Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Nigeria’s Split Will Be Painful To Global Community – Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Split Will Be Painful To Global Community – Osinbajo (2338 Views)

Place Boko Haram On Watchlist - UN Envoy Tells Global Community / Nigeria’s Split Looms – Southern Leaders Warn Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Split Will Be Painful To Global Community – Osinbajo by Zonacom(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
BoosBae:
I'm worried because Chinedu is yet to pay back my money he stole. He's a scammer, big thief like this, 419 criminal. My mistake was trusting him, he was a friend for crying out loud . Well, I want him in biafra but he must pay back my money before going.
Re: Nigeria’s Split Will Be Painful To Global Community – Osinbajo by zombieTRACKER: 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
BoosBae:
Keep shut my child!
it's really a bad year for all unity beggars and low esteem tribes
Am in my house... Come and beat me grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Split Will Be Painful To Global Community – Osinbajo by Zonacom(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
freshest4live:

We are worried because if Biafra successfully goes, then Nigeria may likely break up into 20 small countries.
We are worried because Biafra wants the south south where there's oil, and this may lead to war.
All Nigerians must be worried because it affects us all directly or indirectly.
I stand for a more advanced form of Restructuring with Abuja as the center and the states in full control of their resources paying tax for the federal government to also support states with lesser resources. All states should be in competition. But that's just me though.
Are you enjoying the current nature of affairs in the country? I'm afraid of war too that's why i hope for a peaceful resolution. This current agitation by IPOB and co. could pave way for atleast restructuring of the country, and with time disintegration in a peaceful manner. If you are a south-southerner, then you need not be afraid of Biafra coming to fruition. Igbos can't force you lot into something you do not want. It's all about agreement or disagreement.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Split Will Be Painful To Global Community – Osinbajo by BoosBae(f): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
zombieTRACKER:
it's really a bad year for all unity beggars and low esteem tribes
Am in my house... Come and beat me grin
In your dreams...

Too busy with my life..

Re: Nigeria’s Split Will Be Painful To Global Community – Osinbajo by deedeedee1: 12:55am On Jun 02, 2017
What is osinbajo drinking these days? Is it because he is the acting prseident we will no longer hear word. Cant enoch adeboye talk to this man to stop lying? Who admires nigeria diversity?
Nigeria will be better separated.
Re: Nigeria’s Split Will Be Painful To Global Community – Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 1:09am On Jun 02, 2017
BoosBae:
Thank you my acting president grin

Rubbish BIAFRA will never come to pass.
You are worried that Ibo aristo dat lavish money on you will finally leave you baa? grin
Re: Nigeria’s Split Will Be Painful To Global Community – Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 1:11am On Jun 02, 2017
BoosBae:
I'm worried because Chinedu is yet to pay back my money he stole. He's a scammer, big thief like this, 419 criminal. My mistake was trusting him, he was a friend for crying out loud . Well, I want him in biafra but he must pay back my money before going.
Worried that you will miss chinedus 10 point 9 inches..Don't worry you can always fly down to biafria for your medication.
Re: Nigeria’s Split Will Be Painful To Global Community – Osinbajo by zombieTRACKER: 1:18am On Jun 02, 2017
BoosBae:
In your dreams...

Too busy with my life..
Doesn't seem that way
You have been trolling
Whinnying ,crying lately
On every biafran thread
Just like a pathetic unity beggar

Snap out if it and live your life
You can do it
Biafra does no harm
Biafra doesn't concern you
Re: Nigeria’s Split Will Be Painful To Global Community – Osinbajo by BoosBae(f): 1:23am On Jun 02, 2017
zombieTRACKER:

Doesn't seem that way
You have been trolling
Whinnying ,crying lately
On every biafran thread
Just like a pathetic unity beggar

Snap out if it and live your life
You can do it
Biafra does no harm
Biafra doesn't concern you
Tell Chinedu to pay back my money before going to Biafra. Biko

He stole from me, Just Negodu
Re: Nigeria’s Split Will Be Painful To Global Community – Osinbajo by zombieTRACKER: 1:31am On Jun 02, 2017
BoosBae:
Tell Chinedu to pay back my money before going to Biafra. Biko

He stole from me, Just Negodu
lame .. Stale... grin
Feel ashamed of yourself for once nah
A Ghanaian is owing me
I have not called for the annexation of Ghana grin
Its a terrible year for all unity beggars
Re: Nigeria’s Split Will Be Painful To Global Community – Osinbajo by Papertrail11(m): 3:50am On Jun 02, 2017
Zonacom:

But seriously why are some of you non-igbos so obsessed with Biafra. If Biafra eventually flops, Igbos lose. If Biafra succeeds, Igbos gain. What's your headache with the whole thing. Only Igbos stand to lose or gain. Why are you so worried

flop how this guy's have oil bro all the tens of bilions of dollars to feed their lil population and they are closer to the Atlantic navigating thru port harcout......

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Igbo Congress Admitted To UN Body / Prison Call: 8 Other Senators Who May Join Dariye In Jail (see List) / Why Are Nigerians Not Celebrating Buhari's Win Like They Did In 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.