Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented (6890 Views)

Housefly Spotted In The Picture Of Nigerian Rapper "Lil Kesh"� (ZOOM) / Does The Picture Portray She Is Smiling Or What? / Collection Of Pictures Showing Stupid Acts ( PHOTO ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by destindd(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
just be sincere and drop ur comments...because this is kind of hilarious

Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by Teeboj(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
aswear na no. 3���

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by Blacklord0739(m): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
Teeboj:
aswear na no. 3���

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by destindd(m): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
me na 4
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by destindd(m): 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
some people can be funny oo
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by fistonati(m): 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
The no 2 is not stupid.
You can do anything with your money.

Remember, FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI the Abami Eda himself cut the then latest Shagari Benz to carrying wood log. He passed and sent his message with it
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by Homoviator: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Number 4 yeye pass mehn....

Just like Airtel's ad... 3G is good but 4G is better, that one still dey use 2G self...
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by Dannychukz(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
no 3..if dat guy fall ehhn...na death o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by essay123(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lol no 3
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lol
No 4
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by czarina(f): 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
No 2 reminds of some guests we had at the place I served. They all were all in town for a wedding and their guest lodged them in the rooms.

The next morning they all left their rooms and the nice washbasins with running water and then came outside with satchel water to brush under a big tree at the centre of the building.

And they were all from Benue State grin

5 Likes

Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
czarina:
No 2 reminds of some guests we had at the place I served. They all were all in town for a wedding and their guest lodged them in the rooms.

The next morning they all left their rooms and the nice washbasins with running water and then came outside with satchel water to brush under a big tree at the centre of the building.

Must u mention their state? grin
czarina:

Must u mention their state?
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by Burgerlomo: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
4 nah confirm mumu grin
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
czarina:

Are you trying to yab Benue state? angry

grin grin grin
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by destindd(m): 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
lol
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by tosinosam(m): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
This wan weak me aswear. Which kain stupidity be did na
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
No 3 cracked me up. I don't understand him. Did he Photoshop his picture? Look crazily funny
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
3 is very stupid.

The man at the pool, does not have a cup.
The little girl ran out of gas
The woman is too short to reach out and stir

I have no idea why a man should carry luggage on his head when there is space in the back of the truck.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by czarina(f): 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
5thElement:

Are you trying to yab Benue state? angry

grin grin grin
Haba! Fear let me? lipsrsealed
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by czarina(f): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
Must u mention their state? grin Must u mention their state?
yes na. I have to give "credits".
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
czarina:
grin
czarina:
weldone ma.....maybe they were from Kwande local government..
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by czarina(f): 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
;Dweldone ma.....maybe they were from Kwande local government..
Possibly. This one you're isolating them, you're from Benue, right? No worry. Those were just exceptions, Benue people are "lit" generally... At least the ones I know. Fine fine faces with small small statures and big big dreams.
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
czarina:
Haba! Fear let me? lipsrsealed

Lol
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by Kylekent59: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
Capensis:
3 is very stupid.

The man at the pool, does not have a cup.
The little girl ran out of gas
The woman is too short to reach out and stir

I have no idea why a man should carry luggage on his head when there is space in the back of the truck.

Let me save No 3 with reference on how you saved the other three.

No 3 is not stupid, just that he doesn't wanna forget his bag on the pick up van.

Hope they are all balanced now.

So, no one is stupid I guess.
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by czarina(f): 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
Kylekent59:

Let me save No 3 with reference to how you saved the other three.

No 3 is not stupid, just that he doesn't wanna forget his bag on the pick up.

Hope they are all balanced now.

So, no one is stupid I guess.
walahi, the two both of you are madt. cheesy
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by Kylekent59: 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
czarina:
walahi, the two both of you are madt. cheesy

That's how APC administration is, when they Bleep up, you have to tell a lie to clean their dirty and Nigerians would believe. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by Fhowe: 2:04am On Feb 22, 2019
destindd:
me na 4
no 4 is understandable not everyone knows how to use gas and hopefully the cylinder is outside that kitchen
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by nedubest(m): 3:17am On Feb 22, 2019
i swear na number 3, he's carrying load on his head while sitting on the back of a pickup van
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by PSTEMMA1960(m): 5:30am On Feb 22, 2019
czarina:
Possibly. This one you're isolating them, you're from Benue, right? No worry. Those were just exceptions, Benue people are "lit" generally... At least the ones I know. Fine fine faces with small small statures and big big dreams.

grin
czarina:

u are right......i''m not from there but I lived there for years ....

and why I said Kwande local government is because they are the least developed people..... the share boundaries with Cameron.....

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by destindd(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2019
hmm
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2019
czarina:

This is funnygrin

No 3 is d most stupid...He's playing with death

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Country With The Highest Average P*n*s Size In The World (photo Chart) / Proposed New Law For Joke / Old Mama Youngy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.