Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (317262 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2017
Beautiful people and leaders of tomorrow cool MrWondah, the thing still dey disturb o tongue Shervydman how you dey? cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Beautiful people and leaders of tomorrow cool
MrWondah, the thing still dey disturb o tongue Shervydman how you dey? cool

Dey by dey o My dearest queen. What could be troubling you like this?
Do you care to share here? If you can't do you mind chatting in private?

Please don't misunderstand the last line. Apart from the fact that I joke, and as many would say controversial and troublesome I can offer some help if it is something within my power.

If it is not too private or you are not too shy I'll advice you share here and later modify. Inputs from different people here especially matured minds like vivie01, would help in solving the challenge.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2017
Challenge is just a bus-stop in Ibadan and another in ilorin.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lorbar(f): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2017
In Ilorin, you will find a lot of sheikhs and Imams.

Good morning beautiful people.

Where is Uyiii na

MrWondah you never see lorlor tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2017
Lorlor my one and only lorbar baby. The one wey dey make my heart go jigi jigi. The only girl wey fit make me use my hand collect meat for my mama pot wey be say my mama no go know. How you dey na
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2017
How you dey na everyone? Lorlor Lorbar, hmmmm, the thing come rhyme sha shocked Sealed my lips 'cos I don't want to do aproko for another woman's matter lipsrsealed

Gucciqueen38, you may choose to make use of Wondah's advice, a problem shared is a problem half solved they say sad.......... MrWondah, wish you best of luck in your test but just know that sniffing and peeping around is not good for your health grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2017
Health is wealth. Wishing that for all you lovely people this fine but cold morning.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 08, 2017
Morning to u @gucciqueen38....sorry for not replying earlier, didn't see it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2017
It doesn't matter tongue
Shervydman no problem.

Awww MrWondah thanks so much grin Just a minor challenge but i'd contact you if need be.
Miss/Mrs Vivie01 cheesy thanks dear, Sure i will if need be. Love you all grin Oya i need a hug undecided tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2017
hug-e punch is what's gonna land on your face mrwondah if you frolick with Lorbar again
dey your lane oundecided
success in your exam but dey your laneundecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2017
Lane drove punch on my face? How the sentence comeaje sense ? grin

Done with my test the test was easy and cheap though I fall people hands, I tell them fake options as na objective and few essaes. Now back to disturb.

Shervydnan I hear say you good for math, this one no be pure math but make you help me solve am grin if you dey correct I go give you..... grin

1. What is the output of the following

$a = '1';
$b = &$a;
$b = "2$b";
echo $a.", ".$b;

2. What is the output of the following?

i = 1
while True:
if i%0O7 == 0:
break
print(i)
i += 1

Uyiii I Rey cone back for you cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 11:00am On Dec 08, 2017
you'll be flawedwink
Trust naa
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by luminouz(m): 11:33am On Dec 08, 2017
Lorbar grin...
Let's give these niggas a heart attack... Sha we?

Check n action

Lorbar....ur d juice preventing my phone from showing lowbar.
No need to shout babe....ur abroad..not local
My heartbeat is strong to a point...cuz ur my focal
Damn babe..u look at me n I feel ur love cuz ur eyes are so vocal
Lorbar....ur so cute...a princess....I call u omorbar
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 11:56am On Dec 08, 2017
Omorbar or omo'oba, Lol before you drop lines follow the simple rules of the game nowcheesy

you rap like efe anyways, nice one
your rap is the antonym of your moniker, so darksmiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by luminouz(m): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
Uyiii:
Omorbar or omo'oba, Lol before you drop lines follow the simple rules of the game nowcheesy

you rap like efe anyways, nice one
your rap is the antonym of your moniker, so darksmiley
Lmaooooo...
Its just a one time thing....after this.. I am outta here... I don't do joke section
Did u mention Efe? grin
Why do I perceive d stench of jealousy here? cheesy
U even hadda attack my moniker?
Well ..u know what they say...d darker d berry...d sweeter d juice

Have fun serenading lorbar!

Luminouz OUT! tongue cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
out of all languages, I was trying to comprehend which you just communicated with, like wtf is hadda attack, your English is so lame as your rap
no bro, jealousy isn't trending anymore, I'll tell it to your face and punch your throat, that's allwink

p.s: do me a favor, don't come backwink

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
Back To Square One
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
one two three hey! my guy uyiii take am easy na. Why you wan beat that guy grin You go dey busy dey beat am, i go dey busy dey enjoy with your Lorbar. grin

Abeg leave the guy make we talk better thing tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
Thing wey dey happen here i no understand oh but I no fit put mouth sha as far as e no concern my Presido. lipsrsealed.... Let the best man win!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
win-ners never quit, yeh.

"when the doctors said I could nefa play again, but I was determined not to nefa gif up".
kanu nwankwo 2005

Lol, mrwondah una dey use me play abigrin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
Abi na which kyne work mrwondah gimme so? Oga wondah, this ur waec kweshion, me no know am o.....OK, na which subject/course e be? the thing be like programming for my face. Let's start from there. smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
There you go shervydman. Na php and python
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Python is not my discipline. Dunno anything about programming. sad
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
Programming? Dont know about it either; MrWondah, come and interprete what you inscribed there smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
There's something i want to tell you all..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
All ears sir......we're listening.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
Listening bro, please go ahead holuu
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
Holuu don't start what you cannot finish o, grin

Where is my gucciqueen38? Baby please come I need you advice on planning my swimming date tomorrow.

Shey you go join us na.

Shaybebaby I see your comment on that feminist thread o. I been wan reply you but I dey class then. I come realise say many people quoted me so no need.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
No need to Cherish luxury cos everything come n go, even d life that u have is borrowed cos u're not guaranteed tomorrow.so live ur life as if everyday's gonna be d last....haa, I don dey sing go be that o.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
O-rdinarily na bettr advice you just drop so
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
So make u follow me sing......ghetto, ghetto, ghetto, ghetto ooo. This street remind me of quicksand (quicksand) when u running, u keep going down (going down) and there's no one to hold on to, n there's no one to pull u out. I'm fed up.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by omotobi1(f): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2017
up in the roof,saw a snake waiting for uncle lala.....not making sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (354) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.