Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (317173 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Long-er than third mainland bridge!! but who won show u dey way na? undecided . na u go find am by urself.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
go find am by yourself for me naacheesy
winkversabiundecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
winkversabi undecided dey worry me, no be small grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
small portable girls like Lorbar go make sense sha, very easy to carry aroundcheesy
Easily compared to PSP of da yearsmiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
PSP of da year rocks!! Before PSP na brick game, gameboy,Nintendo, super Mario, Sega then PS1 among others. Na Xbox I play pass grin.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Josephjnr(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pass indeed, easier to play than to work,easier to live in fictional world than to live in the real world. But the issue is this,after one falls from play or fictional world,he meets life problems. I hope we are not replacing the old kind of play with new ones, for it is good to be a child but bad to remain a child.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
child that cannot play game, is that one a child or a pikin coolyour assertion is very True bro jojosmiley
pass me the pad shervy, I played all except Xbox, the pad too bigcheesy

p.s: the way I dey press pad sha, if I press woman mammary gland like that, e fit disappearembarassed

-e get the way some people dey press today bread before they buy am, them go press all the flour comot, e go con turn last week owncheesy or unleavened bread, da kind one wey Jesus break give Hin disciples as Hin bodycheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Body no be fire wood but u don make me laugh for that pad pressing stuff, u no get urself. grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
yourself included, we dey press the hell outta pads, the thing for complain sef if e get mouth togrin
I feel sorry for it at times, so emotional for padscry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lorbar(f): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Uyiii:
small portable girls like Lorbar go make sense sha, very easy to carry aroundcheesy
Easily compared to PSP of da yearsmiley
undecided undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
So emotional for pads too, Xbox pad dey gallant for hand wella unlike PS2 pads. If na PS2, u fit handle that one easily as e no really big n e no get weight like Xbox.u must handle Xbox pads with pride, like handle it covetously.

As for those small small ones like gameboy n co. Those ones no need much handling make e no quick spoil.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Spoil(t) is the name of this Uyiii, I tire for your matter ooo, take this your flirting out of this thread jor!
"child that cannot play game, is that one a child or a pikin"... laugh out so loud at the bolded, you be bad guy and you no get yourself at allgrin grin grin .........I've just been laughing at some of your comments since; grin @Lorbar, dont mind him jare, he's a clown grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
he's a clown crowned kingwink, I suppose that's what you meant vee vee. how wa uusmiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
Uu are a crowned king of bad mouthed guys, you too get mouth! grin I'm doing fine, believed you are good too.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Too much circulation makes d price go down.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
down goes the price of what in circulation?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Down goes the price of what any commodity in circulation. Welcome to the last month of the year in advance.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
advance we go in age as each year rolls by, we need to strive to become advance in the things of the spirit also
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by elantraceey(f): 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
also with our love life smiley We need to advance in love and togetherness.

@uyii I've been hustling oo, what to do nau?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nau abi now?? No confuse my brain, abeg grin. @uyiii make me remember @scatterscatter. That guy too na comedian. cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
comedians in 9ja nowadays sef, e blike na hunger dey pursue them enter the comedy industry, well them nor even dey hide am sefcheesy modified

happy new month to everyone, a thousand and one reasons to be grateful to God for, no matter the shortcoming/disappointment, whatever it is, just give thanks and be hopeful for a better tomorrowsmiley

Faced a very terrible and pathetic disappointment few months ago, still nursing it till now but I am happy I found solace in God and this thread too, I just wanto laff out disappointments and depressions, and I'll say it's been so helpful.
I like the anonymity, it has helped me expressed myself wholeheartedly as I'll want to although I try to streamline some since it's the internet, don't have many people around here to pour the not streamlined gist with but I am cool anyways.

An issue I was bothered about and was tryna resolve or feel a little relieved from made me join NL few months ago and somehow I found myself here and was fascinated with the game, so I did the needful and here I am.
I haven't really drifted to other sections and I hardly share a comment in other post or threads, I'll soon anyways, definitely should be a reasonable comment, whatever.
I have associated myself with lots here and I feel very free here, anonymity aside, this thread is commendable and you guys have been so awesome, nothing last forever though but I enjoy every moment I drop and read comments here.
my already registered friends know themselvessmiley, cheers everyone.

aww, this is a lot already, honestly I didn't plan to write this much of an epistle but I just have to drop it as it comes, depression is a no no for everyone no matter what, Life is hope itself, keep believing in whatever good you believe in, Trust it's gonna click one day.

Tomorrow is my moms birthday, happy birthday to herkiss and happy new month to everyone once again.

it's CHRISTMAS people, please put a cheer on your face

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lorbar(f): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Face your fears. Fear will always be around to tell you what you can't do. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. Beneath your fears lie great opportunities.

Uyiii, that's a testimony up there.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Josephjnr(m): 1:50am On Dec 01, 2017
There Lobar said it all and I add "Conquer your fear and I promise you will conquer even death itself."
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Josephjnr(m): 1:53am On Dec 01, 2017
Itself is a flaw which is a flawless beauty. Lorbar,you fine pieces(flawless beauty), give me space make I come close to you na.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 6:58am On Dec 01, 2017
Na josephjnr I no understand. Only you comment twice u no even want make I put my coment. uyiii I hope say no be women cause your disappointment. The way you dey take hunt bannies here suggest say you bad pass me o.

Emma vv how your night. I get one dream wey I wan tell you personally. Abeg make nobody read am o. This night I dream say we dey do thanksgiving.

I no know wetin happen wey we dey do the thanksgiving sha.

I no know how the dream come turn o. I come dream say uyiii na I go dye. The guy just dey talk sotey shervydman order him chief security officer orgzeyn to flog am 30.

While lobar and shebebaby dey busy for kitchen me dey busy dey beg elantraceey I no even know wet in I dey beg am make she do but I know say small box dey my hand.

I see one huge guy wey wear Persian helmet carry one big bell wey pas terryg own.

I no fit recognize all but I know say we all dey dance and happy. In fact there was an atmosphere of joy

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 01, 2017
Atmosphere of joy is what we need o......@mrwondah,that ur dream get as e be o, I no kuku read am.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:39am On Dec 01, 2017
Am just here to say happy new month
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Am here today again after a very long time, hello to all the old folks i mean my pals on this thread and hi to al the new dudes
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:42am On Dec 01, 2017
Month of joy for you and me, Am here today again after a very long time, hello to all the old folks i mean my pals on this thread and hi to al the new dudes , vivie01 luv i brought you gifts
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 7:48am On Dec 01, 2017
gift-ed handssmiley, morning goons mi, hope y'all had a good night rest. modified
Joy cometh in the morning, True yeh, I feel very refreshed.

ok you burst my head mrwondah, you wan make me stay awoke with Laf this morning
but definitely, you suppose know say woman na the last option naa, I'm still very young and there re other pressing issuessmiley. More so, peeps wey dey flirtatious online as vee don tag me or peeps wey dey frolick with words dey hardly get time in reality, I nor really sabi woo girl like that sha but if she does approach me and I like her, then she'll be glad she didn't die in pretence.

Lol, I go dye ke, even as he don get money reach, I fresh pass am diee in body soul and spirit, compare me with another comedian abeg, maybe that house of ajebo guygrin.

my Lorbar, how farkiss, you dropped a masterpiece sweets, Thanks

Jojo thank you too for complementing Lorbars comment and no space, sorryembarassed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2017
Sorry I've been MIA folks.

Happy new month to everyone. Count down to Christmas begins and I'm wishing all of you a blessed one.

Uyii, I never get the mentions because you spell my monicker incorrectly. Saying that, you definitely have a gift for comedy.

Ever thought of maybe uploading vines, maybe on YouTube or Facebook? You crack me up. grin

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2017
You cracked me up MrWondah with this your dream o grin, so we were doing thanksgiving abi? That means it's a very good omen that Presidency is sure for orgzeyn come 2030 tongue, but come ooo, we dey do thanksgiving, you come dey beg Elentraceey with small box in your hand with Uyiii as 'I go dye'? Shaybebaby and Lorbar as mama caterers, Alexanderbells2 as bell carrier/ringer? Is someone thinking what I'm thinking? grin grin grin

Holuu and DopeBoss, interpretation to this dream is needed asap grin

That Uyiii role self with flogging after plenty talk like basket mouth shocked cheesy , means say he don over-talk and bad-mouth the groom Wondah be that grin grin grin ......

That aspect wey shervydman come dey give instruction to CSO orgzeyn shocked shocked , I no gree, angry , you have to go back to sleep and make sure Orgzeyn is not the CSO but the President that came to grace the occasion tongue grin

Orgzeyn, should I wait for you in za oza room to collect the gift ni? tongue

Happy new month everyone!!!!! May we all experience the divine touch of God in all areas of our life this month and Always!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (354) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.