Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin (5693 Views)

DELSU 100 Level Students Seen Undergoing Matriculation Ritual / Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water finally Get Help / What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
grin

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by tosyne2much(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hehehe grin cheesy

Or when you get to heaven and find out yahoo yahoo is not a sin cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by Epositive(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
odunlade enh, see mouth grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by TechPanda(m): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hehehe grin cheesy
Or when you get to heaven and find out yahoo yahoo is not a sin cheesy
Heheheh

7 Likes

Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
grin
Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by decatalyst(m): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
When you get to heaven and find out that STEALING IS TRUELY NOT CORRUPTION

grin

6 Likes

Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by kozmicity: 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
I can't imagine what I'll do...

I'll be like

"(shouts),No!...leave me!!...lemme go back and collect my shoe

#icantfitlaff!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by tosyne2much(m): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
TechPanda:

Heheheh
Baba abeg no shoot me ooo.. Na joke I dey joke ooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by Doctorfitz: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hahahaha
Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by YungMillionaire: 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
grin
Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by NLProblemChild(m): 12:36am On Jun 02, 2017
Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by yrex01(m): 1:00am On Jun 02, 2017
one will be like.. moku mogbe modaran !!!

5 Likes

Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by dreamwords: 1:30am On Jun 02, 2017
When u finally get to heaven and you discover that there is nothing called sin

3 Likes

Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by calculator123(m): 2:36am On Jun 02, 2017
lol
Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by colbankz(m): 5:37am On Jun 02, 2017
i go b lyk haaa.....mo Bleep up

5 Likes

Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by LilSmith55(m): 5:51am On Jun 02, 2017
grin grin grin

Ah no fit laf abeg

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by LilSmith55(m): 5:52am On Jun 02, 2017
dreamwords:
When u finally get to heaven and you discover that there is nothing called sin

Make una stop all this naaa, U na go let person dey regret before e get to the heaven

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by Chiboyz40(m): 6:03am On Jun 02, 2017
grin u go begin hear when person go dey tell God essay with mouth na

2 Likes

Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by Pastafarian: 6:51am On Jun 02, 2017
how about when you die as a Christian and find out Islam is true? or vice versa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by DesChyko: 7:25am On Jun 02, 2017
Angel Michael open gate please, I forgot my visa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by walosky(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2017
Thata when yiu see an Afonja sending an e-mail back to earth asking his brethren to kill tem all
Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by Chiefly(m): 9:41am On Jun 02, 2017
SMH.. . If Religion, or fear of Hell is the only thing that keep you in check..

Then you would'v been put to better use in the lab if ur Dad was into sperm donation..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by Alitair(m): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2017
Appear in my son's dream and tell him to plunder and destroy.... Nothing dey happen

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by Nbote(m): 10:35am On Jun 02, 2017
Pastafarian:
how about when you die as a Christian and find out Islam is true? or vice versa

Shebi I finally made it to heaven so what does it matter whether If how I came isn't relevant...
Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2017
It's inhumane so I still won't engage in it.

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by Pastafarian: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2017
Nbote:

Shebi I finally made it to heaven so what does it matter whether If how I came isn't relevant...

where in my post did I use the word "heaven"?
Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by Nbote(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2017
Pastafarian:

where in my post did I use the word "heaven"?
My bad, so how den are u going to find out wen u're already dead?

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by laribari(m): 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
When you get to heaven and the OP is not there!!

2 Likes

Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by Airoflaw(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
ALKARULEZZ:
grin
Ha! I will tell d angels to kill me so I can come back to earth, abi if someone die in heaven where will he go

2 Likes

Re: When You Finally Get To Heaven And You Find Out Money Ritual Is Not A Sin by Martinez19(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
If money ritual (using human beings) is not a sin, I will question the character of God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rare Historical Photos That They Never Showed Us In School / The Polytechnic, Ibadan Part-time Cbt Test For Freshers / Jamb 2015: Win A Copy Of The Last Days At Forcados College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.