Nigeria as he is trying to make us believe shouldn't he have resigned by now.
Characteristics defers by personality.
Women aren't self centered...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by OmoAregbesola: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
Woman
Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by kufre2010: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nigerian Judiciary, justice to the highest bidder
Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
secretsuccess:
why is that all leaked audio is always from sahara reporters....am just wondering
they only leak opponents audio.. obanikoro, fayose, wike and now malaye.. there is something fishy about the thing.. sahara reporters would never leak amechi or tinubu or lai mohed.. nigeria media sha.. filled with shit
i think these guys have a very good voice clonning equipment..it is becoming to obvious

Na people like you, be the cause of the problems we sufa in Nigeria.
You feel that the voices were cloned? do you know how very much Wike, Fayose, Malaye, etc will love to go in legal battle to ensure that Sahara Reporters pay dearly ?

if it were cloned, being a high court judge, she would have since gotten her chambers to file for defamation.

but then, All the people whose tapes were leaked all have to reputations to protect, the would hv strangled SR if they knew the call logs won't implicate them.

#IstandWithSR

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by Iboni1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sahara reporters and witch-hunting be like husband and wife. Gradually loosing its relevance.
Re: Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile by caxlani: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
lilprinze:
This country is a big joke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Atiku, PDP Leaders Did During Meeting Abroad – Presidency / Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons / Miyetti Allah: South-West Governors Hiding Igboho From Security Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.