Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice (38140 Views)

Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught / Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos / Guyanese Man Steals $28m From Cartel & Gets Caught By Flashing Money On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by sunbilor(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Gh0stFreak:
LAGOS— A young man, who attempted to steal a fan

Dele and the fan

He would have been lynched but for the intervention of some church’s members.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/man-steals-lagos-churchs-fan-buy-gari-rice-palm-oil/
Lynch an unarmed fan thief? I will take Nigerians serious when they gather enough liver to lynch politicians who inflict them with penury.
Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by adonshow(m): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
kenny987:
Na all of dem follow for supporters club o! Thank God it is touching everyone! The hunger no let church people sef show mercy.

However rather than escalate it to this level, church authorities should have taken him in, verified his story and if found to be true, mobilised funds and sorted him out. With that they could effectively speak the Word of God to him, get him to repent and then provide him some kind of job...it's a shame really.

The best comment ever..
You are intelligent ..
wow!
What's your real name?
Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by adonshow(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by bukynkwuenu: 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
oviejnr:
Jonathan will never go unpunished sad

just like your Messiah buhari is wallowing in God's punishment for destroying Democratic system in 1980's,masterminding killings and corruption n destroying our economy back to back

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by Langbasa: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
BEFORE YOU KNOW IT DEY WILL BE RUNNING AROUND PREACHING THE WORDS OF THEIR FAKE ALMIGHTY GOD,BASTARDS
Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by Iboni1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
APC! APC!APC!!! How many times did I called you?

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by nextstep(m): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
"Dele and the Fan"... nollywood, better script don show

3 Likes

Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by femo122: 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hunger in the land
Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by ogashman(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
BuhariEffects grin
Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by oluwatymylehyn(m): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thank God he was not killed. I hope he learns his lessons.
Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by Langbasa: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
missomo:
Glad the church intervened.

He should be arrested and prosecuted. What stopped him from begging the church members for some money knowing it was a church?

He is a thief and he shouldn't blame his actions on anything or anyone. I've also noticed that most thieves always have emotional reasons for their actions.
RCCG MEMBER SPOTTED.
Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by Iboni1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
APC!APC!!APC!!! How many times have I called you?
Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by LoveJesus87(m): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
doctokwus:
They wanted to lynch him bcoz he stole a standing fan?
The entire mob shud be arrested and prosecuted.
It's d same idiots that wud carry placards for GEJ,Patience or Speaking!
Am telling you. They should be arrested and lynched also. Animals angry
Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Langbasa:
RCCG MEMBER SPOTTED.

Guess again.
Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by mhizcovy(f): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
lynched because of a mere fanSMH. what has our world turned into?jehovah pls let your kingdom come and bring permanent solution for mankind's problems.sighs*
Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by Iboni1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Bubu's handwork

Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by bionixs: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
doctokwus:
They wanted to lynch him bcoz he stole a standing fan?
The entire mob shud be arrested and prosecuted.
It's d same idiots that wud carry placards for GEJ,Patience or Speaking!
you are a robber,an armed one. that one day we shall gather at the round about to watch you DANCE unclad,the object you in your hand while dancing will be a box of TOOTHPICKS. does the fan your friend was caught with belong to him? is he a member of the church so you can make excuses for him that it includes his offering and tithe? why are you encouraging stealing? those who caught him are now idiots and should be arrested while your unclad friend walks free. see your life

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Seriously Dele N The Fan

Iz it normal or is my thinking about simi n The Mat...... out of bound
Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
omoh see im d**k long

Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by joyojoy: 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nigeria which WAY we go?
Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by Langbasa: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
missomo:

Guess again.
ok you are the founder of missOMO Abi missKLIN MINISTRIES INCORPORATED.....#IRANU.
Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Iboni1:
that wan i small wat abt this 1

Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by AreaFada2: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Very funny pic & title. grin cheesy

Even a church cannot forgive and say "go & sin no more?"
Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Iboni1:
lala,seun and op ryt now would be lyk

Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by Bullhari007(m): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
He reminds me the gods must be crazy.... AFONJAS ad thievery tufiakwa
Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by Anthonystark: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
#True fact#
His name is nuh dele it z saheed
Op why nw
Garri,rice or whatever it z ya wrong...
When all d money on im has bin exhausted on Bet9ja,buying clothes for steet carnival here n dere wtf!
Shey no be saheed nii person wey dey form big boy for ma syd.....
Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Langbasa:
ok you are the founder of missOMO Abi missKLIN MINISTRIES INCORPORATED.....#IRANU.

Keep on guessing. When you're right I would let you know. #BEBELUBE
Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by Langbasa: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
missomo:

Keep on guessing. When you're right I would let you know. #BEBELUBE
APOSTOLIC CHURCH OF CHRIST...#UNAMIKOT.
Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by smileyoo: 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
the man don't look like a hungry man. which type of hungry 'll make a man develop such big muscles! he is a thief, but the church ought to 've done a more better job of wining the soul than this.
Re: Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice by rhektor(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
kenny987:
Na all of dem follow for supporters club o! Thank God it is touching everyone! The hunger no let church people sef show mercy.

However rather than escalate it to this level, church authorities should have taken him in, verified his story and if found to be true, mobilised funds and sorted him out. With that they could effectively speak the Word of God to him, get him to repent and then provide him some kind of job...it's a shame really.

The preacher, I'm not sure if this is too late or too little for you to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Greg Indyor: Man And His Entire Family Found Dead In Benue State / Woman Allegedly Set Ablaze By Her 'Jealous' Co-Wife Dies In Owerri (Graphic Pix) / Man Arrested For Using An Empty Banana Island House To Scam A Porsche Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.