Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) (31026 Views)

Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / Yusuf Buhari Quick Recovery Prayer Banner In Jos (Photo) / Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by ikwikwi: 5:45am On Jun 02, 2017
This is show of care and love. God will see him through.
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by Daboomb: 5:49am On Jun 02, 2017
DieBuhari:
I thought as much, an Afonja.

They are the only ones that have brain and are very sophisticated in their thinking...unlike the Hate, Anger and Bitterness-infested (HAB) LiePOBS from that land of the Dying Sun. undecided

Since Buhari has refused to die, you and your people better take the Lagoon option.
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by k9ine(m): 6:09am On Jun 02, 2017
[quote ... He also called on the youths to wrestle for the country's leadership as the elders have run out of ideas, adding that "the solutions to the problems of our country and the future are all in the hands of our youths".

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-man-delivers-letter-of-quick.html[/quote]

Please the elderly leadership you just mentioned, is President Buhari no longer an elder, or he suddenly has morphed into a youth with ideas?
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
He shoud check the Trash Can outside and see where the letter was dumped.

Buhari don't care about any letters for now

Lolzz
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by babadem2much(m): 6:50am On Jun 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I don't know if u people meet sumwhere together to mobilize on how to be useless in life...
the east has the highest concentration of Christians in Nigeria, but Just look at your Moniker ?
last I checked, the Bible told us not to bear grudge with anyone, and to wish our enemies well.. but look at you, wishing another death.

I go through Nairaland daily and I am shocked
at the level of hate that you people spew around...On Sunday you will go to church.
A good hrted man here did the Christian Duty, and you are shamelesly saying "Afonja"

ama do mbufo, emeh si suenne idem mbufo oo.. mbom atta atta mbom.

You spoke well, may God bless your heart and work of your hands. The Bible teaches love yet we the youth never sees it that way, 99 majority are Christians in the SS and SE but they don't leave things the way God does it... People be spewing trash in the name of hate. Am a core Northern Christian but i sometimes weep at the kind of Christianity we youth are practicing these day.

Love is what the Bible teaches us but here we are

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by Tecno66: 6:52am On Jun 02, 2017
This man is funny. He came to wish PMB well and also insult him by telling nigerians old people like him have nothing good to offer because they are bereft of modern ideas to move the country forward.
Ajasco222:
A Nigerian man identified as Chief Sunbo Onitri was at the Abuja house in the United Kingdom on May 29th, 2017 to deliver a letter to President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to him, his letter was to 'pray for quick recovery' of the president, but also to highlight some of the issues being faced by the common man in Nigeria presently.

He also called on the youths to wrestle for the country's leadership as the elders have run out of ideas, adding that "the solutions to t problems of our country and the future are all in the hands of our youths".

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-man-delivers-letter-of-quick.html
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by johnjay4u2u(m): 6:56am On Jun 02, 2017
When will they replace the missing B on the gate?
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 02, 2017
I wonder why the ones in Nigeria don't just go to NIPOST and do the needful...e dey always be UK.

grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by godson4u79(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2017
Wetin consign me

Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by oladoja1(m): 7:16am On Jun 02, 2017
Edu3Again:
Dullard the blood of innocents killed will forever speak against you, until you repent to Jesus.
who should repent to Jesus
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by Iamwrath: 7:24am On Jun 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Headlaw:
so, you wore suit from your house, to Abuja house for this, you need koboko, bend down.........
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by caprini1: 7:32am On Jun 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Nooooo !
so can u go back to d hole u just crawled out from ? or just go and die
Your anger is the same as theirs.....I expected better.
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 02, 2017
Obviously an attention seeker
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:18am On Jun 02, 2017
I thought Buharis wife traveled some days ago to the sick Buhari in London?

No updates?
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by mubar(m): 9:01am On Jun 02, 2017
Hhh Nigerian youths hmm most of them corrupt either by behaviours or actions, go to university they sabi rigging elections of SUG, NANS etc or choice of my or our own, come back at societal level, he or she is corrupt but is our own is even welcoming and when is robbery youth, violence youth, lack of self discipline youth talkless of leadership and political thuggery and rituals I want to be rich very fast is who youth, the truth of the matter in our likeness or not the youth must discipline them selves and put things into order and look out to the future generation. sorry youths.
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by hopilo: 9:02am On Jun 02, 2017
So unkept, dirty environment. And my president is recovering there.
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by chiefolododo(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2017
I...
Kestolove:
may shall complete his 8yrs den we will hand over to osinbajo for anoda 8yrs, den will hand ova to south-south for 8yrs,den it will come bk to d north...d jews wey no dey pay loan, kidnappers,drug traffickers, robbers that ar only Good in developin oda region while ordinary road is not in dia region can never rule ud

Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by Edu3Again: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
oladoja1:

who should repent to Jesus

Buhari should smiley
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by oladoja1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Edu3Again:

Buhari should smiley
u Dan repent for first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? / Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor / Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.