Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia (26804 Views)

Returnees From Enugu, Port-Harcourt Test Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi / Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) / 4 Die In Motor Accident On Umuahia-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia by erico2k2(m): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
ebosie11:
ACCIDENT BETWEEN NTIGHA & UBAKALA JUNCTION.

This accident just happened along Enugu/PH expressway now.

With the help of my brother Chimauche Okorie we are on our way taking the victims to FMC Umuahia with his vehicle.

Thank God no life was lost though very much injured.

The vehicle brought down electric polls but to the glory of God, even the 5 little kids in the in the car are still alive.

They just need the grace of God right now.

Credit: Jesse Ukachukwu

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/accident-along-enuguph-expresswayphotos.html
Thank GOD E nor pass so.damn, that rain nor easy, we should be very careful.
Re: Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia by LeonMacJames(m): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
spencekat:
For your mind

grin
His shallow mind
Re: Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia by LeonMacJames(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

You mean God that allowed them to have an accident ??

God doesn't exist

Wake up, my little brain friend

What are you exactly?
It's okay if you don't believe in the man made concept of God. I don't either, But to say he's non-existant is just to show that you're shallow in your thinking.
Until you can disprove His Existence don't say gibberish. and become a blind atheist.
Re: Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia by YaksonFCA(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Quick recovery to them
Re: Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia by piagetskinner(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
I'm guessing the road to was Slippery because of the rains
Re: Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia by donviso(m): 4:08am On Jun 02, 2017
HELLO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, THIS IS A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY FOR ME AND EVERY YOUNG NIGERIAN OUT THERE..
I am currently nominated to be among the 40 young global leaders with immense contributions to family planning.. As part of the selection voting is stipulated.
Please I don't know how best to ask for your support on this but I don't know where else I would seek support like here.

http://120under40.org/nominee/elvis-okolie

Steps to vote
Please Click on the link
Click on vote for nominee
Create an account using ur email (gmail is faster)
And ur voting is done..
It takes less than 5minutes if you use Google Chrome browser
God bless you as you support this movement
Also share with friends

Re: Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia by toprealman: 4:15am On Jun 02, 2017
abdeiz:
won't be surprised if it was due to poor visibility cos of the rain.

Thank God no lives were lost.
Over speeding too leading to looks of control due to slippery road surface caused by the rain.
Re: Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia by gutlinhyde1: 4:31am On Jun 02, 2017
glory be to the most high God for his grace and faithfulness thank God ....
Re: Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia by chukel(m): 7:19am On Jun 02, 2017
Thank God for life. I really want to commend this government for the fast pace of work on that Enugu/port Harcourt Road. I must also commend them on the owerri/port Harcourt Road too. No one is complaining this rainy season. It's just a smooth ride. Though the APC government has done abysmally poor, but I must give it to them on these roads.
Re: Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia by HRHMcKaydaKing: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2017
''You mean God that allowed them to have an accident ??

God doesn't exist''

I laugh at people with chicken brain like this.
Re: Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia by HRHMcKaydaKing: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

God doesn't exist

I laugh at people with chicken brain like you.
Re: Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia by IhateAfonjas(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2017
HRHMcKaydaKing:

I laugh at people with chicken brain like you.

I envy intelligent people like you with good brain who believes that there's a God in heaven who allows people to have accidents and then heals them afterwards

I envy your intelligence and smartness
Re: Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia by mechanics(m): 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
eyah, wish them quick recovery
Re: Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia by soso22(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
May God in his infinite mercies deliver and heal them.
Re: Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia by Amirullaha(m): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
IhateAfonjas:
God doesn't exist
That's to your understanding... To me; there is God...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture / Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) / Retired Air Force Officer, Driver Die As SUV Plunges Into Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.