Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! (4646 Views)

Nigerian Coupist Soldiers Will Die, Horribly! - by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / 7.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Mexico / 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Turkey And Leaves 138 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by NegroNtns(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2010
Negro claimed that earthquakes MUST destroy roads and cannot destroy buildings on both sides of a road without the road itself being destroyed.

I have repeatedly used the value 7.0, I repeatedly used the words "plausible", "unlikely", "intuitive", "logical" but no where did I use the word "MUST"!  You are twisting the story here to score points.  

I said it does not follow logic that given the magnitude of this quake and the evidence on the ground, that it can be concluded this is a natural action.  This has been my theme from the time I joined the discussion.  Get it right!  If you need help from your experts to help review my responses and break it into comprehensible units that you can process then do that but don't spin and lie. I never said if ccondition A exist then condition B "MUST" occur.  That's empirical. . .I do not claim that power.

I have elicited incontrovertible (there I go again ) proof that the CAUSE of such road destruction is the surface deformation, liquefaction or settlement. These three phenomena were not experienced in Haiti due to the geological make up of the island. The dominant effect was seismic shaking which destroys buildings and NOT roads.

You see, this is what I'm saying about your ignorance and dumbness.  See how you keep saying "proof" repeatedly!  You have not proven anything.  Yes you have provided informaton obtained from Goole or Wiki or wherever you got it but they are manufactured works, not originality of thinking or reaasoning produced as a result of debo's independent discovery.
I will tell you like I told Razur, . . .there is a time for everything, sometimes proofs are not required to analyze what is ordinarily an elementary evidence.  Stop proving and start discovering!

As a result, the assertion of Negro that the lack of destruction to roads indicates a man-made source has been completely nullified.

Nowhere in all the works you so far referced from the experts have you showed study reports of what a 7.0 magnitude quake will do.  That's my interest. . .the severity level of the seismic action and what the possibilities of the aftermath people should expect.  Get to work on that for me would you!

As people who claim to have 'higher imagination', I would expect you to clearly admit defeat and let us move on to other points, but no, 'advanced' minds like yours cannot comprehend admitting error in the face of superior information.

lmao!  you are funny! In the face of superior information eh!   You call subscribed thinking superior.  You sure are misguided.

I'm waiting for you to get all your information from google abput peninsula and all that, then I will tell you what I think of them.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by debosky(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2010
Sam Milla:

No. I don't really want to join in providing evidence or supporting facts here based on diagrams from BBC or CNN.

You are being pedantic. In any case, let me humour you. Below is ANOTHER map showing destruction in ALL QUADRANTS supplied by an independent satellite imagery provider.

[img]http://www.ithaca.polito.it/maps/thumbs400/Haiti_Earthquake_Affected_Areas_outside_Port-au-Prince.jpg[/img]

The reason is simple.
You don't believe that United States Is capable of causing Artificial Earthquakes of that capacity despite the fact that Russians and Chinese said they can.
I just wonder how you become expert in everything including Nuclear Weapon's Capacities and American Foreign Policy.

You wonder?  cheesy So because you 'wonder' that makes me wrong? What do you know about my expertise? Your silly comments about romance show how difficult it is for you to comprehend that others might know more than is immediately apparent.

I am not arguing about the US' military capability here - my argument has been that there is incontrovertible evidence to explain the so called 'doubts' raised by the posters here and that the earthquake is indeed a natural event.

Talk is cheap and anyone can make claims - if you do so, expect to be challenged and be prepared to provide evidence and not just lazy talk.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by debosky(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2010
Negro_Ntns:

I have repeatedly used the value 7.0, I repeatedly used the words "plausible", "unlikely", "intuitive", "logical" but no where did I use the word "MUST"!  You are twisting the story here to score points.  

In short, you might say that Negro-Ntns is 'intuitively' talking out of his arse-hole. Of what use is that? Anything can be called implausible - is that a sign of 'savviness' to make ridiculous claims in support of conspiracy theories?

I said it does not follow logic that given the magnitude of this quake and the evidence on the ground, that it can be concluded this is a natural action.  This has been my theme from the time I joined the discussion.  Get it right!  If you need help from your experts to help review my responses and break it into comprehensible units that you can process then do that but don't spin and lie. I never said if ccondition A exist then condition B "MUST" occur.  That's empirical. . .I do not claim that power.

Then you are talking nonsense - you have no earthquake expertise, neither are you a seismologist, so what is the use of your 'logic' here? Anyone can say something doesn't follow logic, WHAT DOES THAT PROVE?

You see, this is what I'm saying about your ignorance and dumbness.  See how you keep saying "proof" repeatedly!  You have not proven anything.  Yes you have provided informaton obtained from Goole or Wiki or wherever you got it but they are manufactured works, not originality of thinking or reaasoning produced as a result of debo's independent discovery.
I will tell you like I told Razur, . . .there is a time for everything, sometimes proofs are not required to analyze what is ordinarily an elementary evidence.  Stop proving and start discovering!

Show me one thing you've discovered. As you accuse, you are focusing on my use of the word 'proof'. Substitute it with 'EVIDENCE' and come up with some of your own, not some asinine 'discovery'.

Mr 'discoverer' kindly tell us where you discovered that C-130's need 3 miles to land and take off.
grin grin grin

Nowhere in all the works you so far referced from the experts have you showed study reports of what a 7.0 magnitude quake will do.  That's my interest. . .the severity level of the seismic action and what the possibilities of the aftermath people should expect.  Get to work on that for me would you!

Don't be daft - you talk as if MAGNITUDE is theONLY measure of an earthquake's impact. That is another gross display of stupidity. There are ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES. What is of value is linking the observed events to clear scientific backing which I have done. A 7.0 earthquake at the surface will do far more damage than one 10km below the surface, but then again, only magnitude matters to the deluded negro. undecided

lmao!  you are funny! In the face of superior information eh!   You call subscribed thinking superior.  You sure are misguided.

Oh I am. grin I have seen better thinking from drunk agberos at a bus stop than the drivel you've offered so far. Faced with point by point denouement of your 'claims' and you have no worthy retort except dancing around 'discovery'.

What have you discovered except patently false claims about what[b] quadrants were affected[/b] and the runway requirements of the c-130? grin grin grin

I'm waiting for you to get all your information from google abput peninsula and all that, then I will tell you what I think of them.  

Your thinking? Hehehehe - no thanks. The thinking that invents impact areas and runway lengths is of no value to me. I'm done with you.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by SamMilla1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2010
You see the problem with you is that you believe so much in Google and Wikipedia.
Which as a matter of fact are based and controlled by the same people we are investigating here.
Your mind will become expanded when you realize that the open air, the space is being controlled and manipulated by someone.
And that person is clearly not You or Me. We just buy the information they sell to us and argue with it.
Now i beg to differ in that context because i am on a quest to discover things and write about them instead of proving things by subscribing to google,Ask, Bing and co that are also a machine set up and controlled by the same people we are trying to discredit here.
Its just like Iran going to America to bye Weapons.
Have you ever heard about 'classified information'. They are those things that happened but you cant see them.
Its popular among the CIA, FBI and other US agents. Therefore what makes you think you can have what you want online ?
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by debosky(m): 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2010
Sam Milla:

You see the problem with you is that you believe so much in Google and Wikipedia.
Which as a matter of fact are based and controlled by the same people we are investigating here.
Your mind will become expanded when you realize that the open air, the space is being controlled and manipulated by someone.
And that person is clearly not You or Me. We just buy the information they sell to us and argue with it.
Now i beg to differ in that context because i am on a quest to discover things and write about them instead of proving things by subscribing to google,Ask, Bing and co that are also a machine set up and controlled by the same people we are trying to discredit here.
Its just like Iran going to America to bye Weapons.
Have you ever heard about 'classified information'. They are those things that happened but you cant see them.
Its popular among the CIA, FBI and other US agents. Therefore what makes you think you can have what you want online ?

Thanks for telling me about 'classified information' - now I know things happen that I don't know about.  grin grin grin

I don't 'believe' in google or wikipedia - I believe in corroboration of evidence by credible, independent and verifiable sources. While no method of discovery is perfect, I'll take the latter any day over simply calling something a 'conspiracy' simply because you feel like.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by NegroNtns(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2010
Mr 'discoverer' kindly tell us where you discovered that C-130's need 3 miles to land and take off

dummy is comparing landing on a carrier with no payload to landing, at full payload, on a airport tarmac.
At 100m/hr, with a payload of 200lbs weight I can bring a car to a full stop within x distance.

When you change the weight and make it 600lbs, it can be deduced without any need for proofing that the distance will no longer be x, but y. This is called application of knowledge. Your dummy ass is stuck in theoretical jingos. . .and Sam said it best whe he said dudes like you study physics and english and art but never connect the dots between the classroom and the realities of your sorrounding. I could not have put it any better.

You made the same failure when you brought proofs that left off the marker of the quake. You don't thing the 7.0 is significant or relevant to your proof but trust me. . .it makes the difference, just as the distance/ weight factor does in that hercules landing.

Get it right !
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by debosky(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2010
Negro_Ntns:

dummy is comparing landing on a carrier with no payload to landing, at full payload, on a airport tarmac.
At 100m/hr, with a payload of 200lbs weight I can bring a car to a full stop within x distance.

Did you even read the link? The plane landed with weights ranging from 85,000 lb (38,555 kg) to 121,000 lb (54,885 kg).

Dispute that before proceeding to talk nonsense - the plane was fully loaded during the landing on the aircraft carrier. Any more nonsense from you?

When you change the weight and make it 600lbs, it can be deduced without any need for proofing that the distance will no longer be x, but y. This is called application of knowledge. Your dummy backside is stuck in theoretical jingos. . .and Sam said it best whe he said dudes like you study physics and english and art but never connect the dots between the classroom and the realities of your sorrounding. I could not have put it any better.

The distance is a bunch of NONSENSE. The craft that landed on the carrier was FULLY LOADED. Application of knowledge my foot. When you learn to READ simple information and comprehend then talk about application.

You made the same failure when you brought proofs that left off the marker of the quake. You don't thing the 7.0 is significant or relevant to your proof but trust me. . .it makes the difference, just as the distance/ weight factor does in that hercules landing.

Get it right !

Magnitude is only ONE factor - the TYPE of earthquake, the DEPTH of the earthquake and the POSITIONING (land or sea) of the earthquake also have impacts.

7.0 is significant yes, and it HAS been taken into consideration. Again, if you BOTHERED to READ, you'd see that the reference case for my justification was the KOBE earthquake in Japan that registered at 7.2 which is GREATER than the 7.0 in Haiti.

Again, you are lost in minutiae and can't see the beyond your nose.

It's pointless discussing with you when you fail to admit clearly where you are wrong.

For the last time, where did you dream up the 3 mile requirement?

Failure to answer this ONE question destroys any credibility whatsoever you have.

I'll expect another post avoiding your errors again.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by ElRazur: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2010
Usually I am not the type to back up from debates like this, but since my post wont keep appearing, I just lost interest. Having said that, below are just some of my observation.

Negro_Ntns and Sam Milla
have made noting but allegations. Some of them are just far fetched and just beyond belief. Also, once a proof or fact is requested of them, they tend to post another theory and then presenting it as facts. And when that don't work, they are quick to get personal and claim superior intelligence. Again, these are hallmarks of weakness and shying away from the facts at hand to be honest.

Take for example this:

Negro_Ntns
"dummy is comparing landing on a carrier with no payload to landing, at full payload, on a airport tarmac.

When you change the weight and make it 600lbs, it can be deduced without any need for proofing that the distance will no longer be x, but  y"

Not only is this not correct, it is factually inaccurate.

Cars are getting faster and lighter, and hence there should be an increase in breaking distance right? Yet over the years, knowledge gained in brake ceramics means braking distance are shorter or comparable to that of standard/distance. Hence why a Lambogini can do a 100mph plus and still maintain the same braking distance as a Honda accord or something.

Secondly, Flying is a slightly differenct technique. Even if applying the logic you are presenting, a plane can reduce its speed a lot before landing, and this can have significant amount on landing distance, so your logic is not exactly applicable. . . Anyhow, getting too long now and I don't want to make another lenghty post, just in case it wont show.

PS
Debo or Kosovo, please tone down the sensitivity of the spam bot plug in or something.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by NegroNtns(m): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2010
In addition to ignorance you are also foolish to think I'm one of your fans who find joy digesting your subscribed prrofs. You better read what Japanese authorities said about Kobe quake and the aftermath destruction to their city, roads included. You love to jump into conversations looking flaws rather than ccontrubuting ideas. YOu have gone too long enjoying thrills its time to shut you up. There is nothing you have proven on my points and questions. I'm wasting valuable time responding to people who cannot simply exercise their independent mind to assess issues without necessarily stunting on credits for fan following.
Hey Razur, I'm downgrading you below a sheep status. You say lighter designs in cars defy the principles of motion.

Oh. . .anyway! Its time to blog and talk with people with power of discovery. debo thought discovery in this sense means invention . .the idiot was aking what I ever unvented. that discovery means growth and self development.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by ElRazur: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2010

Hey Razur, I'm downgrading you below a sheep status. You say lighter designs in cars defy the principles of motion

Refer back to previous post please.

What do the above quote proof or disprove? Nothing.

I won't keep going round in circles. It can get boring, and I'm at that point.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by debosky(m): 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2010
Negro_Ntns:

In addition to ignorance you are also foolish to think I'm one of your fans who find joy digesting your subscribed prrofs.  You better read what Japanese authorities said about Kobe quake  and the aftermath destruction to their city, roads included.   You love to jump into conversations looking flaws rather than ccontrubuting ideas.  

Oh just SHUT UP!! You have nothing to say only masquerading as claiming it 'doesn't follow logic' when you have no evidence to back your asinine theories up. The JAPANESE case involved roads failing due to liquefaction and the high degree of non-compacted ARTIFICIAL soil on which much of Kobe was built on. This is in DIRECT contrast to the solid unmodified bedrock on which most of the Haitian dwellings are built on.

You have nothing intelligent to say except to nitpick and spew rubbish.

YOu have gone too long enjoying thrills its time to shut you up.  There is nothing you have proven on my points and questions.  I'm wasting valuable time responding to people who cannot simply exercise their independent mind to assess issues without necessarily stunting on credits for fan following.  

What have you said? What about the copious evidence of devastation in ALL QUADRANTS? Where did you dream up your ONE QUADRANT theory from? You are know nothing, but claim to be 'savvy' - the only thing you're 'savvy' at is concocting tomfoolery in the name of conspiracy theories.

Independent mind my arse. If being independent means asking stupid questions when the clear and incontrovertible evidence of destruction is staring you in the face, then keep your independent stupidity to yourself.

Oh. . .anyway!  Its time to blog and talk with people with power of discovery.  debo thought discovery in this sense means invention . .the idiot was aking what I ever unvented.  that discovery means growth and self development.

Mumu - the first step to self development will be to be able to read - and then respond intelligently. Unfortunately, you have failed at both.

When you can sit down and offer a credible rebuttal to any of the points I've listed here, then I'll consider discussing with you again.

All you know how to do is make hollow claims to self discovery while lacking basic abilities to grasp information presented to you. Imagine someone trying to sound intelligent by analysing the effect of 600lb when the evidence clearly presented already mentioned 85,000lb!!

Hang your head in shame - if El is a sheep, you are a single celled amoeba with your reasoning power.

Over and out - time to discuss with organisms that have evolved beyond crass stupidity.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by SamMilla1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2010
@Negro
My discovery is that some guys just open nairaland with intentions of attacking people who doesnt agree with them.
The blood pumps up negatively as soon as they see the post below theirs was made by perceived opponent.
Nothing is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity
and i detect that here simply because someone is trying to make himself look educated and wise and undefeatable.
Ignorance is the night of the mind, a night without moon or star.

Try moving on to another place because someone here will ask for proof if you tell him the President of Nigeria is Sick.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by ElRazur: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2010
Sam Milla:

@Negro
My discovery is that some guys just open nairaland with intentions of attacking people who doesnt agree with them.
The blood pumps up negatively as soon as they see the post below theirs was made by perceived opponent.
and i detect that here simply because someone is trying to make himself look educated and wise and undefeatable.

Try moving on to another place because someone here will ask for proof if you tell him the President of Nigeria is Sick.

No offence, but this is exactly what you appear to have been doing. I don't mind people disagreeing with me, but to start calling names simply because you are unable to convince or counter-debate with the other poster is just a bit silly to be honest. Besides, all what you have posted above is what you have done. It is a bit ironic, perhaps look over your post again?
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by NegroNtns(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2010
Your fallacy is now out in the open. .  .you are naked!  

I hear there were people in here who would not challenge your ignorance because you intimidated them with your vocabs.  is that right?  you ought to be ashamed of yourself!  Guess what??  . . .no more!  They have seen your stupidity on this encounter.

People should be empowered, not intimidated!  

So that your follhardiness is revealed in the open is sufficientt.  

We shall see again. .
and I will be more than glad to make a fool of you if you misstep .
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by NegroNtns(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2010
@Negro

Sam, I never paid attention to it but hearing you say that I went back to review some of my poss and you hit the nail on the head. debo is ambitious but for wrong reasons. He perceives people with independent thoughts as threat to his fame in NL and so he comes after people aggressively looking for flaws and errors that he can amplify to discredit personality. . .meanwhile the merit on the discussion maybe solid and credible. . .he does not care about that, he just want throw punch and knock you off from displacing his popularity with his harems. . . and the ones unfortunately intimidated by his grmmatical bleen bleen! He is a fool but like I said, he is ambition. . .and I got a job for him from now on!
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by Mariory(m): 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2010
Negro_Ntns:

Your fallacy is now out in the open. .  .you are naked!  

I hear there were people in here who would not challenge your ignorance because you intimidated them with your vocabs.  is that right?  you ought to be ashamed of yourself!  Guess what??  . . .no more!  They have seen your stupidity on this encounter.

We shall see again. .

WTH are you blabbing about?
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by debosky(m): 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2010
Hehehe. . . .my fame on nairaland indeed.  grin

Great minds discuss ideas while shallow minds discuss people - you've selected your category with unerring accuracy.  grin

From the beginning of this debate, I have focused intently on disproving erroneous notions put forward by the likes of yourself.

Pitifully, you have sought to attack my person each time your patently evident incompetence has been exposed.

Negro_Ntns:

Expose me please. You brought forward a set of asinine and thoroughly baseless notions and they have been comprehensively torn apart. Is that 'exposing me'?  grin

I make no apologies - there is too much fluff, empty, vacuous talk not backed up by substance. Wherever I am, you will see my positions backed up with credible information, not ganja-fueled imaginations.  grin

Another empty, meaningless aphorism. Boy aren't you full of it. People should be empowered? Yes - to look at an issue and examine any facts behind it, not some phony 'savvy' or 'discovery' based in simply presenting a contrary opinion with no evidence to support it, or worse still in your case, stating clear fallacies and trying to shift the goal post when exposed. In essence, you are a coward, unable to face up to an argument.   grin

When confronted with your abject failure, you shrink away.

Foolhardiness?  grin Sorry - I didn't invent a fictional 3 mile runway for C-130s, neither did I make a fallacious claim that the earthquake affected only one quadrant when a 7 year old can see from the evidence that north, south, east and west of the epicenter were affected. I didn't try to analyse 600lb in an attempt to sound clever when even a 5 year old knows that 85,000lb is greater than 600lb.

No my friend, I did not resort to attacking persons when I failed to defend my argument. Again, you would do well to stick with your empty philosophers who talk guff like you - don't attempt to bring that crass approach when you can be easily found out.

We shall see again. .

Gladly - unlike you, I can clearly admit when I am wrong, or do not have any information on a subject, instead of pitifully holding on to some vague notion of 'discovery'.  grin
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by Mariory(m): 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2010
[size=20pt]HAARP now blamed for Haiti Earthquake.[/size]

Reliable sources now seem to blame a secret US program that aims to control the athmosphere it self for causing the massively destructive Earthquake in the Carribean.

HAARP (High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is a joint scientific research project of the US Air Force and Navy, whose principle facilities are located in Gakona, Alaska (I don't get cable, but I understand that Jesse Ventura visited the site on his TV show). According to its home page (click here), it is:

A scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes.

The HAARP program is committed to developing a world class ionospheric research facility consisting of:

* The Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high power transmitter facility operating in the High Frequency (HF) range. The IRI will be used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere for scientific study.

* A sophisticated suite of scientific (or diagnostic) instruments that will be used to observe the physical processes that occur in the excited region.

Observation of the processes resulting from the use of the IRI in a controlled manner will allow scientists to better understand processes that occur continuously under the natural stimulation of the sun.

Scientific instruments installed at the HAARP Observatory will be useful for a variety of continuing research efforts which do not involve the use of the IRI but are strictly passive. Among these studies include ionospheric characterization using satellite beacons, telescopic observation of the fine structure in the aurora, and documentation of long-term variations in the ozone layer.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by Mariory(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2010
[size=20pt]AboveTopSecret.com: Conspiracy Theories, UFOs, Politics, and Many , [/size]

A reliable source has confirmed that the devastating earthquake that took place in Haiti was caused by friendly fire in the top secret US UFO program. Information has reached our desks that a disagreement between American and Aliens who are not suppossed to exist led to the aliens discharging a destructive weapon that was being shared with the world's only super power. The enourmous yield of the weapon underground is taught to have caused the shift in the earth's crust.

This is a breaking news story. More to follow.

Note: Please look out for our new book or subscribe to our website for an affordable $7/month.
www.youareanidiot.com
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by Mariory(m): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2010
[size=20pt]Resonance Weapon Responsible for Massive Earthquake[/size]

A reliable source has informed us that a new weapon being developed by the US was responsible for the Haiti earthquake. It is thought the weapon was being tested and an accidental discharge was the cause of the earthquake.

This is a breaking news story. More to follow
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by Mariory(m): 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2010
[size=20pt]silly American the cause of massive death toll in Haiti[/size]

An American citizen asked for sugar with his cofee about 1.5783 minutes before the massive earthquake in Haiti. The league of holy people have asked american to obey international law and arrest the silly individual so he can be tried for crimes against humanity at the hague. The league of holy people are known to be the nations with the bestest leaders on earth. The league include Venezuala, Iran, Tunisia, Gaza among others.

The Home department is taught to be torn about weather to turn over the silly American (which would mean no one can ask for fries ever again) or to protect him and face the wrath of the league of massive t0ssersholy people.

This is a breaking news story. More to follow.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by SamMilla1(m): 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2010
Negro_Ntns:

Sam, I never paid attention to it but hearing you say that I went back to review some of my poss and you hit the nail on the head.  debo is ambitious but for wrong reasons.  He perceives people with independent thoughts as threat to his fame in NL and so he comes after people aggressively looking for flaws and errors that he can amplify to discredit personality. . .meanwhile the merit on the discussion maybe solid and credible. . .he does not care about that, he just want throw punch and knock you off from displacing his popularity with his harems. . . and the ones unfortunately intimidated by his grmmatical bleen bleen! He is a fool but like I said, he is ambition. . .and I got a job for him from now on!

Oh i saw that long ago.
He reigns in the little corner of his mind.
Reminds himself now and then that nobody can out-grammar or out-vocab him.
When he discovered that no one is paying attention to his vocabs,
He created awareness for the vocabs through his signature here as the man who invented grammar.
I get bored reading his posts due to that. Whatever points he tries to make usually hides itself inside one vocab.
Naturally no one here have time to search and translate words here in the middle of a sentence.
So he end up confusing people in an effort to make a point.

I hardly comment on posts here because someone must definitely say something that throws me one century back.
I prefer hanging in jokes Section or my own website forum
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by Mariory(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2010
[size=20pt]Americans have a lot to answer for in Haiti[/size]

Our analysis of the cause of the haiti earthquake has revealed a startling 3,590,000 for haiti conspiracy theories hits for the multitude of ways American caused the Haiti Earthquake. We hereby call on the UN to prosecute all Americans immediately. QED
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by debosky(m): 12:08am On Jan 26, 2010
Sam Milla:

Oh i saw that long ago.
He reigns in the little corner of his mind.
Reminds himself now and then that nobody can out-grammar or out-vocab him.
When he discovered that no one is paying attention to his vocabs,
He created awareness for the vocabs through his signature here as the man who invented grammar.
I get bored reading his posts due to that. Whatever points he tries to make usually hides itself inside one vocab.
Naturally no one here have time to search and translate words here in the middle of a sentence.
So he end up confusing people in an effort to make a point.

Hehehehe - Thank you sir for even paying attention to my posts. grin I am 'creating awareness for vocabs'? grin grin grin grin

I thought the 'vocabs' were aimed at attracting the chicks on romance? cheesy

You are truly the[i] king of jokes [/i]- I'd suggest you use that for your own signature. cheesy

@ Mariory

good job keeping us informed on the conspiracy theories. . . .I fully expect Negro to 'discover' another one of these very soon and relaunch himself as the apostle of 'empowerment'. Heck I think Negro should use that as his own signature as well grin grin grin
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by Mariory(m): 12:13am On Jan 26, 2010
debosky:

@ Mariory

good job keeping us informed on the conspiracy theories. . . .I fully expect Negro to 'discover' another one of these very soon and relaunch himself as the apostle of 'empowerment'. Heck I think Negro should use that as his own signature as well  grin grin grin

No worries. Knowlegde is power. The sooner we reliase the US can convert the force of gravity to burgers, the sooner we can all surrender and become senior slaves to the Americans. I will soon start investigating why human jaws are getting smaller. A reliable source tells me it's due to a mind control program the US is undertaking which utilises microwaves. More to follow.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by SamMilla1(m): 12:18am On Jan 26, 2010
Another blurred mind. What you don't know cant harm you.
So it is quite safe to stick to your believe that the air or water cant be controlled.

It is a pity that after what happened in Hiroshima
some people still doubt the capabilities of nuclear and atomic bombs over 50 years after.
And United States are crying out each time they hear Iran mention Uranium.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by Mariory(m): 12:24am On Jan 26, 2010
Sam Milla:

Another blurred mind. What you don't know cant harm you.
So it is quite safe to stick to your believe that the air or water cant be controlled.

It is a pity that after what happened in Hiroshima
some people still doubt the capabilities of nuclear and atomic bombs over 50 years after.
And United States are crying out each time they hear Iran mention Uranium.

Dude be reasonable man I'm supporting you for crying out loud. It's actually worse than you think. The American military already have the know how to shìt sneakers. Atomic and Nuclear bombs are so last year. They are now cultivating the energy from the big bang. You think Iran can stand up to them? We need a global anti-US movement.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by SamMilla1(m): 12:33am On Jan 26, 2010
The people who released this news about US and the Earthquake were the Russians not Negro.
And its a lead that must be pursued aggressively. You cant limit your mind to manufactured news.You cant be contented with being a sheep all your life when you have a chance to become a shepherd if you try harder.
Russians were the only people who were gonna say it anyway
because China is contented with minding their business at the moment which worries US a lot [You never know the mind of someone who is not saying anything.]

India, Israel and Pakistan are in the US payroll.[ oh, i still dont get the Israel Connection with Haiti ][ IDF was first people to land in Haiti. wow ]
Britain and the US are twins.
Europe dont care at the moment because Monroe Doctrine tied their hands and mouth.
Plus US already occupied Germany.

France only shouted that USA is occupying Haiti again.
I guess someone needs proof before crediting the French accusations.
Sarkozy is parrot. lets laugh people.

Oh , nobody has said anything about when USA is leaving Haiti. grin
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by Mariory(m): 12:40am On Jan 26, 2010
Sam Milla:

Oh , nobody has said anything about when USA is leaving Haiti. grin

The US wil never leave Haiti. They have annexed it as a US state. Reliable sources have confirmed this. We must use the power of nairaland and the power of the Incredibles to stop the Americans.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by debosky(m): 12:55am On Jan 26, 2010
Mariory:

The US wil never leave Haiti. They have annexed it as a US state. Reliable sources have confirmed this. We must use the [b]power of nairaland [/b]and the power of the Incredibles to stop the Americans.

grin grin grin

Did I hear you say shepherd? All your shepherding, what has it done for you so far? cheesy

I don't care if the US has weapons that can make boli and epa into weapons of mass destruction. grin

What I do know is that there is sufficient proof to show this earthquake was natural.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by NegroNtns(m): 3:42am On Jan 26, 2010
What I do know is that there is sufficient proof to show this earthquake was natural.

No, . . .the only thing we all know is that there is sufficient proof that no one has produced a model of outcomes for a 7.0 quake.

I know you don't put relevance on that measurement but I do. Its the keyword to the whole thing. Data values are analyzed based on measurements. So if measurement is no relevant. . .then how can the data or the model be credible?

Unless of course you are using the now famous tactic employed by the East Anglia scientists to manipulate and hide inputs and generate results that fools like yourself then subscribe to as "proofs" to support and aid your dependent mind.
Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 26, 2010
US is capable of anything just to suit its own end! Have we all forgotten hiroshima e.t.c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union / From King Lobengula To Zimbabwe: How The British Tried To Steal The Land. / The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.