Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

What do you think? (snapshot) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What do you think? (snapshot) (573 Views)

What The Quran Says About "Change Begins With Me" (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do you think? (snapshot) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
When I saw this post on Facebook, my first reaction was to burst into big laughter. Indeed, it's very funny.

What do think?

Re: What do you think? (snapshot) by Khd95(m): 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
I don't understand

1 Like

Re: What do you think? (snapshot) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
mazinoweb:
When I saw this post on Facebook, my first reaction was to burst into big laughter. Indeed, it's very funny.

What do think?

What if that man repents and accept Jesus 2 mins before he dies, won't he be allowed to enter your paradise?!
Re: What do you think? (snapshot) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

What if that man repents and accept Jesus 2 mins before he dies, won't he be allowed to enter your paradise?!

How does someone repent?
Re: What do you think? (snapshot) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
mazinoweb:

How does someone repent?

Go to any of these BS churches, walk up to their pastors (let's say t b joshua), then pay whatever amount of money at these money hungry fraudsters, claim it was the work of the devil who made you do whatever they don't like about you, and let him bless you personally... End of discussion.
Re: What do you think? (snapshot) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Go to any of these BS churches, walk up to their pastors (let's say t b joshua), then pay whatever amount of money at these money hungry fraudsters, and let him bless you personally... End of discussion.

Lol. SMH

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Almost Beaten By Mad Man As He Wants To Deliver Him(video) / Pastor Donates His Kidney To Save Church Member. / Is This A Sin Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.