Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,113 members, 7,863,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (317084 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
man of the pple was indeed Obafemi Awolowo; a Nigerian president that would have made history again was Sheu Musa Yar'Adua in my opinion, the man was on a mission to doing it right with the policy frameworks already established despite strong obstacles on his way and that were ready to truncate the good intentions but......
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
but, it ends with a sad story.......how sure are u that the man mean good for the country? all these our people will act as if they have good intentions for the country during campaign, but..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
but considering the pace at which he was set at the agenda put in place then, he seems to have meant good for the country, yes you are absolutely right (Im not really that versed in their deeds or even in tracking history) but some steps I could remember he took then at least pointed to someone who meant good, for instance, I cud remember he stabilized naira to dollar rate then, around N110-N120 to $1, fluctuation was very restricted then....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
Then for me, my man is Fidel Castro, a lawyer and activist who created the first communist state, eradicated illiteracy, improved health care and had zero tolerance for racism. He might have his flaws but he loved his people and stood up for them even against the almighty America
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
America really had a strong contender in the man named Fidel Castro, cant really pull out much points here sha angry , wish to learn more anyway.....holuu, holuu come and say your own here.... MrWondah, leave that romance topic you dey pursue for now and come and tell us ur favourite leader.. cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
Leader who also has my respect is mahatma ghandi, won his battles through non-violent means. Though Indian, Southafricans would still forever be grateful to him
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by winsomelady(f): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by winsomelady(f): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
him ........in Nigeria is Buhari, why dont anyone like him?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
him ke?? am the best leader in nigeria yes!!!when i was a class captain
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
when I was the class captain in my sec sch days, jeeeez.........nostalgia!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nostalgia is reminiscencing on or recollection of the past ..... arghhhh, @shervydman you made me to consult the dictionary here, you don forget say evening and night school students dey here ni? you just take grammar oppress we cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
we no dey use big big grammar na, that one no be big grammar jo, if na emmahardgun nko? no dey whine me. hope u're preparing for new week?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
new week will take care of itself jare, never even confirmed if there's public holiday tomorrow
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Tomorrow is another day
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
day is far spent night is approaching, from here, where is Nigeria heading to?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
To vivie01, tomorrow was declared a public holiday
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
holiday tomorrow! good to hear cool, thanks freddyjimoh
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
freddyjimoh is the man of the moment cool. where's scatterscatter? I hope the guy is not scattering other threads? undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
Threads like this will not reach front page because we are peaceful only controversial post makes fp, my best leader is God then Jesus and holy spirit
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Joecruise(m): 12:05am On Oct 02, 2017
Holy spirit the conforter come and comfort me.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 2:24am On Oct 02, 2017
Me I don't even know why I find it hard to stay asleep till morning, when I wake up by 1 or 2, it becomes tough to go back to sleep
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 02, 2017
sleep, oga, sleep............its a kind of anti-depression and stress reliever. good morning everybody.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 8:17am On Oct 02, 2017
Everybody good morning o and happy holiday, I think I will take a quick sleep, catchya later
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2017
later later freddyjimoh, maybe you need to free your mind of worries, anxiety or even exitement, they are linked to sleeplessness as well, or could it be the handiwork of that your 'rat' again? smiley , good morning all
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2017
all in all, have a splendid week ahead.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2017
ahead lies great opportunities to excel in life
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Life can be sweet after a good quality sleep, I tell you
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
You can say that again! Wey Orgzeyn you fall my hand today oo, we suppose go celebrate independence and as I come dress-to-kill dey wait for you, na RedAlert i go jam for road, na im i come put am for reverse go sleep at home make somebody no fi awin se mi lowo laaro monday embarassed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Monday motivations propel great things in human is that weird?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
weird? undecided what can be more weird than someone taking my post? like u first me to comment. haha,u're welcome mr tobi.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mr. Tobi aka @DrholuwaTOBI, its not weird in my opinion but how true and applicable can that be?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
be? like, how true can that be, abi? he stole my post the first time i'm meeting him. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (354) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.