Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (315435 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Hamzasaid(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
slander, slanderous people are always diminutive in nature

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nature is beautiful just that we are too busy to notice
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Hamzasaid(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Notice!, when you do so, you will want to grasp it for eternity
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2022
Eternity is not empty
Little, you may have here
But over other there
You shall have plenty

Equility brings equity
But in this times, it is rare
Quality is buried like a bear
As all honours quantity
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Babtunz: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
genitori:
Eternity is not empty Little, you may have here But over other there You shall have plenty
Equility brings equity But in this times, it is rare Quality is buried like a bear As all honours quantity
Quantity supercedes quality is the mantra of an average Nigerian businessperson.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oberhiri141(m): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
Businessperson hardly spends money, they rather invest to make more money
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Babtunz: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
Money! Money!! Money!!! How many times did I call you!?

Oya stand up, pack your load, carry bike and start coming to my house. From today and going forward, you and I are inseparable.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oberhiri141(m): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Inseperable only to those who knows how to handle it. Not everybody is destined to be rich.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SlimChay: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2022
Rich is me, I made it through high school.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oberhiri141(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
School does not guarantee one's success especially in a country like Nigeria
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NSNO(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nigeria is a country where talents are born and said talents will die without ever reaching their true potential.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oberhiri141(m): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
Potential of our future and talents shall not be limited just as the potential of this thread is gradually fading.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fading away is the portion of my enemies
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NSNO(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
Enemies both seen and unseen play a large role in our lives as africans but i believe that their effect on our lives are exaggerated. Honestly, my brother, nobody send you.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by maidaboi(m): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
You and I will make Nigeria great again
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 12:58am On Aug 19, 2022
Again and again these very words have been said by our forefathers and we are still saying it.. The question is when??
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2022
When everyone of us is ready
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oberhiri141(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2022
Ready sounds like redmi. Who has used that phone before
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Before you talk about it be sure you have a bit of knowledge about it
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NSNO(m): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
It sounds like a nice phone, redmi, but unfortunately i dont have money for that one yet. Let me continue using my kpalasa phone for now.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oberhiri141(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
Now is the time, not later, your later maybe too late, tomorrow is not ours, so make the best out of everything
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2022
Everything u do or say now might be used against you in the blah blah.. Someone should finish the saying
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oberhiri141(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Saying of the police that are meant to protect us but NO, contrary is the case.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Dharyhor: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
Case reports of monkey pox are unpleasant to hear
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oberhiri141(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hear me and hear me well, don't marry a liability, get rid of anything that is weighing you down.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oberhiri141(m): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
Cum in my mouth she says and then lick it from head to base, she took it all in deepthroating until she could barely breathe.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by yungevvy(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by yungevvy(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Hear me and hear me well, don't marry a liability, get rid of anything that is weighing you down.

Down with fever, na so I see am,
Today I dey hustle, and I dey tussle and bustle.

Tomorrow go better I dey feel am,
Today no balance, even blind person dey see am.

Na Oluwa gat me, cos no joy for street,
Naija dey strive, we get drive, las las we go survive.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tojahh(m): 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
yungevvy:

Down with fever, na so I see am,
Today I dey hustle, and I dey tussle and bustle.

Tomorrow go better I dey feel am,
Today no balance, even blind person dey see am.

Na Oluwa gat me, cos no joy for street,
Naija dey strive, we get drive, las las we go survive.

Survive has been the word on every common man now in Nigeria.

It's a pity. But we move thereafter
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oberhiri141(m): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
Thereafter, you must find your own way to success but before then, you will be accompanied by challenges and depression
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Tranquility439(m): 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Depression and Hennessy, the two must be twins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (353) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.