Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,741 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (316600 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2017
case where salaries of teachers and workers are hanging in the air with no definite date to pay and they needed to find alternative means of survival
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2017
Survival of the fittest is wen u get to some public school 4 my side u will see student breaking melon instead of being in class
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2017
class-ic case of impending trouble angry . I fear for the future of this country if nothing is done to quickly revive the education sector
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by derahhh(m): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2017
Sector of a circle can be defined as ..........................
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2017
As soon as I figure that out I will let you know, but in the mean time, who has Sallah meat left?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Left-over meat? Freddyj you arent serious at all grin , common, start preparing for work tomorrow and get to your books by providing the definition of sector of a circle asap
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
Asap I will when I find that old math book, now that you mention work, I just weak cos holiday don finish
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Finish? Cos nw ihave the definatn of circle sector which is: the portion of a disk enclosed by two radii and an arc, where the smaller area is known as the minor sector and the larger being the larger sector. Hope the pic below will help

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Help has been given from above unto to the founder of google,passed to the writer of articles,delivered to orgzeyn phone which is then given to us all through our unending thread.who should we thank in the process for giving us the definition of a sector? God,google Founder,refree,orgzeyn Phone, Or Orgzeyn Himself
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by derahhh(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Himself monsieur Orgzeyn should thanked abeg....Thumbs up brov#u try...BTW i think i need a job#studied geophysics
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
Geophysics is to oil sector as medicine is to health sector
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Sector! Sector!! Sector!!! Everytime dont you know that it is difficult to begin sentence with sector ?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
sector is not difficult to begin a sentence with;oga......just relax ur mind and think further.again, when u know/think it's digfucult, why did u end ur sentence with it, try to be ur brother's keeper at all time.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Time isn't one's friend o, holiday yaff finish. Back to work tomorrow
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tomorrow is going to be a 1derfu day us all
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
All haiL king holuu
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
Holuu are watching 9jeria vs cameru match?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
match between Nigeria and Cameroon is interesting, if we can get. draw,good....I don't mind winning.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Winning all the way. Gooooooooal moses simon don score
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Score at the end of the game will favor Nigeria
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigeria is the giant of Africa!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Africa my Africa, Africa is a continent for everyone to live... Whether you go to America or London, you'll still come back to Africa. Africa is for me and you, better not forget it, oh Africa, oh Africa. Remembering my nursery poem
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Poem time Sir Freddy ? Ok... twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are, up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
sky is falling by Sidney Sheldon.....which of u guys have read the book?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
book or novel? I havent heard of it self, I pass it on to another person to answer
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Answer of mine is no buh hu do read ;Understanding warfare by adolf Hitler?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hitler, I never liked this man but I respect him.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by kingcypress: 6:06am On Sep 05, 2017
Him and Hyme are homophones
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2017
homophones are words with same pronounciation but different meanings .... kingcypress, na you be this, did you travel to the moon?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2017
Moon :| is kingcypress an astronaut ? If yes i will like to follow him on his next journey to the moon, or is it op's behaviour to comments on his own thread once a month ?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
month of September precedes the month of October, orgzeyn, you want to change course and become an astrologer?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by derahhh(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Astrologer is someone who predicts the future position of the planets(including earth),sun and the moon...if he is one,abeg you'll need to tell me when the world will end..so as to know when to stop freestyling n enjoying life n be more Religious#must mk heaven.....abeg ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (354) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.