Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (312099 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
Brother, father , mother , sister , uncle etc should come out in mass to vote ,but in the end their votes don't count.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
Count your blessings, name them one by one and it will surprise you what the Lord has done.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
Done a lot , can't really keep count but yet she says count your blessings. Hope service went well Mcy56 Jesus' child
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Child of God we all are grin... His blessings towards us are innumerable both spiritually and physically, we certainly cannot count them all, its another way of telling humanity to be grateful to God for His loving kindness.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Kindness shown to me by the Almighty is too much to count , I'm am fully aware of sovereignty.
PS: @ mcy56 does coys mean companies?(NSEMPA) thread
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Thread of NSE-Stock-Picks in biz section abbreviates company as coy and the plural is coys, @Alaadin, you're correct.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by uthlaw: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2018
correct role our government lack to operate in it's instrumental to civilization.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by COOL10(m): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Civilization is key to having an organized society.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
Society for Family Health is a Non-Governmental Organization whose aim is to provide health.related solutions as well as create awareness on health related issues.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by cedar3: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
Issues like Ganduje's corruption charges, if left unhandled, will lead to the eventual collapse of our great nation. Kano State please send that man parking!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Onnasucs1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
Parking into this thread is my one and only agenda at the moment

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by cedar3: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
Moment Buhari wins this 2019 election, ama leave this country for you guys.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by cedar3: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
Guys, just reminiscing...
Mr Sadiq is a farmer. He lives in Sapele. He has a big farm. He grows yams, cassava, corn and groundnuts. Can you see his oranges and pineapples. Mr Sadiq works hard. Every morning, he goes to farm. But on sundays, he does not work, he goes to church. Can you see the church in the picture?
I love my Macmillan.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Macmillan books, hhmmm, cant seems to recollect books from the publisher.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
publisher of primary school books was the work of macmillian , can remember the mathematics textbook but can't seem to remember reading it's English textbook other notable publishers were lantern books for quantitative and verbal reasoning.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dprpikin: 1:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Reasoning, in our society, has given way to emotion, tribal and religious fanaticism. No wonder, our politicians are having a field day pitting us against one another, while busy siphoning our resources.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Donkinno: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2018
resources that are meant to be used for the good of the people, are in offshore accounts
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OrDan(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
Accounts of our lives shall be given on the final day.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Day of reckoning when the secrets of man shall be exposed and each man shall receive reward or punishment for his/her deeds while alive.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by michkosi(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Alive! indeed is Atiku
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
Atiku? Which of them? Atikulate or Atikuloot?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
atikuloot atikulated the loot he was meant to disperse but being atiku came with the atikuloot hence his atikulation, what am I saying ? to be honest I don't know.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by pablobellins(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
Know that we will all do well to vote in another person and give him a chance to also prove himself. Buhari has failed, I remember he promised just one term bk then. Now he want another one... NEVER AGAIN
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Again I will say why dont Nigerians vote for a neutral person in a different party entirely aside the popular two?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Chidexter(m): 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Two good heads are better than a bad one, it's not hard to detect whose head is bad between Buhari and Osinbanjo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by kesonas(m): 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
Osibanjo may end up becoming the president if we vote Buhari in for second term. Hmm angry angry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2018
hmmm she said looking at me lustfully, i asked what happened she said nothing , i asked again what happened she said nothing , me , i just lock up
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Onnasucs1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
"up your game bro" was what she finally told the guy above me, because he was unable to go another round.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
round 1 , round 2 fight shey I resemble Klitschko. After I cum she goes , ishan lo kpa Bruce Lee oooo. No go dey do pass yourself
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Yourself, she, her, we, us are all Pronoun.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OrDan(m): 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pronoun is a word use in place of a noun. So they said.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by segzyndpep(m): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
Said is the past and past participle of say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.