Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311120 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Alive is he that has Jesus.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Antina(f): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
"Jesus" the Messiah, son of Mariam.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mariam can also mean Mary, after a very stressful day all i need to step down is garrium and kwaks(Gr2Ks4) then i will think of maybe cooking since our firstlady is no longer in the other room
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
Room wey I go take display my skills when Tinuke comes visiting tomorrow don set. The next na thing na to get Alomo with action bitters.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
bitter truth is that @metaljigsaw is a prankster. cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Prankster or not, all it takes action bitters' handiwork is just to go wrong, then you become a father
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
father is the head of the family.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 7:36am On Oct 26, 2017
Family members held a meeting yesterday dem come dey complain plenty things about me o. Mr sister say I too like girls I come tell am say I like boys to but no be for bed.

My papa come happy say I no dey come back late I come tell am say I dey wait for the woman I wan marry say her name na treasuredluv. Him say where I wey wait for am I say Nairaland. Na there the man kuku tire go sleep. This morning he call me say no wait for Nairaland wait for Dollarland
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2017
dollarland is synonymous with land of dollar. o boy; ur matter don reach up? shocked, ur sis don sabi u wella grin. before ur sis go voice out for meeting say u too like woman, omo, water don pass garri be that. u come use joke soothe the matter. wehdonsir! no where person no fit meet him woman jare, if na NL or dollar land, as long as u're meeting her on the land.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
E be like say nah strong men they here oo..

Let me come and be going oo.

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by treasuredluv(f): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Oo MrWondah, seriously?,,,,wife ke!!!.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
treasuredluv:
Oo MrWondah, seriously?,,,,wife ke!!!.

Keep na understatement dear. Na u dey doe kpankpangolo. Everyday I dey wait online make we discuss this thing. My woman my everything why na. Infact I no go pursue woman I go change my way. I no go do the tanana
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tanana....wetin be tanana? E be like say na naija version of Titanic themed love song u dey sing for here.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
here am I speechless as I read through minute of MrWondah's family meeting
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Meeting my primary school crush last week made me wish she was never married. I no go ever forget say we dey play kpojukpoju
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
kpojukpoju again....oga, no be everybody come from SS abeg. na boju-boju( hide n seek ) I know.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
know that this MrWondah's eyes does not stay in one place, before its NL crush, few minutes after its that of primary school
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
school is not the only place to acquire education.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
Education can be formal or informal, it can be acquired in various forms
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
forms like what n what?.......but where's Holuu, gsogbu, freddyjimoh, lionbite, jblade, immaculatequeen, mhyketh, and who else?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Who else? HenryIX...... Well, Im not even interested in asking after anyone again cos its obvious that some have been coming to viewing the thread but did not comment for reasons best known to them, its a free world afterall .........Yeah! education can be achieved through part time training, apprehentiship, on-the-job training, an so on
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
on the mountain, in the valley, on the land and in the sea....2x
hallelujah, the lord is my portion in d land of the living, the lord is good, forevermore.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Forevermore, glory, honour, power and strength be unto the Lamb that sit upon the throne. Amen and Amen
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Amen, Amen, blessings and glory...with all thanksgiving, and honourr, power n might, be unto d lord, forever n ever,Amen.
are we in an evening service?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
evening service ongoing, entering the bible reading segment now as we read Psalm 23:1, The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want ... remember say na me go still collect offering
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
offering-s and tithes are must in our congregation o, na u go be pst mrs. me go be head usher. sad
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Head usher that'll be counting money ke! shocked Ko jo! You'll be a prayer warrior leader tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2017
prayer warrior leader nibo? I no too strong for prayer things o, na jelenke prayer me dey pray.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2017
Pray and intercede for others, jelenke one no too good .... okay, orgzeyn will be the prayer warriors' leader then while you be the youth leader, that one nko?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2017
that one nko go make sense, I like to interact with people, esp youths like myself. tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Myself me and I na we go dey incharge of choir only female are allowed. Na me go sing bras and trouble grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 27, 2017
Trouble maker,na him u be lipsrsealed, why be say ur post dey always include girls na? We no go give u dat post make u no go scatterscatter the choir members. U go dey sight n sound.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.