Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Archbishop Commits Suicide By Jumping Into River(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Archbishop Commits Suicide By Jumping Into River(photo) (648 Views)

Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor / Burna Boy: I Feel Sorry For Nigerian Artistes Jumping Into Intl Record Deals / Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Archbishop Commits Suicide By Jumping Into River(photo) by Dannysblog: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
An Archbishop of Bafia in Cameroon, Mgr Jean Marie
Benoît Balla, has reportedly committed suicide by jumping
into the Sanaga River around the Ebebda Bridge in
Cameroon.

The Catholic community launched a search for the
clergyman after his Land Cruiser SUV with registration
number CE 9503V was found on the Ebebda bridge
yesterday afternoon about 90km from Yaounde, the capital
city.

A search of the vehicle revealed his ID card, driver’s license
and car documents. According to Cameroon Info. Net, the bishop dropped a
handwritten note on the letter head of the diocese that
simply read “Je suis dans l’eau”, which translated into
English as “I am in the water.”

See photos@ http://www.dannyblog.com.ng/2017/06/archbishop-commits-suicide-by-jumping.html?m=1
Re: Archbishop Commits Suicide By Jumping Into River(photo) by Ribajae(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
Woah.. Even the adviser has forgotten his advice.

I think buhari can die now
Re: Archbishop Commits Suicide By Jumping Into River(photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ribajae:
Woah.. Even the adviser has forgotten his advice.

I think buhari can die now

Keep quiet and be patriotic for once. Diz matter nor concern us. When it directly affects us, I'll take up arms with you and fight Buhari.
Re: Archbishop Commits Suicide By Jumping Into River(photo) by Ribajae(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
iamadonis2:

Keep quiet and be patriotic for once. Diz matter nor concern us. When it directly affects us, I'll take up arms with you and fight Buhari.

So what u just come here fight for what... I'm in a quite spicy mood today and I can joke with whatever I want to.... Fvking stay out of my mentions nigga

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Second Uncle, Set To Replace Late Isiaka Adeleke At The Senate / 100 Highest Paid Celebrity List 2017 / Bobrisky Show Off Em New Sexy Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.