Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311836 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LegiitAdigun(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
It all vanity in end, so rest jiggy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LegiitAdigun(m): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
It all vanity in the end, so rest nigger
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 6:01am On Jun 18, 2023
Nigger, like every words, revolves
it used to be derogatory
but now it is appraisal.
Though it depends among whom it involves
likewise their territory
and also it needs their approval.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 7:07am On Jun 18, 2023
Approval or not ,we ain’t quitting.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LegiitAdigun(m): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
Quitting is one of the thing I ain't good at.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
At me she looked
with those beautiful eyes.
My heart, her softening touch hooked
coupled with her stunning smiles.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LegiitAdigun(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
Smile often people it Sunnah.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
“Sunnah” Issa Muslim word.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Busybrain2233: 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Careente7:
“Sunnah” Issa Muslim word.

Word ko worthy ni
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by wolesmile(m): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2023
"Ni" is not an English word. Is it allowed here?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Busybrain2233: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2023
Here? Ofcourse not, I would rather go there!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2023
There’s a place that I know.....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by wolesmile(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Know the place, and know peace.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
Peace is not always an option.🤞🏿
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Eddysilver(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
Options are overrated.
So we summon vawulence
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2023
Vawulence? The right spelling is violence
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Violence is....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 7:33am On Jun 25, 2023
Is anyone aware BAT has gone?
Not to France but London
After the Paris summit was done
At the summit he seemed dumb
No words come through his mouth nor bum
This trips is an economic bump.
Other countries' heads returned with contracts in lump,
We hope ours won't returns with a hump.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Eddysilver(m): 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hump? What does that even mean?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
Mean(s) hunch.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 5:29am On Jun 26, 2023
Hunch it is; it's synonym.
Basically, in that context, it means a deformity in human body (our country's body)
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lady97: 7:41am On Jun 26, 2023
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.
Trust me Guys, I have a strong feeling that we can achieve this.
If you are judgmental please you aren’t needed
If you aren’t a born again Christian please don’t come close

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Eddysilver(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
07065616074 that's the number
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by wolesmile(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Eddysilver:
07065616074 that's the number

Number given by a scam.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
Body bag any body who tries to go on a rap battle with me.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Eddysilver(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
wolesmile:

Number given by a scam.

Scam is a crime
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Eddysilver(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
Careente7:
Body bag any body who tries to go on a rap battle with me.

I Challenge you
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by wolesmile(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
Crime doesn't pay. Eschew it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
Eddysilver:

I Challenge you
It gon be hard @Eddysilver. Don’t try this,it’s for grown men only.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Eddysilver(m): 7:06am On Jun 28, 2023
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Eddysilver(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2023
Careente7:
It gon be hard @Eddysilver. Don’t try this,it’s for grown men only.

Let's take this to some other thread

There you can pull the first shot

Just post me a link when you're ready

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.