Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! (4639 Views)

Nigerian Coupist Soldiers Will Die, Horribly! - by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / 7.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Mexico / 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Turkey And Leaves 138 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by Horus(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2010
[size=19pt]Earthquake TEST Goes Horribly Wrong![/size]

(Possibly 500,000 Dead in Haiti)

Thu, 01/14/2010 - 9:25pm.

A grim report prepared by the Russian Northern Fleet for Prime Minister Putin is stating today that the catastrophic earthquake that has devastated the Island of Haiti was the ‘clear result’ of a United States Navy test of one of its ‘earthquake weapons’ planned to be used by the Americans upon the Persian Nation of Iran but had gone ‘horribly wrong’.

The Northern Fleet has been monitoring US Naval movements and activities in the Caribbean since 2008 when the Americans announced their intention to re-establish their Forth Fleet that had been disbanded in 1950, and which was responded to by the Motherland when later that year a Russian flotilla led by  nuclear powered cruiser Peter the Great began their first exercises in this region since the ending of the Cold War.   

Though virtually unknown to the American people, the use, and perfection, of earthquake weapon technology has a decade’s long history that began with the former Soviet Unions exploding of a 10 megaton nuclear bomb in September, 1978 and then ‘redirecting’ its shockwave towards Iran where it resulted in a catastrophic 7.4 magnitude earthquake, an event which hastened the downfall of the US backed regime headed by the Shah.

This attack upon Iran by the Soviets was countered by the Americans in April, 1979 when they unleashed one of their newly developed ‘atomic powered’ earthquake weapons against the former communist Nation of Yugoslavia which resulted in a 7.2 magnitude earthquake.

Since the late 1970’s, the United States has ‘greatly advanced’ the state of its earthquake weapons and, according to these reports, now employees devices employing a Tesla Electromagnetic Pulse, Plasma and Sonic technology, along with ‘shockwave bombs’ they have previously been accused by Russia of employing in their war against the Afghan peoples when one of these ‘devices’ was exploded in Afghanistan in March, 2002 triggering a devastating 7.2 magnitude earthquake.

Interesting to note in these reports are their stating that the earthquake weapons test conducted by the US Navy this week in the Caribbean that destroyed Haiti was ‘most probably’ based upon the same type of Tesla technology held responsible for the catastrophic January17, 1995, 6.8 magnitude earthquake that laid to waste the Japanese city of Kobe, and which the mysterious Aum Shinrikyo cult had warned 9 days prior was going to occur, and as we can read:

“Aum’s charismatic guru, Shoko Asahara, predicted the Kobe quake nine days before the event.  In an 8 January 1995 radio broadcast, Asahara stated “Japan will be attacked by an earthquake in 1995.  The most likely place is Kobe.”  Hideo Murai, the late Science and Technology minister for Aum Shinrikyo also adhered to this view.  Murai - said to have been the most intelligent Japanese who ever lived - was murdered in a Yakuza orchestrated assassination shortly after speaking on the record to foreign news correspondents. 

“Murai presented his allegation in an April 7 1995 news conference at the Foreign Correspondent Club in Japan.  In answer to questions about the Kobe quake, Murai said “There is a strong possibility of the activation of an earthquake using electromagnetic power, or somebody may have used a device that applied force inside the Earth.”  The Aum leadership believed the Kobe quake an act of war: “The City of Kobe was hit by a surprise attack…” they claimed, adding the City was an “…appropriate guinea pig.”     

Note: The Aum Shinrikyo religious order was destroyed shortly after their releasing of this information to the public when blamed for the March 20, 1995 sarin gas attack upon the Tokyo subway system which resulted in 11 of their members, including their leader, being sentenced to death. FSB reports on Aum Shinrikyo further state that their knowledge of the planned use of these ‘doomsday’ devices was gained from the US computer hackers belonging to the Branch Davidian religious order who had penetrated some of the American defense establishments most secret files and resulted in their, likewise, being completely destroyed in what is now known as the Waco Siege ordered by then US District Attorney, and currently Obama’s  US Attorney General, Eric Holder.   

The Tesla weapons being developed by the United States are based upon the research of Nikola Tesla who was an inventor and a mechanical and electrical engineer. He was one of the most important contributors to the birth of commercial electricity and is best known for his many revolutionary developments in the field of electromagnetism in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

Tesla's patents and theoretical work formed the basis of modern alternating current (AC) electric power systems, including the polyphase system of electrical distribution and the AC motor, with which he helped usher in the Second Industrial Revolution. Tesla is also credited as the inventor of modern radio by the US Supreme Court.

To Tesla’s earthquake weapons research conducted in the early 20th century we can further read:

“He put his little vibrator in his coat-pocket and went out to hunt a half-erected steel building. Down in the Wall Street district, he found one; ten stories of steel framework without a brick or a stone laid around it. He clamped the vibrator to one of the beams, and fussed with the adjustment until he got it.

Tesla said finally the structure began to creak and weave and the steel-workers came to the ground panic-stricken, believing that there had been an earthquake. Police were called out. Tesla put the vibrator in his pocket and went away. Ten minutes more and he could have laid the building in the street. And, with the same vibrator he could have dropped the Brooklyn Bridge into the East River in less than an hour.

Tesla claimed the device, properly modified, could be used to map underground deposits of oil. A vibration sent through the earth returns an “echo signature” using the same principle as sonar. This idea was actually adapted for use by the petroleum industry, and is used today in a modified form with devices used to locate objects at archaeological digs.”

Important to note at this point are that modern day experiments seeking to discredit Tesla’s earthquake weapons technology have been directed against structures designed to withstand the effects of earthquakes, buildings which in the early 20th century, like those in Haiti today, were not built to withstand such resonance. A most critical difference when viewed in the light of the US Navy’s testing of 2 of these earthquake weapons this past week and where in their Pacific test it resulted in a 6.5 magnitude earthquake hitting the area around the Northern California city of Eureka causing no deaths, their Caribbean test has caused an estimated 500,000 innocents to die.

Equally important to note are these reports stating that ‘more than likely’ the US Navy had ‘full knowledge’ of the catastrophic damage this earthquake weapons test could potentially have upon Haiti and had pre-positioned their Deputy Commander of their Southern Command, General P.K. Keen, on the island to oversee relief efforts if needed.

To the end result of these weapons being tested by the United States, these reports warn, are for the Americans planned destruction of Iran through a series of catastrophic earthquakes designed to bring down their present Islamic regime.

Most unfortunately in all of these events are the peoples of Haiti, who are suffering under conditions so horrible, that even in the best of scenarios, their functioning as a viable Nation has completely come to an end, and for reasons and purposes they have no comprehension of at all as they have become just the latest victim in the New Great Game that will decide the winners and losers of this 21st Century.

Source: http://www.knowthelies.com/?q=node/5088
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by Mariory(m): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2010
Can I have fries with that?
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by ElRazur: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2010
I aint no physicist or semiologist, but from the little how I know, I am finding it hard to comprehend how one can "redirect" the after shock waves and energy?

Tesla Electromagnetic Pulse, Plasma and Sonic technology

Say what? These - plasma and sonic technology - have been around for long and it is highly improbably to direct this sort of approach for causing earthquake. I guess by "Tesla Electromagnetic pulse, the article is referring to EMP? Again, this have been around for ages and if deployed can cause electronics units to fry i.e disrupt their activities but used in an earthquake? I am very sceptical.

I am calling shenanigans on this article. It proves nothing, but uses existing tech and disaster history to put forward a claim that the US is responsible.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by Horus(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2010
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by otawa: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2010
I know for a fact that Germans most recently created artificial earthquake which destroyed some building about 2-3months ago.

And when US send Army to Haiti, where there is existing UN-forces,

And when US 'arm-twist' Haiti President to sign-off their airport to US Army,

And when Russia has not offered any statement so far on the Haiti earthquake,

Then I am inclined to believe, USA is up to something no good. Venezuela and Iran should be damn, damn watchful, the empire is after them!
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by ElRazur: 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2010
otawa:

I know for a fact that Germans most recently created artificial earthquake which destroyed some building about 2-3months ago.

And when US send Army to Haiti, where there is existing UN-forces,

And when US 'arm-twist' Haiti President to sign-off their airport to US Army,

And when Russia has not offered any statement so far on the Haiti earthquake,

Then I am inclined to believe, USA is up to something no good. Venezuela and Iran should be damn, damn watchful, the empire is after them!

I am inclined to believe that you are talking shi.t. Especially, if you cannot post a source to back up your allegations. I hope that is fair enough?

UN forces are there due to the problem the nation have. Please look up in the history of Haiti before you opening your gob.

You made that statement before and again I am asking you to provide facts to back up your story. Just dont talk, any idio.t cant that. smiley  Here are the REAL reasons it was signed over:

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN1513622820100116

And your point is what exactly? Nigeria have not offered a statement and that means what? Japan is yet to offer a statement and that means what? You really need to put on your thinking cap - if you have any.

You are weird. Why try it on Haiti, when it could be tested on iran? I.e if there is anything to test in the first place.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by JeSoul(f): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2010
Mariory:

Can I have fries with that?
Lol grin and a milkshake too?
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by Ikomi(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2010
JeSoul:

Lol grin and a milkshake too?

Exactly what Pres-elect enjoys, not those you get in fast foods though.

Before I forget happy new year.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by shotster50(m): 1:15am On Jan 19, 2010
Yet another conspiracy theory.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by otawa: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2010
You made that statement before and again I am asking you to provide facts to back up your story. Just dont talk, any idio.t cant that. Here are the REAL reasons it was signed over:

And so you believe that??

Same USA that lied to the whole in UN-office that Saddam has weapon of mass destruction. They even produced fake pictures!

Only a fool will believe anything the USA says or do.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by ElRazur: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2010
otawa:

And so you believe that??

Same USA that lied to the whole in UN-office that Saddam has weapon of mass destruction. They even produced fake pictures!

Only a slowpoke will believe anything the USA says or do.

Yeah they planned and executed 911 as well. smiley
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by otawa: 11:36am On Jan 19, 2010

Yes or No?
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by ElRazur: 11:48am On Jan 19, 2010
otawa:

Yes or No?

Once you provide a proof that this earthquake is a US handiwork, I will start answering your leading questions. Fair enough?
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2010
why did they announce two separate earthquakes a couple of days ago- one in guatemala and the other in argentina.

both caused no damage.

the whole thing was puzzling however.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by ElRazur: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2010
tpia.:

why did they announce two separate earthquakes a couple of days ago- one in guatemala and the other in argentina.

both caused no damage.

the whole thing was puzzling however.

Madam, from basic geography - the earth crust is constantly moving, the earth plain tend to rub against each etc.

There are earthquake almost every day, but you do not get to hear about them as it is not "news worthy". You can look up the various monitoring stations across the world and one form of earthquake or the other is recorded daily.

There is nothing puzzling about earthquake - especially this one. People are now incorporating "Anti earthquake technology" into their buildings and infrastructure, places like Japan et al have this in most of their building so as to primarily reduce casualty and make sure there is less aftermath damage to take care of.

Oh when earthquake happens, you can bet your money that an after shock [mini earthquake] will follow.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by Mariory(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2010
Yes imagine. I mean they had the audacity to lie to us about when they invented these "earthquake weapons". I mean they must have invented these weapons before America even became a country seeing as Earth quakes have been happening throughout history.
Wow these Western nations are so evil. Can you believe they have kept such weapons a secreat for such a long time? My God!

Thank God for the Russians. If they didn't come out on youtube to tell us about this top secret weapon that has existed since the time wars were fought with spears and stones.

It wouldn't surprise me if the US and Western Europe created floods, Hurricanes, comets, Metorites, and maybe even earth itself. Ahhh yes, that's probably why we black men can never succeed on this world created by white men.

I guess we'll have to wait till the Russians tell us that. Or Maybe God will speak through the Chinese or Iranians and expose the evil whites.

Please where can I buy books and CDs and DVDs and posters and shirts that details how these weapons were made and how they have been hidden and how they intend to use them. I have money to waste purchase details of these madeup exposed secrets.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by Horus(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2010
[size=19pt]Chavez says US 'weapon' caused Haiti quake[/size]

Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez Wednesday accused the United States of causing the destruction in Haiti by testing a 'tectonic weapon' to induce the catastrophic earthquake that hit the country last week.

President Chavez said the US was "playing God" by testing devices capable of creating eco-type catastrophes, the Spanish newspaper ABC quoted him as saying.

A 7.0-magnitude quake rattled the desperately poor country on January 12, killing an estimated 100,000 to 200,000 people. As Haiti looks to the world for basic sustenance, the authorities say the biggest dangers facing survivors are untreated wounds and rising disease.

Following the quake, appeals for humanitarian aid were responded to globally. However, the nation is struggling with violence and looting as aid is still not enough for the tens of thousands left homeless and injured.

Chavez said the killer earthquake followed a test of "weapon of earthquakes" just offshore from Haiti. He did not elaborate on the source of his claim.

The outspoken leader had earlier accused the US of occupying Haiti "under the guise of the natural disaster."

At least 11,000 US troops have been dispatched to the country to provide security for aid distribution efforts.

Venezuelan media have reported that the earthquake "may be associated with the project called HAARP, a system that can generate violent and unexpected changes in climate."

HAARP, the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, is a study run in Alaska directed at the occasional reconfiguration of the properties of the Earth's ionosphere to improve satellite communications.

Former US Secretary of Defense William Cohen in 1997 expressed concerned over countries engaging "in eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

Source: http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=116688&sectionid=351020704
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by mazaje(m): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2010
Mr conspiracy theorist is at it again. . . . .
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by dayokanu(m): 6:43am On Jan 22, 2010
US caused hunger in Nigeria, they caused Jos riots even caused Africans to have dark skin
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by NegroNtns(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2010
Otawa, so far, you have the best response to the posted article.

To those who disagree here are few questions for you to ponder.

An earthquake of magnitude 5.0 occuring at sea has monumental energy to create tidal wave originating at the fault line and spreading havoc in a uniform radius of up to 6miles.

At a 7.0 magnitude, the impact extends well up to 10 miles or more.

If the fault line is underwater then the spread is rapid as the tectonic plates shift and the massive ripples is transformed into wave current generating tidal wave along coastal territories within distance.

If the fault line is in an urban area, then the tectonic shift creates forces and compression and expansion, simultaneously crumbling structures and moving the ground.

In Haiti's case, it was reported that the fault line crosses latitudinally from the sea across terrestrial land going into Dominican Island. It was also reported that the earthquake originated at sea location North of Port Au Prince and the shock went through the terrestrial firma going south and ripping through the city of Port Au Prince.

Here are the questions;

1. Why are there no tidal waves in the wake of the earthquake?

2. It happened in the day time under clear and warm climate, why were there no filed reports of any ship, boat or marine vessel witnessing the event in and around the coastal towns of the three countries (Haiti, Jamaica, Cuba) adjacent to that fault plane where the earthquake originated?

3. Unless this hit was a controlled activity, it is very plausible that a 7.0 magnitude earthquake was limited only to within a quadrant of the circular radius of the eye of the fault epicenter.

4. US Air Force flew its C-130s and landed at the airport. This aircraft must have a minimum runway distance of 3miles for take off and landing. It is very unlikely that a naturallly occuring tectonic impact would leave a 3miles stretch of tarmac wholly untouched and in serviceable condition.

5. Ever since Pearl Harbor, US swore never to be surprised again from sea. Then since the missile scare of the 60s when Cuba had USSR made missiles aimed at US, this country has doubled efforts to ensure that the Carribean Sea is guarded round the clock. Matter of fact, US has nuclear submarines pernanently stationed there, armed to the teeth. Didn't any of these sub patrols have record of the quake. . .and if they did what was the report?
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by ElRazur: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2010
Negro nts and horus, you guys are full of non-sense, and that is me putting it lightly.

For reference purposes, the largest nuclear bomb ever used emited about 50MT and in comparison, the earthquake that have struck haiti about 100mt equavalent of energy over a period of 30s. This equals to about 1.3 billion gigawatts and to put things into perspective, there is no man-made energy source that is THAT powerful. The total power is almost 1000 times the combined power of every power station in the world. How the heck does that even add up in your theory

Also the US site you guys made reference to [or chavez and youtube conspiracist mentioned] is almost some hundreds of miles away and only generate 3.6mv of energy. How the heck do they manage to generate such a massive amount of energy than all power stations in the world combined and then send to some country hundreds of miles away without doing any damage in the process of transfer ?

Once you guys can stop sprouting crap and then give logical explanations and facts, I will start taking you guys serious.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by NegroNtns(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2010
.  .   .now, let me add salt to injury,

The earthquake is intuitive!  It understood the merits of urban planning and that if it struck the aftermath destruction of the city would need to be cleaned out and rescue and relief teams would need reliable access roads to do that.

So it flattened house on the left side and the right side, knocked down power lines and phone lines but. . .selectively, left the paved roads between those houses intact.

It mangled and flattened Presidential Palace but left its lawns and fences immaculately standing.  

I Laugh Out Loud!!!  What an intelligent 7.0 earthquake we had there!!
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by ElRazur: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2010
Negro_Ntns:

Otawa, so far, you have the best response to the posted article.

To those who disagree here are few questions for you to ponder.

An earthquake of magnitude 5.0 occuring at sea has monumental energy to create tidal wave originating at the fault line and spreading havoc in a uniform radius of up to 6miles.  

At a 7.0 magnitude, the impact extends well up to 10 miles or more.  

If the fault line is underwater then the spread is rapid as the tectonic plates shift and the massive ripples is transformed into wave current generating tidal wave along coastal territories within distance.

Since when did you become an expert Even those who are expert in the fields admits that they cannot predict fully the various characteristics of natural disaster. I believe no tidal wave was creaded due to the number of miles involve - I need to look up on this, but I do remember reading something about this.

If the fault line is in an urban area, then the tectonic shift creates forces and compression and expansion, simultaneously crumbling structures and moving the ground.

IF. End of discussion there.

In Haiti's case, it was reported that the fault line crosses latitudinally from the sea across terrestrial land going into Dominican Island.  It was also reported that the earthquake originated at sea location North of Port Au Prince and the shock went through the terrestrial firma going south and  ripping through the city of Port Au Prince.

Source?

1. Why are there no tidal waves in the wake of the earthquake?

Conditions have to be right for a tsunami or tidal wave of some kind to happen.

2. It happened in the day time under clear and warm climate, why were there no filed reports of any ship, boat or marine vessel witnessing the event in and around the coastal towns of the three countries (Haiti, Jamaica, Cuba) adjacent to that fault plane where the earthquake originated?
Not every event is withnesses as it happens sir.

3. Unless this hit was a controlled activity, it is very plausible that a 7.0 magnitude earthquake was limited only to within a quadrant of  the circular radius of the eye of the fault epicenter.
Where is the proof it was a controlled activity? Again refer back to my previous post. It dispute your theory of assumption here sir.

4. US Air Force flew its C-130s and landed at the airport. This aircraft must have a minimum runway distance of 3miles for take off and landing.  It is very unlikely that a naturallly occuring tectonic impact would leave a 3miles stretch of tarmac wholly untouched and in serviceable condition.

You also forgot that as part of it design build, it can land on unprepared runways. So an aftermath of an earthquake will leave the runway in an "unprepared state". Oh don't forget there are several models or variants. Any of these one can have further adaptions that make landing on bad runways possible.

5.  Ever since Pearl Harbor, US swore never to be surprised again from sea. Then since the missile scare of the 60s when Cuba had USSR made missiles aimed at US, this country has doubled efforts to ensure that the Carribean Sea is guarded round the clock. Matter of fact, US has nuclear submarines pernanently stationed there, armed to the teeth.  Didn't any of these sub patrols have record of the quake. . .and if they did what was the report?

This is nothing but adapting words to suit your agenda.

Please have a look at the weather stations, there are records.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by NegroNtns(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2010
Razur,

First, I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

Second, I'm focused on the epicenter of the quake and doing, remotely, "Forensic Analysis" at ground zero.

All those power generating technologies you talk about is for later discussions when we get there.  When a murder is commited you get on scene and do forensics data collection and analysis before you start on ballistic test to determine what weapon and ammo was used and from what distance and direction the weapon was fired.

So join me in the analysis and please start answering the questions on its merit, instead of using labels to attack personalities.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by ElRazur: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2010
Negro_Ntns:

The earthquake is intuitive!  It understood the merits of urban planning and that if it struck the aftermath destruction of the city would need to be cleaned out and rescue and relief teams would need reliable access roads to do that.

So it flattened house on the left side and the right side, knocked down power lines and phone lines but. . .selectively, left the paved roads between those houses intact.

It mangled and flattened Presidential Palace but left its lawns and fences immaculately standing.  

I Laugh Out Loud!!!  What an intelligent 7.0 earthquake we had there!!

I laugh at you.

Two years ago in England, there was a tornado that lasted a few seconds, it ripped through buildings etc. There was never any sign that one was about to happen, in fact, the weather was like summer,clear and no reported unsuaul pressure in the weather report. I guess using your logic,  it is a weapon test of some kind.

The point is natural events are somtimes difficult to predict or when they happen, do not always follow known patterns. Please see sense and think about what you are saying.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by ElRazur: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2010
Sir, I have answered your question. Now go and counter mine. By the very definition of forensic, you cannot do a forensic analysis from your pc, but dont let me stop you. It is fun disputing your theory.

You claimed you aint a conspiracy theorist, yet you seem to think Horus makes much sense in this thread. You have posted several points that are just twisted and inaccurate. If you ask me, those are hallmarks of a Conspiracy theorist. smiley
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by NegroNtns(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2010
.  . .I said answer questions on its merit.  Don't you know what that means?

Don't give me an escapist response, I need analytical response to the qualifying merits of the points and the questions I posted.  

You are telling me that C-130 is adaptive for take off and landing. . .expand your imagination.  This does not address te merit, and how about the unadaptive airliners that are using the same runway to land and take off. HOw does your response apply to them?
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by ElRazur: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2010
Negro_Ntns:

.  . .I said answer questions on its merit.  Don't you know what that means?

Don't give me an escapist response, I need analytical response to the qualifying merits of the points and the questions I posted.  

You are telling me that C-130 is adaptive for take off and landing. . .expand your imagination.  This does not address te merit, and how about the unadaptive airliners that are using the same runway to land and take off. HOw does your response apply to them?

No I don't know what it means, but I have a feeling you are about to teach me.

You made a claim that C-130 needs at least X amount of runway to land, yet one of the selling point of c-130 is that it can land on a unprepared runway, i.e it do not have to be a proper run way for it to land. Surely, the aftermath left behind more than 3 miles of unprepared run way? No or it swallowed all the runways? grin

No sir, I am telling you that there are several variants - i.e based on the same design - and it is not far fetched to think one of these variants may have improved landing ability - especially considering it uses for military application.

Now sir, how about the points I raised? I am guessing they are unworthy of replies, not because they are rubbish, but because they blow your theory and the conspiracy of Horus away. lol. You are one funny guy.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by debosky(m): 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2010
Abeg come up with a new story - if it was possible, they'd have attacked Iran with it by now, not helpless, poor Haiti.

Negro_Ntns:

This is not true - many roads were destroyed by the quake, only after earth moving equipment is being moved in can the rescuers visit many sites. Besides, earthquakes affect structures VERTICALLY most of the time, hence buildings and bridges which are above ground often feel the impact of the forces.

This is an unintelligent attempt to analyse the mechanics of materials, earthquake forces and tensile stresses in a single sentence. If it were that simple, I wonder why the Japanese spend billions trying to understand the destructive effect of earthquakes. undecided

If you had sufficient powers of observation, you'd realise that not the entire palace was flattened, only the vertically elevated portions COLLAPSED on the structure below due to an inbalance between the forces moving the ground and the force required to hold the roof up. The ground will not always split or divide in an earthquake.

Structures ABOVE ground will always be preferentially affected in earth movements - please stop this ignorant 'layman' analysis.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by ElRazur: 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2010
Oi phuck you debo for providing common sense. grin

I dunno why people come out with these tosh to be honest. The one thing these cats tend to overlookis that sometimes, no matter the amount of equipment, no matter the knowledge base, Natural disaster are hard to predict and even so do not follow a definite pattern.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by Mariory(m): 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2010
ElRazur and debosky, why are you trying to use common sense here? This thread is for reasoning based on movies only. Somewhere in the US a big super computer brain is controlling the earth's crust. I'm off to write a book on how the US caused this.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by NegroNtns(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2010
You made a claim that C-130 needs at least X amount of runway to land, yet one of the selling point of c-130 is that it can land on a unprepared runway, i.e it do not have to be a proper run way for it to land.

You just lost yourself in the maze of whatever points you wee attempting to make.  C-130 can use paved and unpaved runway is a spec for the aircraft and does not give any fact one way or another of the condition the Port Au Prince airport runway is in. However, the fact that the military aircraft and civilian jetliners (which are not equipped with such adaptations as the Hercules) are able to land and take off conclusively lend credibility and support to the claim that the runway was wholly serviceable in its entire length.  A 7.0 quake, of natural cause (not man made) hitting a city where many structures inside the airport itself were flattened would not spare runways.  We are not talking of one runway but multiple, including taxiways. . .none of which was touched.  Highly improbable and the argument for is more credible that the one against the claim that this indeed had a signature of artificiality to it.  You can huff and puff and run circles around what c-130's specs can do or not do, it does not in any way address the merits of reality at the epicenter of the quake.

No sir, I am telling you that there are several variants - i.e based on the same design - and it is not far fetched to think one of these variants may have improved landing ability - especially considering it uses for military application.

my friend, this issue is not about military aircraft specifications. you can reference it in your qualifying response but by focusing so intensely on it at the expense of any points on the epicenter it appears you have gone on a limb and departed from the main theme of the argument.  

Now sir, how about the points I raised? I am guessing they are unworthy of replies, not because they are rubbish, but because they blow your theory and the conspiracy of Horus away. lol. You are one funny guy.

you are making points about C-130 specs, . . .I don't know if Horus is interested in engaging you on that but I'm not. Sorry!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

From King Lobengula To Zimbabwe: How The British Tried To Steal The Land. / Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. / Ahmadinejad 'wins Iran Presidential Vote' as Opposition protest continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.