Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! (539382 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by smoothali: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2008
TOP TEN BLACK AND WHITE JOKES:

BLACK:
1.Q:why are black peoples nostrils so big?
A:because thats what GOD held them by when he was painting them.

2.Q:what do you get when you search for the word baboon from the dictionary?
A:a picture of Robert Mugabe.

3.Q: What is black, purple,and yellow?
A: A black person goin to church.

4.Q: What do you call a black guy who goes to college?
A: A Basketball player.

5.Q: What does it mean when you see a bunch of blacks running in one direction?
A: Jail break

6.Q: Why do black men have bigger joysticks than white men?
A: Because as kids white men had toys to play with

7.Q: What does FUBU really stand for?
A: Farmers used to buy us.

8.Q: Did you hear about the black who died yesterday on Rt. 80?
A: He stuck his head out of the window at 100 mph and his lips beat him to death!

9.Q: What do you call 400 black people swiming in a river?
A: An oil spill

10.You're So Black
You're so black you blead coffee.

You're so black you could leave a hand print in charcoal.

You're so black you went to night school and the teacher counted

WHITE:
What do you call a bunch of white guys in a circle?
A Dope Ring!

What do you call 300 white men chasing a black man?
The PGA tour.

Why do so many white people get lost skiing?
It's hard to find them in the snow.

What did they white guy do before his blood test?
He studied.

How long does it take for a white women to take a crap
9 months

What's the difference between a white man and a snake?
One is a evil, cold-blooded, venomous, slimy creature of Satan, and the other is a snake.

How many white men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One, white men will screw anything.

What's the flattest surface to iron your jeans on?
A white girl's ass!

What did the black guy do with his M&Ms?
Eat them

What did they white guy try and do with his?
Put them in alphabetical order

What did a white guy see when he looked at his family tree?
A straight line!

1 Like

Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by ayusman16(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2008
dis is awesome cheesy
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by aristole(m): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2008
Ayusman!
Oh! You re back?
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by dapsins69(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2008
Make i borrow u laf?
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by ayusman16(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2008
aristole:

Ayusman!
Oh! You re back?

Av bin around all these while. Just monitoring proceedings behind the curtains grin.
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by ThugLife1(m): 3:58am On Jan 12, 2008
:d
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by clemcykul(f): 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2008
lol i really cherish and love my color grin grin grin grin

AM PROUD TO BE BLACK! cool
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by nightnurse(f): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin
laughing me ass out grin
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by hclacid(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2008
@poster
that was incrível man, keep it up grin grin
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by Migines(m): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2008
Still insisting?
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by tjtj1(m): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2008
A black man nd a white guy was in a car, who was driving. the answer is the cops.
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by tjtj1(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2008
Why did they release all the blck slaves. so tht they can play basketball
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by powerblaze(m): 2:51am On Jan 13, 2008
why wasn't Jesus born in the U.S?
Because God couldn't find a young virgin for Him
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by tjtj1(m): 4:09am On Jan 13, 2008
Powerblaze thts blasphemy tho its nice_no comment
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by Migines(m): 8:38am On Jan 13, 2008
Lmao. Most definitely <no comment>
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by ituen(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2008
Funny joke. Thanks God i'm not black or white

I am CHOCOLATE in colour

@Mig and TJ
Wetin dey happen for Iraq? Dem do dey employ militants? Make una hail Saucekid for me
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by tessybaby(f): 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2008
i dey black well well
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by Migines(m): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2008
@ituen
saucekid dey hail u bak.
Point of correction; we no be "militants" we are soldiers.
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by tessybaby(f): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2008
mig i hear they are recruiting female soldiers over there
can u recommend me?
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by Migines(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2008
Sure no wahala. D major tin na bed space and i get twin bed for my room. I culd make it strictly 4 me and u.
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by tjtj1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2008
U want to bring a woman into our space migines. anyway theres still space. bring her only if she survives boot camp
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by Migines(m): 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2008
@tessy
. . . . Can u kip up?
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by tjtj1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2008
Hopefully she does. wat bout ituen
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by Migines(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2008
Na chicken liver dat guy get. He cant face war.
@ituen
orrr can u?
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by tessybaby(f): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2008
Migines:

@tessy
. . . . Can u kip up?

i can kip up

tj_tj:

Hopefully she does. what bout ituen

no bring ituen for this matter jaré
na my money i dey find so
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by Migines(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2008
Tessy, ur appointment letter has been sent.
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by tessybaby(f): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2008
Thank God
but i need a prospectus of the things i shuld get
before i start work
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by Migines(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2008
Everything u nid is in the locker room.
But no panties, g-strings or bra. Na boxer short and singlet NO EXEMPTIONS, NO OPTIONS.
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by tessybaby(f): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2008
OK
i have just arrived IRAQ
who is the boss here
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by Migines(m): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2008
I give d orders. They call me "THE PROCEDURE" everything dat goes down goes thru me. And i "go thru" some oda things as well. WELCOME, SOLDIER!
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by tjtj1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2008
Tessybaby welcome hope u wil be my bunkmate
Re: Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! by tessybaby(f): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2008
tj_tj:

Tessybaby welcome hope u wil be my bunkmate
THANKS BOSS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! / Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.