Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

God Bless The United State Of America And Other International Communities. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless The United State Of America And Other International Communities. (567 Views)

America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight / International Communities Surprised About How Nigerians Took The Election Result / Nigerian Military Retakes Monguno, Other Communities From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Bless The United State Of America And Other International Communities. by activities: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2010
May God bless the united states of America and other countries for the humanitarian job and life saving jobs they are doing in Haiti .
Then my question are:
Why is it that Nigeria as country has not gone to haiti to help in any way?
why has Nigeria not made any monetary contribution to help the people of Haiti?
I know that Nigeria has a number of medical doctors in Nigeria who are not working now that they could employ and send to Haiti to help out in saving life.
Guys what do u think?
Re: God Bless The United State Of America And Other International Communities. by Mpele(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2010
That's the question I've been asking! South Africa is the only African country to send aid to Haiti!

(1) (Reply)

Only In Naija / I Won‘t Stay Proceedings In Your Case, Judge Tells Fayose / Vote For Or Against Nigerian Division!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.