Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311373 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by skywalker95(m): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Off your mic, abeg. No cast us.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by zeenab(f): 12:49am On Sep 18, 2020
Us you say?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Samkelf28(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2020
zeenab:
Us you say?
says who
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by imustmakeit(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2020
Samkelf28:
says who
who is bankolling you?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gifted21(f): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
You should make room for Two, you and Jesus cos he is coming soon
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
Soon we shall hear the sound of the trumpet and we shall be taken up
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gifted21(f): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Davidzy23:
Soon we shall hear the sound of the trumpet and we shall be taken up

Up is where we are going when the trumpet sounds, are you ready for the master . Please be born again if you are not, save your soul

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bakila: 7:28am On Sep 25, 2020
Soul of a man is one of the core of his existence.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by IcemanP(m): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
existence without living is a crime to humanity
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Onnasucs1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Humanity is gradually going extinct.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by krushdripper(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Extinct? LOL, but I understand your meaning.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iamcyberzues: 9:14am On Sep 26, 2020
Meaning we human are gonna get ourselves extinct and I'm guessing it'll be by an invasion from above or man made disaster
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
disaster has always been synonymous to humans cause humans are hazards
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iamcyberzues: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2020
Hazards, I can relate
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nameskingsley: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Relate with hazards?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iamcyberzues: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hazards such as..... Well use your imagination on how destructive humans can be
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Dollarbeels: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Be careful for nothing, but in everything' in prayer and supplication let your requests be made known unto God.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
God is the creator who was not created and he created something out of nothing.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iamcyberzues: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nothing? So what's the theory about the big bang
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Pndidiamaka(f): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bang! a loud sound goes through the little village
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bakila: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Village people are now a source of concern.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Concern you say..,cos.of village people.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Jummate(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
People like Nigerians are always happy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Pndidiamaka(f): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
Happy?I think you mean sad
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bakila: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
Sad is too general to refer to the feelings of the disillusioned, angry and those hoping to eat from a corrupted pot. Long grammer for just three words.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Jummate(m): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2020
Words aren't just enough to describe those feelings you are talking about. I know that.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Pndidiamaka(f): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
That is enough for the wise
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Wise people will understand the long grammar above.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Jummate(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
Above all, effective communication is what matters.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Cogs(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
Matters of reliable wisdom has been discussed above. I salute you guys for this intelligent and carefully addressed discussions.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 10:48am On Oct 04, 2020
Discussions between President Muhammad Buhari and I have been ongoing my people. I've tried convincing him beyond all reasonable doubt to be a Malthusian.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Malthusian?Don't know who or what that is.However,can the person reading this gift me airtime?I'll be grateful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.