Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] (33001 Views)

Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash / Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by bellotaofeek: 8:57am On Jun 02, 2017
All we need is to pray tht God should grant him full recovery ... I can not totally codemn Fayose's rant regards the resignation at the same time Cos what goes around comes around ....

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1087422-yaradua-sick-impeach-buhari-2010.html
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by HeroicMeastro: 9:00am On Jun 02, 2017
hobermener:
The terrorist would rather rule from the cemetery.
Asking buhari to resign is like asking lai mohammed to give up lying as a profession, e cannor werk!!!
The bastard is hell bent on dragging the country to hades, and he has his 20 million empty headed fans to thank for the progress he's made so far
Asking PMB to resign is like asking your mum to give up prostitution.
Idiot!!
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by HeroicMeastro: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2017
ontiah:
WATCH THE FIGHT BETWEEN FAYOSE AND GARBA SHEHU ON CHANNELS TELEVISION.

After Governor Fayose called on President Buhari to resign, there was a serious fight on Channels TV as the Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, described Ekiti State governor’s call for President Buhari’s resignation as an act of desperation for publicity.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1pe6pZ2HcGGs4UNud2hqJ6BcNvw1aqxX

In a chat with Channels TV last night, Garba said the presidency never responds to anything Fayose says.
His words: “I’m sad that you are inviting me to speak on Governor Fayose. If you follow the Presidency, we don’t talk when he talks because he is desperate for publicity.
“We have a constitution that governs the country and the constitution is very clear about how the country runs. This country has a tripod of authority in terms of distribution of political power.
“You have the parliament which is doing its own work, you have the judiciary which is running, you have the executive and we don’t have any problem with this so therefore if anybody has a problem with the constitution then they should go and change it.”
Fayose on Tuesday urged Buhari, to resign if he truly loves the country, as ill-heath was not allowing the him effectively discharge his constitutional duties.
Fayose, who addressed newsmen in Lagos on Tuesday, said being anavowed corruption fighter, Buhari is now under moral burden to save Nigeria from needless stagnation arising from his heath challenges that have impacted negatively on his performance.
The governor said fighting corruption was not limited to ‎discovering large sums of money here and there, but doing the right thing at the right time.
He opined that taking a bow when necessary was also an indication of being morally upright.
His words: “He can do us the great help by resigning. Not resigning bothers on his integrity.‎ His absence allows others to suppress and oppress others and that means he is allowing others ‎ to suppress their fellow human beings.‎
“There are many governments in one and they are clueless.‎ We need an active president going by our numerous challenges. ‎How long will Nigerians wait for an incapacitated president‎?

‎”We cannot wait again for somebody to hold us to ransom.‎ I don’t have any bad blood against Buhari Osinbajo has no powers without the president. He owes us the duty to tell us the state ‎of his health,” the governor said.
‎‎
The governor, who appraised the two years of the Buhari administration, said the All Progressives Congress-led Federal Government had failed to deliver on its promises.

“So far, the APC-led Federal Government has been a government of misadventure and Nigerians are worse for it. They say they are fighting corruption but are shielding corrupt elements within their fold”, he said.

For more videos, visit our channel here;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2gihcDhdTh_8BaOQDxvz2g

Fayose has over the years proved himself to be a corward, a tout and a pathetic fool.
My pain is that he kept embarrassing the good people of Ekiti state.
I think sooner than later, we will stopped hearing from the PIG.
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by hobermener: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2017
HeroicMeastro:

Asking PMB to resign is like asking your mum to give up prostitution.
Idiot!!
Pmb slave!!! Why ya sound so pained tongue tongue
The bastard you voted in doesn't give a fůck about ya or the hell hole you come from, can ya see he's chilling in London, fucking white bitches
Empty skulls like ya are the reason why most of us conclude Nigeria is cursed tongue
Kiss the truth son cheesy
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by iamdynamite(m): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2017
Depreacherman:
Apc and lies... watch out for liar Muhammad, is coming with a higher dimensions of lie
were is the lie in what shehu said?
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by HeroicMeastro: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2017
hobermener:

Pmb slave!!! Why ya sound so pained tongue tongue
The bastard you voted in doesn't give a fůck about ya or the hell hole you come from, can ya see he's chilling in London, fucking white bitches
Empty skulls like ya are the reason why most of us conclude Nigeria is cursed tongue
Kiss the truth son cheesy
Hahahaha!! Thats good.... at least "he is chilling"
Very soon he will be back to cont dealing with COLOSSAL ASSHOLES like u
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by hobermener: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2017
HeroicMeastro:

Hahahaha!! Thats good.... at least "he is chilling"
Very soon he will be back to cont dealing with COLOSSAL ASSHOLES like u
You've sworn to serve ya slave master for life, guess that what you and ya ilks are born to do.
Best of luck in carrying out ya slave duties grin
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by Sanchez01: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2017
DropShot:
Why can't Fayose and his gullible kids here force the president to resign?

No need to hyperventilate over the issue nah. Just draft the resignation letter for him and force him to sign it.

Irritants everywhere.
Let's call a spade a spade and not any other equipment. We all voted Buhari but it is obvious the man is a failure. While the president cannot be forced into resigning, it is proper to say that history would gladly remember as one of the most horrible democratic elected President Nigeria has ever produced.

We don't have to mince words just to sooth ourselves. A bulk of the country's wealth now rests on medical bills in the UK while insecurity has taken a more sophisticated dimension in the guise of the President's kinsmen. All of the promises Buhari promised during the election have met a dead end and it is sad that the presidency is not concerned about the people it rode on their wings to ascend to where it is today.

Fayose might be a useless governor, but we cannot take away the fact that Nigeria as a nation is presently on her knees, all thanks to the ineptitude and lackadaisical attitude of this sham of a government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by dragonking2: 9:19am On Jun 02, 2017
Gegz:
Personally, it's just seems funny to me whenever fayose comes on stage. Yes, he has a point, morally a sick president should resign on His personal grounds so as to focus on his health... But INSISTING that a president MUST resign just seems to me a joke. Fayose be there talking as if he's also not an African man. And here, we would still hold on to power even if we were dieing. Same Fayose shouting that Buhari must resign I bet would hang on to Ekiti state forever if he had the chance.... Like Garba said and I concur, even fayose doesn't get attention in 24hours, seems like he's gonna die. Oga fayose. Wee you keep quiet
You should also keep quiet. Where were you when Buhari himself also insisted that yaradua resign based on health grounds?
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by DropShot: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2017
[s]
Sanchez01:

Let's call a spade a spade and not any other equipment. We all voted Buhari but it is obvious the man is a failure. While the president cannot be forced into resigning, it is proper to say that history would gladly remember as one of the most horrible democratic elected President Nigeria has ever produced.

We don't have to mince words just to sooth ourselves. A bulk of the country's wealth now rests on medical bills in the UK while insecurity has taken a more sophisticated dimension in the guise of the President's kinsmen. All of the promises Buhari promised during the election have met a dead end and it is sad that the presidency is not concerned about the people it rode on their wings to ascend to where it is today.

Fayose might be a useless governor, but we cannot take away the fact that Nigeria as a nation is presently on her knees, all thanks to the ineptitude and lackadaisical attitude of this sham of a government.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by DropShot: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2017
slap1:

Buhari said the same thing during Yar'Adua's tenure. You're the gullible one here.
That was because YarAdua didn't transmit power as required by the constitution. Learn.
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by OlaMiki: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2017
brainless comment
dodelight:
Hear Liar Garba, "You have the parliament which is DOING IT'S OWN WORK, you have the judiciary which is RUNNING, you have the executive and..." He couldn't tell us if the executives is doing anything. Hmmm... Thank God we still have an opposition in people like Fayose- though he too has his own excesses.
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2017
DropShot:

That was because YarAdua didn't transmit power as required by the constitution. Learn.
If I open my mouth lay an 'xrush' on you the thing go catch you
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by PrinceDangana(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2017
na wa oooh
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by oyeb15: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2017
Fayose should face Ekiti & leave federal politics to those elected to run it. Imagine if Nigeria is run the way he is running Ekiti right now......

You know d truth.........

I wont comment much!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by nell4: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2017
DropShot:

No need to hyperventilate over the issue nah. Just draft the resignation letter for him and force him to sign it.

Irritants everywhere.
irritants everywhere shuu. Dropdead already. Buhari asked yar 'dua to resign.who is he to hold this country at a ransom. sick president ruling sick people. mtcheeew
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by thunder74(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2017
DropShot:

Irritants everywhere.
Bros is this all you can say? Is that all you would have said if it was Jonathan? I know you are very smarter and knowledgeable on Nigeria matter than this.
God gave us conscience sir, listen to it at times, you won't pay any money for using it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by weighadsef: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2017
majority of the people in this forum are thinking like chicken. Buhari agenda is straight. do see any President carrying files and digging ground to know that his working? If you don't know, Presidency works on Agenda. The other President that left has stealing agenda, Buhari don't has. We get corrected thru pain. let wise up and stop thinking like fish. Let be happy that for the first time we are not having Robbers as President.

Beware! somebody like Fayose is Robber, using bread and smoke plantain to with vote
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by Gegz(m): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2017
dragonking2:
You should also keep quiet. Where were you when Buhari himself also insisted that yaradua resign based on health grounds?

Be speaking as if na you holy pass.. I bet if the likes of you were in power, you would equally prefer to die there...

My people.. Holier than the pope.

I repeat. wee you keep quiet
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by dragonking2: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Gegz:

Be speaking as if na you holy pass.. I bet if the likes of you were in power, you would equally prefer to die there...

My people.. Holier than the pope.

I repeat. wee you keep quiet
Keep shut. If you know say you no holy you for no attack Fayose because what is happening now to buhari is karma. Let him resign.
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by dodelight(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2017
OlaMiki:
brainless comment
You know what? I took the pain to go through your profile and posts so I know how to reply you. All I see were filthy and insulting comments: if you're not calling someone with contrary opinion 'idiot' or 'brainless' you're calling them 'senseless' and so on.
My conclusion: You are well brought up in mediocrity and idiosyncratic stupidity.
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by DropShot: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2017
nell4:
irritants everywhere shuu. Dropdead already. Buhari asked yar 'dua to resign.who is he to hold this country at a ransom. sick president ruling sick people. mtcheeew
Ignorance is a disease. Only acquiring knowledge can cure it.
PMB asked YarAdua to be impeached because he didn't transmit power to his vice while he was leaving for medical treatment. That was against the constitution and it was on that ground he and many others asked him to be impeached.

Has PMB violated any provision of the constitution?
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by Nellybii: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2017
greatgod2012:
Buhari must resign, he said the same thing during Yaradua's time, I guess it's karma visiting Buhari. He's not capable to rule as a Nigeria president, he should resign!

I support Fayose on this!

That Garba Sheu has never been honest and can never be honest!

Yes Fayose is very honest like Dino and FFK .All very honest people. Africans definitely deserve the terrible leadership we get because we can never cooperate with any good leadership except military. We can't handle democracy because the bad Africans are majority.
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by Tunjibodmas(m): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew That is all FAYOSE know how to do best, you can never see him commissioning projects. Even just a single bohe hole is a problem .nonsense resign KO contest 2019 presidential election NI

While don't you visit the state his governing before critizing destructively?
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by Gegz(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2017
dragonking2:
Keep shut. If you know say you no holy you for no attack Fayose because what is happening now to buhari is karma. Let him resign.

lmao grin grin grin, see your mouth like karma. so a 74years old man falling sick is karma abi?

Uncle ode, mio kuku ba e l'oro so. Na Fayose I get oro with.

Ko shi lo jo
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by dragonking2: 10:49am On Jun 02, 2017
Gegz:

lmao grin grin grin, see your mouth like karma. so a 74years old man falling sick is karma abi?

Uncle ode, mio kuku ba e l'oro so. Na Fayose I get oro with.

Ko shi lo jo
You are just dumb, did you see me mentioning buhari failing sick as karma here? I am talking about karma catching up to buhari for he once wanted a president to resign under the reason of ill health, now he himself is not fit too, so he should take his own advise and resign too.

http://www.pulse.ng/local/throwback-thursday-how-buhari-called-for-impeachment-of-sick-absent-yar-adua-in-2010-id6195077.html
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by yarimo(m): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2017
slimany:

sorry have u gone to ekiti before u type ur own APC then governor did absolute nothing so pls come n see for yourself
I am already seen his achievements such as, CUTTING of PUMMO in the market, riding of OKADA to state house of assembly, beating of judges and telling BUHARI to resign from office. grin
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by yarimo(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2017
platinumphotos:

Do u read news at all? How can u say Fayose doesn't commission projects?
post what FAYOSE Has commissioned or keep queit
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by yarimo(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2017
Tunjibodmas:

While don't you visit the state his governing before critizing destructively?
and must you visit LAGOS to know if the governor is working ? FAYOSE a total failure in the history of ekiti state. undecided
Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by Tecno66: 11:00am On Jun 02, 2017
malton:
Resign is what a right thinking leader with the interest of the country at heart would do.

Buhari, however, is just there to fill quota. He's serving the Hausa/Fulani agenda. They just want to rule, even to the detriment of their own health.
When there is life, there is hope. PMB may just be hoping that he will recover from his sickness. There is nothing wrong with that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) / Buhari, Ambode, Sanwo-olu Collapse Campaign Teams, Float ICG / PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.