Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (312000 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
O is a letter in the English alphabet Me is happy 4 nigerians as we qualifies 4 worldcup,vivie01 this thread use to b infortainment but now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Now I dont understand anymore orgzeyn, Im happy to hear from you guys again sha, freddyj you dey fall hand these days o, gsogbu is free ticket available? Anyway, Nigeria won, congrats to her on her victory
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Victory is mine this coming week as I take another big step towards actualising my goals.. madam vivie01, no vex for me jare
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
jare jare jolly jolly. good to be here again. I've been busy with works and studies.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
Studies needed enough concentration and dedication sha, jare is an omoluwabi word (in shervydman's interpretation smiley ), all is well freddy, shervydman saw you viewing without commenting and its unlike you, well just that this is an avenue where I got to learn from you intelligent and great minds here and also catch fun, dont want the thread to go into extinction now sha
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Sha again after i took my time to define jare,(am a slow typer) vivie01 all am saying is that dis thread is nt active like it use to be when it started, dunno why its so? But i feel it not like before
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
before it used to be lively but now I dont know again, orgzeyn we are saying the same thing, well, i used to try on my part to drop comment anytime i logged in but i may have to follow suit with those viewing and not commenting henceforth
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
henceforth, we are getting better.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Gracesofar(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
timmykaydude:
Nairaland is an interesting forum to meet interesting people and cool people like gracesofar and hear interesting things,lightest don't try to modified your sentence again because if you do,I'll cane yougrin by the way gracesofar:u sound like a cool person,mind if I add you on facebook?would love to discuss with you.

Lolzz. Nice rhymes. Won't HV the time to chat here, fb or gmail. Am off to north east next week
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
getting better you say shervydman? dont know about that until i see proof
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
proof of making the thread more interesting than ever.....there we go. wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
there we go cant wait to see it!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
it takes two to tango;remember?.....let's get a full house.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
House need to build of a good foundation, (oma se oju gbogbo wa)It will do in front of all our eyes.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
eyes like the sun. it is a bit difficult. sometimes one writes no one replies till you are offline. Most days after work I can be just lazy so I just read
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
read and comment, that's what will keep the thread going, gsogbu, shervydman, a full house is not necessarily needed to keep the thread rolling cos we might not have same leisure time but once you come online drop ur comment, another person does same, and on it goes
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
and on it goes like u've said, u're right sha.....Aw did u spend ur weekend v.v?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
v.v is the short form of vivie and it sounds romantic, guess you need to apologise to orgzeyn for referring to me as v.v cheesy , well, i stayed indoor for the most part of today, went to work to meet with someone and returned back home, vivie01 is not really an outgoing or party person
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Person can not be a slow typer in peace again? V.v means what oga shervrydman pls comma xplian to me
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Me no even understand
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
understand me,future presido. I'm sorry for calling our first lady-to-be v.v.Vivie01's moniker depicts her name Victoria.I guess.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
guess wrong, vivie01 is coined from Victory my screen name and a part of my email addy, I'v mentioned similar thing in this thread before, its not anywhere near the real name
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
name-s like victory are powerful names. okay, I mentioned Victoria cos u've once said ur moniker is gotten from victory. I know a lady should be Victoria instead of victory, never knew it was just a screen name.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
screen name it is, shervydman; , optimistic and claiming positive things at all times irrespective of life challenges, victory is mine.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
mine too. which kyne wahala be this?.......Antina; oya, say something.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
something inspiring, Antina speak up .... laughing out loud here, had to modify again cos you already made comment ....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
comment is good, I love d way we modified posts like kilode! I wanna eat.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
eat and stay healthy, nice chatting here tonight, good night, God's protection be on us all.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
all u wanna do now is to run outta thread abi?..after u've made me stay glued to my phone, ehn?. it's alright anyway, God's protection fall on us.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Antina(f): 12:41am On Oct 08, 2017
us or all of us, any way na way, antina here vivie01, don't tell me u don dey sleep oo.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 4:56am On Oct 08, 2017
Sleep in heavenly peace;sleep in heavenly peace,that christmas song silent night,i like it gan ni o.can't wait for the time,aso odun things tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:10am On Oct 08, 2017
Things have really changed now in terms of celebrating Xmas .... those carol and xmas rice things back then ehn tongue , shervydman no vex, tot you were indirectly saying gudnyt ystyday ni, Antina its nice hearing from you .... we thank God for yet another day in the land of the living, a good morning and happy Sunday to everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.