Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] (33002 Views)

Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash / Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by Gegz(m): 8:11am On Jun 02, 2017
Personally, it's just seems funny to me whenever fayose comes on stage. Yes, he has a point, morally a sick president should resign on His personal grounds so as to focus on his health... But INSISTING that a president MUST resign just seems to me a joke. Fayose be there talking as if he's also not an African man. And here, we would still hold on to power even if we were dieing. Same Fayose shouting that Buhari must resign I bet would hang on to Ekiti state forever if he had the chance.... Like Garba said and I concur, even fayose doesn't get attention in 24hours, seems like he's gonna die. Oga fayose. Wee you keep quiet
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by miqos02(m): 8:12am On Jun 02, 2017
na wa
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by Marksule(m): 8:12am On Jun 02, 2017
Hmmmm Na wa
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by Iamwrath: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2017
Edioty TheifYose
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2017
DropShot:
Why can't Fayose and his gullible kids here force the president to resign?

No need to hyperventilate over the issue nah. Just draft the resignation letter for him and force him to sign it.

Irritants everywhere.
Its about doing the right thing. Buhari is incapacitated and can't continue so he should stepp down

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by Ceeflo(m): 8:17am On Jun 02, 2017
So much sense to Fayose's words. The president has to acknowledge the fact that his health status is derailing the growth of the country. I think his Agenda and Osinbajo's might just differ. I seriously doubt if there's a laid out template. This incoherence is a plague on Nigerians. I know Fayose can be capricious and at times impetuous, but he got this one spot on. Finally, you cannot expect any frank analysis or logic from Garba, he's under the presidents pay roll, he's only doing his job. Deep down he knows the truth. Even blind men can feel the hardship in this country. Shame on APC for deceiving Nigerians, shame shame shame!
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by DropShot: 8:17am On Jun 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
Its about doing the right thing. Buhari is incapacitated and can't continue so he should stepp down
It doesn't surprise me when a Liepod throws in a random lie from the sky. It's Liepods way of life.
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by opius: 8:18am On Jun 02, 2017
You don't talk when Fayose talks because Fayose is always on point
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by Ajewealth123(m): 8:19am On Jun 02, 2017
Must all these Hausas die before they relinquish power?
Nigeria is a burden on Buhari which is affecting his health.
If he resigned honorably, he will be praised.
His sickness is not helping Nigerians, rather it is wasting our resources..
This is unfair to us as citizens sincerely
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2017
DropShot:

It doesn't surprise me when a Liepod throws in a random lie from the sky. It's Liepods way of life.
How many times have you seen Buhari this year doing government work he was elected to do. He has spent his first quarter on a Sick bed. He needs to resign

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by platinumphotos: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew That is all FAYOSE know how to do best, you can never see him commissioning projects. Even just a single bohe hole is a problem .nonsense resign KO contest 2019 presidential election NI
Do u read news at all? How can u say Fayose doesn't commission projects?
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by DropShot: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
How many times have you seen Buhari this year doing government work he was elected to do. He has spent his first quarter on a Sick bed. He needs to resign
Find a way to ensure he does your wish.
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by michoim(m): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2017
Fayose in his usual traditional lies claims he doesn't have bad blood against Buhari, when even an unborn child knows he doesn't only have bad blood but a wicked blood against Buhari; to the intent that when this government just came to power in 2015 and Buhari went to China to seek economic assistance , Fayose not only went there also but write a letter to China embassy to discourage them from assisting.
More so he once claim that one Aisha Buhari that was once in the trail of EFCC during Ribadu era, is the wife of the present president; only for facts to turn out later, that it wasn't the wife of president. Fayose then made a tactical withdrawal in shame.
So many sins of Fayose against this administration. Yet he shamelessly open his mouth to say that he doesn't have bad blood...if Fayose ever see truth, can he recognise it? Since he has so much buried himself in falsehoods.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by biafraone: 8:25am On Jun 02, 2017
I wasted my MB to watch that mallardic mallam say nonsense. the truth is glaring. APC with Buhari is a misfortune to Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by aolawale025: 8:26am On Jun 02, 2017
Anyone who advises buhari to resign must be a true patriot. Buhari himself gave Yar adua the same advise.
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 02, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew That is all FAYOSE know how to do best, you can never see him commissioning projects. Even just a single bohe hole is a problem .nonsense resign KO contest 2019 presidential election NI

sorry have u gone to ekiti before u type ur own APC then governor did absolute nothing so pls come n see for yourself
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by larrybabanla(m): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2017
For once, I think fayose is right, buhari can't be holding the whole nation on ransom,
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by henryhemon(m): 8:28am On Jun 02, 2017
warbay:
i feel the president should actually cede power to his vice, the man has more administrative knowledge.
just saying smiley

Isn't power ceded to him already?
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
hmmm if buhari step down under pressure things might detolriate quickly in the country. there is too much tension now in the country, which is why I think the west are reluctant to force bihari to resign. my opinion
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by larrybee2017(f): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2017
yarimo:
And here comes the future leader. Ha we don enter one chance for this nation because even the youth can no longer reason right.
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by lenghtinny(m): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2017
DropShot:

No need to hyperventilate over the issue nah. Just draft the resignation letter for him and force him to sign it.

Irritants everywhere.

You Apc apologists are the real Irritants undecided
Truly, Fayose might be a thug and I don't like the kind of politics he plays but the honorable thing Pmb should do is resign....

We already in the 2nd half of 2017, and the only thing Pmb has been doing is fighting to stay alive... What's even more annoying is the fact he spent most of the time outside the shores of the country... A whole No. 1 citizen, when he is supposed to lead by example...
I'm not saying it is unnatural to fall sick but when you are battling an ailment for months, then the best thing is to leave it for someone that is more capable...
We are running a presidential system not monarchy..
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by talk2emma: 8:34am On Jun 02, 2017
From the first day I know buhari has nothing to offer. Nigeria is just westing resources on him.

Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by seunlly(m): 8:35am On Jun 02, 2017
this fayose na cancer for nigeria body
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by Omeokachie: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2017
Reaction from a presidential spokesman!

Nigerians who get no attention are dying in their droves everyday...I wonder what explanation Garba got for that.
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by 8stargeneral: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2017
Why is that APC are so much concern on fayose comment for buhari to resign base on his health issue,is not the same buhari that said yaradua should resgin during his time.this government are taking us for granted but one day truth must be revealed.
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by bellotaofeek: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2017
greatgod2012:
Buhari must resign, he said the same thing during Yaradua's time, I guess it's karma visiting Buhari. He's not capable to rule as a Nigeria president, he should resign!

I support Fayose on this!

That Garba Sheu has never been honest and can never be honest!

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1087422-yaradua-sick-impeach-buhari-2010.html
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by slap1(m): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2017
DropShot:

Irritants everywhere.

Buhari said the same thing during Yar'Adua's tenure. You're the gullible one here.
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by ephi321(f): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2017
DropShot:

Meanwhile if someone calls you names, you will be quick to call the mods. Smh. Not a surprise, I don't expect much from you in any case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Ambode, Sanwo-olu Collapse Campaign Teams, Float ICG / PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory / Ahmed Indimi And Zahra Buhari Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.