Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

WHO Is More Stupid? ... Them Mumu Sha - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / WHO Is More Stupid? ... Them Mumu Sha (791 Views)

Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented / WHO Is More Stupid? / WHO Is More Stupid? ... Them Mumu Sha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHO Is More Stupid? ... Them Mumu Sha by Presh555(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
WHO is more stupid?

But it is obvious!!!

1. #Ibadan man who removed his shoes to enter a taxi.

2. #Ondo man who went to the bank with a spanner to open a bank account.

3. #Egba man who went to bed with a ruler just to know how long he slept.

4. #Oshogbo man who watched the news and waved at the newscaster.

5. #Ijebu nurse who woke up a sleeping patient simply because she forgot to give him sleeping pills.

6. #Ilesha man who lowered his TV volume because he wanted to read a text message.

7. #Owerri man who polished his shoes to take a passport photo.

10. #Onitsha man who climbed a mango tree to check if the mango was ripe enough then came down and started stoning it.

11. #Benin man who chose to drink Fanta because he thought sprite was unripe.

12. #Ife man who saw something that looked like shit, touched and tasted and said "Hmmm" na shit ooo!!! Thank God I no match am.

13. #Ilorin man who put his radio inside the refrigerator because he wanted to listen to Cool FM.

LAUGHTER WILL NOT CEASE IN UR LIFE &FAMILY.

Expecting your answers...
Re: WHO Is More Stupid? ... Them Mumu Sha by youngest85(m): 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
H

1 Like

Re: WHO Is More Stupid? ... Them Mumu Sha by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
The op is grin

I no even geh FTC in a joke thread......mere joke. My village pipu have come again embarassed and you just go type H
. Is it for Hate?
Re: WHO Is More Stupid? ... Them Mumu Sha by duduwest(m): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Your teacher who make mistake by teaching you how to read and write. There's nothing for you to joke again than to make mockery of your four father. Idiot of the highest order
Re: WHO Is More Stupid? ... Them Mumu Sha by Presh555(m): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
duduwest:
Your teacher who make mistake by teaching you how to read and write. There's nothing for you to joke again than to make mockery of your four father. Idiot of the highest order
Hmm... Bros you harsh oh
Re: WHO Is More Stupid? ... Them Mumu Sha by Presh555(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
jagugu88li:
The op is grin

I no even geh FTC in a joke thread......mere joke. My village pipu have come again embarassed and you just go type H
. Is it for Hate?
Sist I tire oh
Re: WHO Is More Stupid? ... Them Mumu Sha by duduwest(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Presh555:

Hmm... Bros you harsh oh

Don't mind me jare. I just don't like crazy joke
Re: WHO Is More Stupid? ... Them Mumu Sha by Presh555(m): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
duduwest:

Don't mind me jare. I just don't like crazy joke
Eya... It was just meant to spice up your evening.

So back to the joke, who is more stupid?

(1) (Reply)

Latest Maths In Town / Check Out Mc Filtermouth Comedy One Corner Sleep. Lols So So Funny! / See What Man Who Doesn’t Have Money For Plasma TV Did (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.